• convicted and sentenced to 15 months
  • released after 5 months
  • not charged at all for the fraud
  • still living the high life with stolen money

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, TrestIsBest, Scorpioned and 21 others
Calling it now some women will give themselves or their money to him due to his dark triad halo

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 16474, FreakkForLife and 9 others
If this horrendously fugly fuck can scam any girl with such looks then NO ONE. Has any excuse to be an incel. Seriously what a fucking ugly mother fucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chowdog, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
If this horrendously fugly fuck can scam any girl with such looks then NO ONE. Has any excuse to be an incel. Seriously what a fucking ugly mother fucker
View attachment 1536167

Fake backstory as billionaire heir. Hired private airplanes, bodyguards, female assistants, to give the impression of wealth. Fake photoshoots with models on beaches, to give the impression of wealth. False promises of marriage to rich post-wall Nordic women. Asking them to lend money to fund his scam.

Any more ideas? Would really appreciate your input.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6128, TITUS and 9 others
View attachment 1536133
watched it so looksmax doesn't have to
  • be hassidic jew
  • be poor
  • start scamming from birth
  • arrested for fraud at 18 in finland
  • 3 years prison
  • develop sweatheart ponzi scam
  • target it at goys only through tinder
  • travel the world spending lonely over the wall golddiggers
  • roasties get mad
  • gets arrested by interpol for travelling on fraudulent passport
  • sent to israel

(((tradition)))

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, ROTTING and RICO
Fake backstory as billionaire heir. Hired private airplanes, bodyguards, female assistants, to give the impression of wealth. Fake photoshoots with models on beaches, to give the impression of wealth. False promises of marriage to rich post-wall Nordic women. Asking them to lend money to fund his scam.

View attachment 1536185
Shit blurred picture use imgur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member and RICO

View attachment 1536185
not gonna work now, everyone is watching netflix nowdays

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 14781 and RICO
Couldn't stop laughing when I saw that he's Israeli :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, ALP, Deleted member 18840 and 12 others
absolute legend(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and RICO
would be funny if someone did some tinder experiments with his profile.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Jason Voorhees, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
He probaly did it with men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17694
Not gonna watch rhe video but tell me how did he scam them

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
View attachment 1536167

Not fugly mid tier normie plus light skin plus height plus Jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and RICO
  • sent to israel
they don't punish their own kind for scamming goyim :lul: dude lived the life of a god within his 20s, truly admirable. and scamming gullible gold diggers ain't a bad thing either, mirin his IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 5786, TrestIsBest and 7 others
dn watch it.

how exactly did he make money? also he is not even that gl, how??

• +1
Reactions: boohooga
dn watch it.

how exactly did he make money? also he is not even that gl, how??
By larping as a billionaire and funding his life style by asking his girls to lend him money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Watched part of it the other day

Tbh this dude should be like the antithesis of every guy on this forum when it comes to dating tbh

He’s basically a PUAmaxxed, fraudmaxxed, simpmaxxed tryhard

None of the women even mentioned his looks

From wat I understood during my short time on this forum y’all just wanna show up with rags, act like borderline autistic sociopaths & still have the girl on ur dick solely due to looks

So ya nothing to mire besides the A1 hustle lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, TrestIsBest, Gaia262 and 6 others
By larping as a billionaire and funding his life style by asking his girls to lend him money
and the girls gave same random tinder guy money?:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, RICO and Deleted member 7098
post-wall roastie mind be like:
"since he is a billionaire he will surely pay me back my money and then marry me, making me his billionaire wife"
:feelskek:

instead of asking why a billionaire would need $30k

also OP, the $10m is probably an understatement and is only being estimated based on what women claimed he stole. you bet the really rich ones, with a reputable family that lent him really big money will keep quiet about it in order to not damage her family.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, Biiyo03, TrestIsBest and 10 others
Money pill strikes again: success attracts women.

WEALTH >>> LOOKS

(y)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Gaia262, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
would be funny if someone did some tinder experiments with his profile.
Tinder and every major dating app has banned him. His pics wouldn't work.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Pumanator
"Oy Vey Stacy, I left my wallet on my other private jet, could you send me a few thousand shekels I'll pay you back double next week"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Biiyo03, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others
post-wall roastie mind be like:
"since he is a billionaire he will surely pay me back my money and then marry me, making me his billionaire wife"
:feelskek:

instead of asking why a billionaire would need $30k

also OP, the $10m is probably an understatement and is only being estimated based on what women claimed he stole. you bet the really rich ones, with a reputable family that lent him really big money will keep quiet about it in order to not damage her family.
I think he is HTN overall, in looks.
He is stylemaxxed and lifestyle maxxed. Plus he knows, like most redpill guys don't seem to know. When/after you pass the looks threshold with a woman, it's good to be expressing interest.

Anyways.

He is niche maxxed. Which is imo, a good thing to do. Be niche, when you are NOT a Chad or Chadlite
What niche he in? Rich lifestyle, stylemaxxed preppy man niche. A niche appealing to the golddigger type of women.

So, Golddigger niche women.
How many very rich <35yo HTN men, can a golddigger women get or chose from?

Lets face it, It's very few I think. Most rich guys willing to run golddigger niche game; are ugly older (fat) men. So this HTN non-old rich guy, pretending to wanting to betabuxx for a golddiger. Is kinda in the Top of the top of that golddigger niche, combo looks + money + age wise.

