Tips on how to reduce huge eye bags and puffy undereye

F

Failinglooksmaxxing

Iron
Greetings gentlemen,
Excuse the untrimmed eyebrows and the dead look today, had to wake up very early. I'm currently in a situation where I'm pretty much forced to only get 4 hours of sleep because of commuting to uni and study. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could use to kinda just eliminate these huge dark circles and the puffiness that comes on the eyebags and my eyelids? I've tried using retinol cream, vitamin C serum, loreal morning roll ons, vaseline at night but really nothing has worked.

Ice and sleep

Ice and sleep
Erm sir I take cold showers in the morning but maybe I'll try ice. I kinda said I can't get sleep otherwise I wouldn't of even asked this question if that was the solution albeit being obvious. I'm just tryna reach for anyone who has had any outstanding result with some sort of product of method idk.

Tret to even out skin tone. Can also fraud with tinted bb cream

fat grafts or even better infras

Greetings gentlemen,
Excuse the untrimmed eyebrows and the dead look today, had to wake up very early. I'm currently in a situation where I'm pretty much forced to only get 4 hours of sleep because of commuting to uni and study. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could use to kinda just eliminate these huge dark circles and the puffiness that comes on the eyebags and my eyelids? I've tried using retinol cream, vitamin C serum, loreal morning roll ons, vaseline at night but really nothing has worked.
View attachment 2785678
recessed infras are the main issue get implants

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
They're expensive and I probably won't get cosmetic surgery ever in my life, maybe septoplasty only because I have a pretty bad deviated septum but otherwise my nose is really nice ig, does it really pose that big of a problem?

They're expensive and I probably won't get cosmetic surgery ever in my life, maybe septoplasty only because I have a pretty bad deviated septum but otherwise my nose is really nice ig, does it really pose that big of a problem?
you've bad under eye support fix that first for your eyebags concern

you've bad under eye support fix that first for your eyebags concern
Yes but you guys just said I can't fix it unless I get that surgery what more can I do sir? 😭 😭

I have pretty good infras but shit fat pad so it's not always the infras

long midface
okay, I honestly think it's an issue of a lack of sleep. If you go onto my profile and my thread for rating my eyes the first photo I posted was months ago after I finished school and I barely had any eyebags, my skin my much more vibrant and bright. It's a shame what prolonged lack of sleep can do to you

okay, I honestly think it's an issue of a lack of sleep. If you go onto my profile and my thread for rating my eyes the first photo I posted was months ago after I finished school and I barely had any eyebags, my skin my much more vibrant and bright. It's a shame what prolonged lack of sleep can do to you
keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: axsen
keep coping
Idk any of the stuff you guys are talking about tbh so I'll take your word as truth I'm just sayin man it was much better months ago 😭

Idk any of the stuff you guys are talking about tbh so I'll take your word as truth I'm just sayin man it was much better months ago 😭
You probably won't understand cause it's just been 2 weeks since you created your account. Do some research on here and you might find a solution.

You probably won't understand cause it's just been 2 weeks since you created your account. Do some research on here and you might find a solution.
Yes I researched on the orbital implants but they cost 8 grand and I've seen some people say it's not worth it and it's pretty dangerous? ig it's not that big of a problem rn, I still get female attention a lot and none of them mention my eyebags and they usually say I have pretty eyes, NO FORNICATION THOUGH GUYS!!!!!

Guys pls no fornicating 😢

Yeah I'm prolly gonna get fatgraft or something
Yes to then find a wife, make her ur wife then have a lot of kids.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Greetings gentlemen,
View attachment 2785678
softmaxxing would help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back