Tips and practices when learning a human language?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
And is it even worth it to learn a new language even if you won't possibly use it in the future?

Find people to practice with. Learning on your own and not speaking it is so tedious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, JovenCansao and Raskolnikovpilled
no but i have tips on how to speak with sylphs

And is it even worth it to learn a new language even if you won't possibly use it in the future?
I obsessed over English and learned little by little until I achieved fluency, took 10 years of practice, a little bit everyday... It works for me but you need to have a great memory: I'm now doing the same with German, I didn't even finish Elementary School and I don't know any rules like pronouns, conjugations and that shit, I only know A LITTLE BIT about pronouns and cognates but that's it.

Only 1% of Brazilians can speak English with fluency and I'm one of them... When you see a Brazilian speaking English here, pay attention cuz you are talking to the 1% of the population.

Also learning the rest of romance languages at the dame time I mess with German: I speak Portuguese and can understand 95% of what I read in Spanish but I got little practice, I can talk and read if given texts but I can't come up with words on my own... Yet. Also learning Romanian and I had quite an easy time with Italian, it's way easier than I thought, I could understand an interview in English, Italian and German and comprehend it almost perfectly, I only didn't understand what the german doctor was saying lol

So I speak Portuguese, English, perfecting my Spanish, Italian is easy, Romanian is also very easy but French....... French is the most difficult romance language for me, it's weird as fuck and honestly I'm not that interested in learning it: will only do because it's easier than other languages and a great way to move up the ladder...

Next will be Dutch, Danish, Swedish and I fucking LOVE the Norwegian language...

Learning all of them at the same time, bit by bit, I'm self-taught and never had classes so ofc it will never be Native-level but it 100% works in the real world.

(also check out Professor Alexander Arguelles if you ant some useful tips: 99% of polyglots are fake and they are Google Translator Frauds... Arguelles is the ONLY one I could find that proves he can speak the 50 languages he claims)

• Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao
Find people to practice with. Learning on your own and not speaking it is so tedious.
"This is a great thing in America, where NIGGERS...... Right? Get.... fucking arrested for bullshit......"

Heard that on a WorldStarHipHop KO Compilation and even tho the white guy who said it got BTFO into snoring by a dindu nuffin, it was funny as hell and I still laugh ever time I remember he saying it... One of the main motivations for me to achieve fluency was to understand those things lmao

AJATT

• +1
I obsessed over English and learned little by little until I achieved fluency, took 10 years of practice, a little bit everyday... It works for me but you need to have a great memory: I'm now doing the same with German, I didn't even finish Elementary School and I don't know any rules like pronouns, conjugations and that shit, I only know A LITTLE BIT about pronouns and cognates but that's it.

Only 1% of Brazilians can speak English with fluency and I'm one of them... When you see a Brazilian speaking English here, pay attention cuz you are talking to the 1% of the population.

Also learning the rest of romance languages at the dame time I mess with German: I speak Portuguese and can understand 95% of what I read in Spanish but I got little practice, I can talk and read if given texts but I can't come up with words on my own... Yet. Also learning Romanian and I had quite an easy time with Italian, it's way easier than I thought, I could understand an interview in English, Italian and German and comprehend it almost perfectly, I only didn't understand what the german doctor was saying lol

So I speak Portuguese, English, perfecting my Spanish, Italian is easy, Romanian is also very easy but French....... French is the most difficult romance language for me, it's weird as fuck and honestly I'm not that interested in learning it: will only do because it's easier than other languages and a great way to move up the ladder...

Next will be Dutch, Danish, Swedish and I fucking LOVE the Norwegian language...

Learning all of them at the same time, bit by bit, I'm self-taught and never had classes so ofc it will never be Native-level but it 100% works in the real world.

(also check out Professor Alexander Arguelles if you ant some useful tips: 99% of polyglots are fake and they are Google Translator Frauds... Arguelles is the ONLY one I could find that proves he can speak the 50 languages he claims)
That's pretty impressive, I am also trying to dominate german rn but it's hard because i barely have any habits or chances to learn it in an efficient way, what do you use? Books, audios, videos, apps or something else? I was thinking of reading a german book out loud to practice pronunciation and using the duolingo app for grammar, I don't see writing necessary as the letter are similar.