I know, Redpillers believe, every woman falls on Golddigger category. But I think, the golddigger type of women, are a minority niche. Any woman prefers a rich guy. But only with golddigger women, is that factor on the number 1 psoition on the list.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Vvvvxxxx, RICO and 4 others
View attachment 1536133
  • be hassidic jew
  • be poor
  • 3 years prison
  • roasties get mad
  • sent to israel

there are doubts regarding these women's IQ

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
Tbh this dude should be like the antithesis of every guy on this forum when it comes to dating tbh

He’s basically a PUAmaxxed, fraudmaxxed, simpmaxxed tryhard
Don't forget looksmaxxed, lifestylemaxxed and stylemaxxed.

he is also (soft) looksmaxxed imo.
It appears he put alot of effort into his looks of being very well groomed and styled

I think he looksmaxxed himself to HTN levels. While he objectively probably a normie.
None of the women even mentioned his looks
Being HTN, is seen by women as being entrance bar level looks. Aka being average/normal.
From wat I understood during my short time on this forum y’all just wanna show up with rags, act like borderline autistic sociopaths & still have the girl on ur dick solely due to looks

So ya nothing to mire besides the A1 hustle lol
I agree with you above dissing if guys. Chad can get away with rags, no style, no communication skills.
But as a non-Chad guy. You need to have these aspects in place. You gotta be at least normie looks though, for these factors you mentioned to matter.
But of you for example are a sloid HTN in looks, and you have these factors well in place and good set up to appeal a certain type of woman. Than, it can make a good difference in dating lifestyle. I think

• +1

View attachment 1536185
That chad story is too small to read.

• Hmm...
Would be funny if those women had scammed their fortunes from other men, they probably did.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and RICO
Would be funny if those women had scammed their fortunes from other men, they probably did.
When women scam money from other men.
It will never, be called "scam", by regular people. It will be called, "shared household expenses" :ROFLMAO:

Her money, is her money.
His money, is both their money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexpenis, RICO, TITUS and 1 other person
havent watched film, but read som articles about it earlier

the post-wall women all felt in love with him at first sight, they say. first date was on the private plane,- some of them even kissed him on the first date (even if that wasnt something they usually do anymore)

i bet the women he scammed were under the impression they would get the lifestyle they desire from being together with what they saw as a betabux. im not sure how i feel about the victims

• +1
there are doubts regarding these women's IQ
I would be interested in a study that researches IQs of women who use tinder versus those that don't.
I have a strong suspicion.

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 16380
enjoys.

this is a video, from a woman that coaches women on " how to be a narc golddigger". All the things she warns these women for, are things she suggests these women to do on other videos. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That Tinder Swindler guy, did things golddiggers do, but than on a next level!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and RICO
jews really do just be flexing sometimes with their scheming lmao

I love the fucking black turtleneck round glasses theranos-lady-doing-steve-jobs ass look too; its like every scammer converges ont eh same look because its what npcs associate with status and high int stat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 18840, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Alt Number 3
@StrangerDanger It's over for u and ur theories. Power of money and status on full display

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
@StrangerDanger It's over for u and ur theories. Power of money and status on full display
You forgot the jew part. This guy definitely has good connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO and Jason Voorhees
I would be interested in a study that researches IQs of women who use tinder versus those that don't.
I have a strong suspicion.
I think it would reveal average IQ since tinder is full of ordinary people

• Hmm...
i wouldnt even go outside if looked like him

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RICO, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
LOL @ the Billie Eillish avi.

she seems quit cool and nice in general. Brutals how she was doing puberty and growing up in the full spotlights. She seems to have come out of that, like a pretty normal person. Which can easily not happen.

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
View attachment 1536133
  • be hassidic jew
  • be poor
  • 3 years prison
  • roasties get mad
  • sent to israel

high iq. good for him.. this is the first time i've seen a dating scam target women instead of men

high iq. good for him.. this is the first time i've seen a dating scam target women instead of men
based 61 year oldcell Dutch guy. Just got convicted for 57 thousand.

View attachment 1536167

He's a normie with money halo and likely tall.

A787fae5db7e6f3c6ac6b4e2a07b3d92
3130cead1bbfc94053a6c862871ceb51

• JFL
Amazing that he managed to convince women to lend him huge amounts of money and ALSO that he was the son of a billionaire. The lack of intelligence from those victims who believed both of these at the same time is astounding

• +1
He’s tall and not ugly
Was he tall? Def not ugly. But it wasn’t his looks that were doing the heavy lifting here, he was selling these women a dream

• +1
Was he tall? Def not ugly. But it wasn’t his looks that were doing the heavy lifting here, he was selling these women a dream
If you are rich, a girl will not be emotionally or sexually attracted to you. For her its the same thing as she feels for a really good job or investment opportunity. Totally different thing to sexual attraction.
I know what im talking about, because i played this game. Bought expensive clothes, watch and even a fancy car. It brought me nothing but dates that where exactly like job interviews. I could always sense that the girls are very interested in me, but always avoided sexuality or anything with real attraction.

Females have zero respect for unattractive guys with money!

Now that i looksmaxed and look better, everything is totally different.

• +1
Reactions: loksr and RICO
My goal after looksmaxxing. Fucking legend.

• +1
Basically he understood his book and blood, they all do that, he is just one of the less clever J to get caught, but even with all that his brothers helped him, only 5 month for 10 millions stolen JFL, many have stole more and live rents free in governement or top corporation.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and RICO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back