Tinder is completely useless, no?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I have a a legit roidmaxed chadfish who gets a shit ton of matches, he is top #1 in the stack

I copy pasted to like 150 girls "hey wanna have a drink this week?"

only 35 replied, half of them where like
"sorry it's going to fast"
"i don't know you yet"

there is 12 girls who are down for a drink out of 150, and they are either obese or MTB at the very best

what's the point of this shitty app if a top 0,1% mogger chad struggle to get dates with a non obese woman?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, nobodyspecial369, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Post chad

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 65658
maybe try a better prompt than "can we get drinks" foids hate that type of shit

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and nathan
You have 0 rizz lil bro

Chad in question:

84585796866a45d9e5c5d0cb7013754a

he is a 6'3 chad steroid jock
i also tried niko pictures, he got very bad results

Girls are looking for a relationship. Only the fat and average ones are open for hook ups, because they have no other choice to get near attractive guys. In the end they also wish for connection and relationship.
I have the exact same experience with chadfishing.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Girls are looking for a relationship. Only the fat and average ones are open for hook ups, because they have no other choice to get near attractive guys. In the end they also wish for connection and relationship.
I have the exact same experience with chadfishing.
What about the Mayer experiments

What about the Mayer experiments
Even if it's Maher it will be the same, when will you retards understand that looks attract personality keeps, sure she will match you cause of your looks, but when you act like a autist no shit she will ignore you its not like you are the only "chad" she will meet there

Even if it's Maher it will be the same, when will you retards understand that looks attract personality keeps, sure she will match you cause of your looks, but when you act like a autist no shit she will ignore you its not like you are the only "chad" she will meet there
You haven't seen the experiments with the pedo chad and the retard chad obviously.
You need to be be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
By now foids figured out that dudes chadfish

You haven't seen the experiments with the pedo chad and the retard chad obviously.
You need to be be blackpilled
I'm blackpilled, you need to go outside and im not saying this to insult you I mean it unironically