What you mention about learning the languages together is very interesting, do you think it could be applied to languages like mandarin, Japanese or Korean? Interested in these as my field is technology

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard

yeah and like 1% of brazillians have blue eyes

Looks like a scam site or some shit ngl
Is it really legit?
yes it's just doing as much immersion in the language as you can without subtitles, while doing flash cards with anki

you can supplement a language book with it but the key is hours and hours of immersion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao and Brazitard
That's pretty impressive, I am also trying to dominate german rn but it's hard because i barely have any habits or chances to learn it in an efficient way, what do you use? Books, audios, videos, apps or something else? I was thinking of reading a german book out loud to practice pronunciation and using the duolingo app for grammar, I don't see writing necessary as the letter are similar.

What you mention about learning the languages together is very interesting, do you think it could be applied to languages like mandarin, Japanese or Korean? Interested in these as my field is technology
I mainly use subtitled Nazi speeches, Hitler's are nice but I LOVE Hess 😍

I don't understand that much German, barely A1 but I got quite good pronunciation due to listening and repeating all those words lol

Yes you can read a book... Start with A1 level ones: they say if you read a book in a language you dominate then read the same book in your target language, it makes things much much easier.

Most A1 level books I know in German are children stories and things like that but as my field is Health and Nutrition I think I'll wait until I reach C2 so I can read Dr. Ryker Geerd Hamer's books!

And yes you can use Japanese to learn Cantonese, Mandarin or Korean... Even if they are different languages, you'll still have the knowledge carryover about ideograms and pronunciation (as they are all kinda phonetic languages)

• +1
yeah and like 1% of brazillians have blue eyes
Because not only was the European immigration on a small scale, but they also got assimilated... Lots of Dutch people on Northeast, Italians and Germans on the South... But one thing I an guarantee: pure blood white Brazilians exist and they are as white as they come, whiter than you will ever dream of being 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
yes it's just doing as much immersion in the language as you can without subtitles, while doing flash cards with anki

you can supplement a language book with it but the key is hours and hours of immersion

This seems legit 🤭🤭🤭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Because not only was the European immigration on a small scale, but they also got assimilated... Lots of Dutch people on Northeast, Italians and Germans on the South... But one thing I an guarantee: pure blood white Brazilians exist and they are as white as they come, whiter than you will ever dream of being 🤭
are these "white brazilians" in the room with you right now?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
No, but I know quite a bunch, a lot of them in my city (I'm an outsider)

No, but I know quite a bunch, a lot of them in my city (I'm an outsider)
im jk i like brazilliansand believe im the 92 million white brazillians theory do i look brazillian
20230319 180717

• JFL
Images   2023 03 25T225512193
Images   2023 03 25T225536418
Xuxa 1993
Images   2023 03 25T225744738
Images   2023 03 25T225856868
Images   2023 03 25T225916108
Images   2023 03 25T225957217
Images   2023 03 25T230044348
Images   2023 03 25T230103909
Images   2023 03 25T230142701

Only a few that I could think of that are all celebrities...

This one is a CHAD teacher... Want some more?

Screenshot 20230325 230432

U mirin? 🤭

im jk i like brazilliansand believe im the 92 million white brazillians theory do i look brazillian View attachment 2124542
Way less than 92 million PURE whites in Brazil, more like 1/10 of that, the rest got Southern Italian or Middle Eastern blood or are straight up mixed that can pass as white for normies, but not for the trained eye...

And yes you look, matter of fact ANYONE can look Brazilian: that's why our passport is one of the most expensive to get on the black market 🤭

The answer is in your question.
No it's not fucking worth it if you're not going to use it. Are you stupid? This isn't just "human language", this is everything, anything you invest time into and don't use it is useless except for very rare exceptions (such as learning, "Hey that topic is useless, I should avoid it and pursue something else instead.").

Learning other languages is useless af. Learning programming language, or car mechanics, engineering, mathematics, science, philosophy are all far more useful.

• +1
No it's not fucking worth it if you're not going to use it. Are you stupid? This isn't just "human language", this is everything, anything you invest time into and don't use it is useless except for very rare exceptions (such as learning, "Hey that topic is useless, I should avoid it and pursue something else instead.").

Learning other languages is useless af. Learning programming language, or car mechanics, engineering, mathematics, science, philosophy are all far more useful.
For example "astronomy is useless because the Earth is an enclosed system and we can never leave it, so I'm going to ignore it and move on"?

🤭

i already know many of them are white abd what they look like e.g chico
They look even whiter than Chico cuz they are blonde w/ light eyes lol

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
For example "astronomy is useless because the Earth is an enclosed system and we can never leave it, so I'm going to ignore it and move on"?

