Tinder results were so BAD that I got REFUNDED FOR GOLD

nigtard

nigtard

Monday I decided to buy Tinder Gold for no reason.As expected even when I bought Gold I still did terrible I got 5 likes and all 5 were overweight.

If you are a truecel please don’t buy Tinder it’s too brootal, sex will always be unattainable for us no matter what.I put that I didn’t get the service I paid for and got refunded.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: trueceI, InnerVoid, N1666 and 12 others
@ElTruecel I told you that I’m one of the ugliest users on the forum I even texted everyone I matched with and they all ghosted me

Monday I decided to buy Tinder Gold for no reason.As expected even when I bought Gold I still did terrible I got 5 likes and all 5 were overweight.

If you are a truecel please don’t buy Tinder it’s too brootal, sex will always be unattainable for us no matter what.I put that I didn’t get the service I paid for and got refunded.

damn i feel sorry bhai you must be pretty ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and nigtard
@ElTruecel I told you that I’m one of the ugliest users on the forum I even texted everyone I matched with and they all ghosted me
Aren’t u like 17 why the fuck do u use tinder just use Yubo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
To all normies, sub5 elements, and Blue-pilled retards who are planning to go on Tinder, watch this:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Not even JBB could've saved you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: trueceI, nigtard and TechnoBoss
THIS MIGHT BE ME IN 3-4 MONTHS

• +1
Reactions: nigtard

That's so brutal. It's so brutal that it reads like an insult. So ugly that you get refunded for Tinder Gold. Not even spending money can get you matches.

I'm so sorry bro.

THIS MIGHT BE ME IN 3-4 MONTHS
42952.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: nigtard and gooner23
Aren’t u like 17 why the fuck do u use tinder just use Yubo
My Yubo results are even worse I got ghosted by everyone I matched with on it

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
That's so brutal. It's so brutal that it reads like an insult. So ugly that you get refunded for Tinder Gold. Not even spending money can get you matches.

I'm so sorry bro.

42952.jpg
At least I got my money back I guess I asked for a refund yesterday and got it today.My results must be pretty abnormal even for a gold user

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No joke I got so angry that I deleted the app.Girls on yubo just ignored me.That just shows how bad I look since yubo is supposed to be easy mode

No joke I got so angry that I deleted the app.Girls on yubo just ignored me.That just shows how bad I look since yubo is supposed to be easy mode
Tales ask @EggKing how fakecel u are he said u are HTN bbc

I thought @EggKing is black but hes a white cutecel lmao
He’s Mexican castizo but claims he’s Amerindian or smth. He legit trolls 24/7 and says shit like schery6 slayed due to Indio halo or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Brutal

• +1

Try better photos bêfore you throw in the towel.

brother I think ur only chance is to get with those overweight women

brother I think ur only chance is to get with those overweight women
I'm not that down bad but they all ghosted me, one even unadded me after I messaged her

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
i met two stacies and two stacylites off tinder

• Woah