Tinder slay report

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Right so this is how the tinder exchange went:
2E881505 1A57 4A9D 9699 42D482897BDB

So anyways, we chatted on text for like 4 days mainly as I was busy working so couldn’t meet. Anyways we decided to met Thursday (last night) here’s the text we met:

ECE6CE96 570B 44C5 BE30 3A7EE40E5242

Right! So the actual date. I show up outside her house and phone her and tell her I’m here. I’m sat on my bonnet on my phone and look at her house and see her and her flat mate looking at me from there bedroom window and I feel so fucking awkward…

Anyways, I hear her say bye and then she’s here. She was hot af. Blonde, Aryan pheno (looked Swedish) and was gymmaxed Pawg.

Anyways, she says we can go for drinks first so I say ok but in my head I’m thinking ‘what happened to your place’ I’ve learnt not to be a sperg tho so was cool with it.

Anyways we go for drinks and she goes on her phone while I’m driving quite a bit and the vibe is kinda off so I’m like…

She isn’t really asking questions much either so I’m like wtf. Fuck this bruh. So I go kinda cool vibes and just be like ‘:|’

We go to a bar anyways, and we sit down. We chat, there’s no flirting whatsoever I think I read the room so well here ngl. I was the one with the career etc. so I decided I would act high value. When she made a comment or something I’d be cool and respond but like in a way that was serious. She told me her ex didn’t have a job and I like laughed at it and said ‘what is your type? Do better’ and kind of talked like I was above her ngl.

Tbh I didn’t even care at this point so it was like whatever I ain’t clowning for her.

At one point I go to the toilet and come back and there are 5 dudes suddenly in the bar staring. She’s goes ‘omg this is so awkward they have been staring at me since you went’ and then I look over and they were all looking at me. Felt good to cuck them jfl.
Anyways, after we finish drinks we hadn’t flirted at all so I’m like…:/. Anyways she asks to buy some stuff on the way home which she does then she’s like ‘my house is really clean you’ll see’

In my head I’m like ‘yes’ but I keep cool and just say ‘ok’. Anyways… we get to her place and we go in. Her room mate is in.

We go to her bedroom and she’s on her phone and on the edge of the bed not really seeming eager. So I’m like ‘fuck…’ she starts saying after ten minutes ‘I’m so bored…’ so I’m like fuck I’m gonna fumble this so hard if I don’t act quick.

Anyways I decide to just go for it and start kissing her she immediately smirks and we start making out. Then she goes ‘let me just shut the door and turn the fan on’ I turn it on and she shuts the door. She takes all her clothes off there and then I’m just like ‘:O’
Her body is fucking insane like legit ideal 10/10 to me. Perfect ass and tits.

I go up behind the her and grab and her and throw her onto the bedroom and absolutely pound her ngl. Choked her and pulled her hair and slapped her a little too. It was so fucking good. Then I picked her up and flipped her over and fucked her in doggy then said ‘suck this dick?’
So I stood up and just face fucked her then bent her over slammed her and came deep in her.

She asked me to stay but I said no cause I have another slay today in the midday jfl.

Good times :)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, bluk, tombradylover and 1 other person
Jfl if incels still think this is a larp like no words if you do

@Sprinkles @the BULL (I told you I would be slaying) @tristan18 @Akhi @tombradylover @TRUE_CEL @bobtheflowerpot

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm jealous.

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Please teach me how to do this.

• JFL
Are you a slayer or just a 6'4 non ethnic ogre
I’m white but tanned and have med pheno a lot of girls think I am Italian I’ve had that a lot for some reason or Spanish. Even though I’m Irish/French so idk.

I just have high appeal

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
View attachment 2543217

So anyways, we chatted on text for like 4 days mainly as I was busy working so couldn’t meet. Anyways we decided to met Thursday (last night) here’s the text we met:

View attachment 2543218

Right! So the actual date. I show up outside her house and phone her and tell her I’m here. I’m sat on my bonnet on my phone and look at her house and see her and her flat mate looking at me from there bedroom window and I feel so fucking awkward…

Anyways, I hear her say bye and then she’s here. She was hot af. Blonde, Aryan pheno (looked Swedish) and was gymmaxed Pawg.

Anyways, she says we can go for drinks first so I say ok but in my head I’m thinking ‘what happened to your place’ I’ve learnt not to be a sperg tho so was cool with it.

