Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Alexanderr, mojopin and 9 others
Soon there will be penis size verification srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Steve bachall, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Lmao the percentage of lifts sold is gonna go through the roof, they didn’t think this through well lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spectre, Steve bachall, xz90 and 10 others
Lmao the percentage of lifts sold is gonna go through the roof, they didn’t think this through well lol

gotta get that verification picture bare foot :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470, FaceandHFD and 3 others
How are they gonna verify your height from a pic jfl? Retarded cucks

I'm srs thinking of buying 2 inch lifts
You need every advantage you can get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall, RichardSpencel, jefferson and 1 other person
It's important to spread this everywhere

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
Pretty sure its just an april fools joke my guys

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 483
Come to think of it, even if this was real it would acc be good tbh cuz it would increase the value of real heights. So many actual 5’10 guys claim 6 ft or real 6 ft claim 6’2 which actually reduces the value of your real height. Girls would think that’s what actual 6’2 looks like when you’re actually 6 ft in person cuz of the frauding

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
if youre not chad and still using tinder theres something wrong

when i created a female account a few days ago to see the competition i almost hanged

This has gotta be a joke

Lol imagine thinking this is real

If it actually is its majorly flawed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Oh, and by the way? Only 14.5% of the U.S. male population is actually 6’ and beyond. So, we’re expecting to see a huge decline in the 80% of males on Tinder who are claiming that they are well over 6 feet. That’s fine by us — as long as we’re all living our truths.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD, kobecel and Coping
Come to think of it, even if this was real it would acc be good tbh cuz it would increase the value of real heights. So many actual 5’10 guys claim 6 ft or real 6 ft claim 6’2 which actually reduces the value of your real height. Girls would think that’s what actual 6’2 looks like when you’re actually 6 ft in person cuz of the frauding
Just claim bigger height nigger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
In other words “stop using tinder if you’re not chad you subhuman cucks” ;)? I hate height frauding tbh let’s see how many ppl are actually 6ft+ as well since 90% of this forum is 6ft+ appearntly jfl @Extra Chromosome

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I thought you were out slaying rn what happened nigga

I moved it to tmmrw
I'll slay her anyway because tinder asians are eZ for me

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
this would be very hard to accurately implement...

They use coding algorithms and calculations to estimate the height. Just like those tailor or measurement apps that estimate size or perimeter.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
Look on the bright side, guys - You can purchase Tinder Gold and hide your height

:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
In other words “stop using tinder if you’re not chad you subhuman cucks” ;)? I hate height frauding tbh let’s see how many ppl are actually 6ft+ as well since 90% of this forum is 6ft+ appearntly jfl @Extra Chromosome
everyone lies no one is 6ft, 6ft irl is actually tall there's a reason its called 6 foot masterrace cause not everyone is 6ft, most people are 5'9 5'10

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, kobecel and Coping
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
everyone lies no one is 6ft, 6ft irl is actually tall there's a reason its called 6 foot masterrace cause not everyone is 6ft, most people are 5'9 5'10
Legit boyo 6ft is 85% percentile in the US just like they listed, height frauding is insane esp on forums like here jfl

Legit boyo 6ft is 85% percentile just like they listed in the US, height frauding is insane esp on forums like here jfl
avg height here is like 6'2 jfl, we have 6'6 guys 6'7 guys, if thats true then it only means height is cope cause everyone on incel forums is tall just fuken laugh just jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and Deleted member 483
avg height here is like 6'2 jfl, we have 6'6 guys 6'7 guys, if thats true then it only means height is cope cause everyone on incel forums is tall just fuken laugh just jfl
Frauding 5 inches is the norm on forums like these JFL keep coping with your height frauds subhumans

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Tinder is owned by jews who want whites gone.

Degenerate app

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, JellyBelly, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
Even guys shorter than me have said they're 6 feet tall. It's so retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, JellyBelly and 2 others
Over for you you manlet

Even guys shorter than me have said they're 6 feet tall. It's so retarded
ikr, everyone says 6 ft even 5'9 guys like me, i met a guy who was close to my height and he claimed 6ft lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
ikr, everyone says 6 ft even 5'9 guys like me, i met a guy who was close to my height and he claimed 6ft lol
Wonder how frauders feel when they get called out lol.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and JellyBelly
Than they should introduce weight verification for women lol

• +1
Reactions: goff2
the new nazism