Tip for Tindermaxxers: go to a big college city

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
I downloaded Tinder again yday when I was at a party with some co-workers. I live in holland and I'm pretty short here (1.75 bf, 1.77 frauded), but have a decent face (mtn-htn) and NTmaxxed (Benzos and Finasteride are God's blesssing :love::love:). Normally I get 10 likes or sum shit after maybe a week of using that shit app in the small town I live. I woke up today, and to my surprise I had already gotten 30 likes in those few hours :oops::oops:

Pro-tip: have a pic of yourself next to a girl or two, no men - blur their faces out though. This gives foidz assurance you're not a psychopath. Biggest mistake stupid niggas make is having pics with their male friends, and in many cases even get mogged in them LMAO. Also foidz don't fucking care about your shirtless gym pic (unless taken at the beach) and hobbies. So stop taking cringe photos of yourself while doing activities like sports/skiing/fishing. I get more matches than my 2.05m friend which does all of these HAHAHA. Keep coping with height fgts. Face + NT >>>>> Height XD :p:pXD

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, socialcel, aleksander and 3 others
greycel endboss

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Maalik, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
I downloaded Tinder again yday when I was at a party with some co-workers. I live in holland and I'm pretty short here (1.75 bf, 1.77 frauded), but have a decent face (mtn-htn) and NTmaxxed (Benzos and Finasteride are God's blesssing :love::love:). Normally I get 10 likes or sum shit after maybe a week of using that shit app in the small town I live. I woke up today, and to my surprise I had already gotten 30 likes in those few hours :oops::oops:

Pro-tip: have a pic of yourself next to a girl or two, no men - blur their faces out though. This gives foidz assurance you're not a psychopath. Biggest mistake stupid niggas make is having pics with their male friends, and in many cases even get mogged in them LMAO. Also foidz don't fucking care about your shirtless gym pic (unless taken at the beach) and hobbies. So stop taking cringe photos of yourself while doing activities like sports/skiing/fishing. I get more matches than my 2.05m friend which does all of these HAHAHA. Keep coping with height fgts. Face + NT >>>>> Height XD :p:pXD
I wanna be tall though so i can say i am

Pro-tip: have a pic of yourself next to a girl or two, no men - blur their faces out though.
do ppl on tinder do that? it sounds so autistic and weird

just crop or use another photo?

reminder op is a permavirgin

do ppl on tinder do that? it sounds so autistic and weird

just crop or use another photo?
No bc u need to come across as NT. However only having pics with your "boys" doesn't come across as NT, hence why you need at least one pic with a girl so she feels safe knowing that ur not a R word.

Last edited:
No bc u need to come across as NT. However only having pics with your "boys" doesn't come across as NT, hence why you need at least one pic with a girl so she feels safe that ur not a R word.
i mean ive never seen anyone blurr maybe im mistaken

crop yeah but not blur its so weird to me

Jesus H Christ lifefuel for manlets

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and DHTrash
reminder op is a permavirgin
i mog ur nigga ass. despite being short im mmamaxxed so i'd easily beat the shit out of u in a street fight, no matter ur height even if youre 2.50m like the dutch giant for all that matters HAHA (in video game)

i mog ur nigga ass. despite being short im mmamaxxed so i'd easily beat the shit out of u in a street fight, no matter ur height even if youre 2.50m like the dutch giant for all that matters HAHA (in video game)
okk

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash

This greycels be larping

Nha go to small city with a big uni in it is the best geomax

so basically just be confident and nt to get matches on tinder?
do you understand how retared it sounds?

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
You need to emit this irresistible, reassuring NT chakra in your Pics

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Looksmaxxing is actually very difficult. it takes a lot of commitment to softmax/fraudmax/healthmax daily, and the surgeries are expensive.
So people have reverted back to maximising their social skills instead since it is more "accessible" and takes less resources.
this forum is like Austin Dunham's shitty youtube channel now. Its one step away from being straight Redpill.

now We have a bunch of HTNs explaining how its all about NT energy and confidence.... on Tinder
JFL.

Looksmaxxing is actually very difficult. it takes a lot of commitment to softmax/fraudmax/healthmax daily, and the surgeries are expensive.
So people have reverted back to maximising their social skills instead since it is more "accessible" and takes less resources.
this forum is like Austin Dunham's shitty youtube channel now. Its one step away from being straight Redpill.

now We have a bunch of HTNs explaining how its all about NT energy and confidence.... on Tinder
JFL.
And to counter this I'm literally REFUSING to become even 1% NT because looks matters and I want to achieve such level of them, that it will compensate for everything.

True blackpiller that wont give up or believe all that redpill shit

• Love it

JFL.
Retards can't afford hardmaxxing and too lazy to even do softmaxxes then go outside and see an ugly dude with a hot girl and think they're a couple and NT pill is real when in reality that's her brother or friendzoned beta orbiter.

Dudes think just because you're together with a girl that you're fucking her jfl.

• JFL