Anyways we go for drinks and she goes on her phone while I’m driving quite a bit and the vibe is kinda off so I’m like…

She isn’t really asking questions much either so I’m like wtf. Fuck this bruh. So I go kinda cool vibes and just be like ‘:|’

We go to a bar anyways, and we sit down. We chat, there’s no flirting whatsoever I think I read the room so well here ngl. I was the one with the career etc. so I decided I would act high value. When she made a comment or something I’d be cool and respond but like in a way that was serious. She told me her ex didn’t have a job and I like laughed at it and said ‘what is your type? Do better’ and kind of talked like I was above her ngl.

Tbh I didn’t even care at this point so it was like whatever I ain’t clowning for her.

At one point I go to the toilet and come back and there are 5 dudes suddenly in the bar staring. She’s goes ‘omg this is so awkward they have been staring at me since you went’ and then I look over and they were all looking at me. Felt good to cuck them jfl.
Anyways, after we finish drinks we hadn’t flirted at all so I’m like…:/. Anyways she asks to buy some stuff on the way home which she does then she’s like ‘my house is really clean you’ll see’

In my head I’m like ‘yes’ but I keep cool and just say ‘ok’. Anyways… we get to her place and we go in. Her room mate is in.

We go to her bedroom and she’s on her phone and on the edge of the bed not really seeming eager. So I’m like ‘fuck…’ she starts saying after ten minutes ‘I’m so bored…’ so I’m like fuck I’m gonna fumble this so hard if I don’t act quick.

Anyways I decide to just go for it and start kissing her she immediately smirks and we start making out. Then she goes ‘let me just shut the door and turn the fan on’ I turn it on and she shuts the door. She takes all her clothes off there and then I’m just like ‘:O’

I go up behind the her and grab and her and throw her onto the bedroom and absolutely pound her ngl. Choked her and pulled her hair and slapped her a little too. It was so fucking good. Then I picked her up and flipped her over and fucked her in doggy then said ‘suck this dick?’
So I stood up and just face fucked her then bent her over slammed her and came deep in her.

She asked me to stay but I said no cause I have another slay today in the midday jfl.

Dm your pic plesse chad

• +1
How to slay.
Did you not read the tinder chat she made it easy for me. Read the thread I pretty much detail everything

she doesn't sound like wife material tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drimprovement, mogstars, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
She’s off tinder as if she is wife material
that is more or less the issue with old, it's all women you wouldn't want to spend more than a few hours with.

casual sex does nothing for you anymore at some point.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 6128, mogstars and 2 others
that is more or less the issue with old, it's all women you wouldn't want to spend more than a few hours with.

casual sex does nothing for you anymore at some point.
I love hooking up tho I am addicted to it

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
I love hooking up tho I am addicted to it
you're still a decade younger than me.

if you happen to meet a girl with a good personality and actual hobbies/interests go for her, there won't be many left that don't have issues when you're older.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you're still a decade younger than me.

if you happen to meet a girl with a good personality and actual hobbies/interests go for her, there won't be many left that don't have issues when you're older.

So you mean try to lock down a hqnp gorl with her own hobby when she was still young 18-21?

oh no another wall of random texts on a chadfish or some weird cuck fetish between one of the menatlcels on .org. just lol faggot kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, bluk and Swarthy Knight
Ahh tales from Mumbai.org, never gets old

post actual pic of slay nigga

Just be 6'4 and u dont even need to flirt. Mirin'

Considering LL as 6'0 manlet.

Sounds cool. I had a similar story like this. Lifefuel. Do u have any pics u can pm? Im curious. Good going.

View attachment 2543217

View attachment 2543218

Reading stuff like this gives me anxiety.. if that was me and she told me i’m bored i’d say something autistic like lets go to sleep then

It's over if you believe this shit

I’m white but tanned and have med pheno a lot of girls think I am Italian I’ve had that a lot for some reason or Spanish. Even though I’m Irish/French so idk.

I just have high appeal
french and uk combo creates the most moggers

I believed these stories until I saw a pic of you.
No offence ofc.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I believed these stories until I saw a pic of you.
No offence ofc.
u talking about the asian lad pic? that’s not op
op is bbc, and isn’t actually british

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Maybe I saw someone else.
The guy I saw was Asian standing next to a car
I thought that was him too but he’s htn 6’2 and has a german car

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and SoundnVision
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 51465