🤭

Except there's more use in astronomy. You can explore physics of extreme temperature levels, extreme gravity levels, extremely large sizes, and so on that you would otherwise not get a chance to witness on earth alone. With a deeper understanding of the physics of extremes environments that are not even present on earth, or maybe even our solar system, you can develop new hypotheses and theories as well as have deeper insight onto the laws of reality, the universe, and thus a greater understanding of the physics/chemistry/and everything else of here on earth.

What is German going to teach your goofy brazilian ass that you don't already know, other than how to speak german or communicate with germans? Absolutely fucking nothing, I see no use in communicating with germans. Except maybe if you could convince me there was some professor who was both extremely intelligent and willing to take me under his wing to teach me many of the arts I currently wish to know, I don't fucking need it, I already know English and can communicate with you and I fucking hate it.

Except there's more use in astronomy. You can explore physics of extreme temperature levels, extreme gravity levels, extremely large sizes, and so on that you would otherwise not get a chance to witness on earth alone. With a deeper understanding of the physics of extremes environments that are not even present on earth, or maybe even our solar system, you can develop new hypotheses and theories as well as have deeper insight onto the laws of reality, the universe, and thus a greater understanding of the physics/chemistry/and everything else of here on earth.

What is German going to teach your goofy brazilian ass that you don't already know, other than how to speak german or communicate with germans? Absolutely fucking nothing, I see no use in communicating with germans. Except maybe if you could convince me there was some professor who was both extremely intelligent and willing to take me under his wing to teach me many of the arts I currently wish to know, I don't fucking need it, I already know English and can communicate with you and I fucking hate it.
I know that, I was only trying to bait Astrobastards lol

Because Germans are special, they always give the best they can in everything they do and I'm also like that: if I was alive in 1939 I would have been awarded the Knight's Cross Of The Iron Cross... I'm what you can consider a HONORARY ARYAN.

Also I want to read everything about New German Medicine in its mother tongue... 😍

I know that, I was only trying to bait Astrobastards lol

Because Germans are special, they always give the best they can in everything they do and I'm also like that: if I was alive in 1939 I would have been awarded the Knight's Cross Of The Iron Cross... I'm what you can consider a HONORARY ARYAN.

Also I want to read everything about New German Medicine in its mother tongue... 😍
FYI, the germans lost the war, they're not elite.
If they were they wouldn't have lost the war. I understand getting outnumbered but they had a whole army. This isn't a case of one genius getting fucked by 100 ugly subhumans. this was a whole trained army that had access to automation and large weaponry, any superior race would have been able to conquer the planet.

• Hmm...
If they were they wouldn't have lost the war. I understand getting outnumbered but they had a whole army. This isn't a case of one genius getting fucked by 100 ugly subhumans. this was a whole trained army that had access to automation and large weaponry, any superior race would have been able to conquer the planet.
They had a whole army but they also were only 3 countries against the whole fucking world, mainly USSR, Britain and U.S...

They also had Italy on their side which only hindered progress, Krauts and Japs had to rescue them all the time for fuck's sake lol

Hitler's urge to attack the Soviets during the winter also didn't help, his ego ended up being his downfall.

Also the Nazi secret was their DIET, nothing to do with race.

Okay you're straight retarded at this point.
Germany had the largest egg consumption per capita before and during the war, they consumed like 30 eggs every single day if I'm not mistaken... It's a shame the article is gone, trying to find it for years now but I'm sure there are another sources... The name was "Het Nazi-Dieet" by Aajonus Vonderplanitz and it was written in Dutch 🥺

Okay you're straight retarded at this point.
Japs were even more dangerous than Nazis because they were even more developed, better diets: japanese at that time still ate their traditional diet which had lots of both living animals and fermented foods... Look at the Okinawans (and to the Eskimos to an extent) to see what the Imperial Japanese were at that time... Not uncommon to people from Okinawa to live to 120 years old to this very day and age.

The Japanese were the TRUE Master Race in the Axis, they were the ones actually doing shit.

Human language? Is there any other kind?
If I didnt add that I would've gotten all the STEMcels sharing programming videos

Indeed, perhaps I should set a goal beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Thats a human language too. Dogs didnt invent the ability to compute.
But it serves for dogs, humans or computers to communicate? Then it's a computer language because the communication is made between computers: humans are just the "teachers", the programmers.