> Roidmax.
> Cocainemax
Im trucel sorry bhai
6518F45B EC32 4321 9D71 E6692FF790E2
I will never ascend

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
just be a drug addict theory

did this and slayed 5 stacylites immediately after my 4th line. thanks OP!

The Mongolian flag makes a lot of sense. Mongolians are bloated bc of the way they eat. Slurping and sucking. Thats why they have puffy cheeks. You need botox to atrophy your buccinator muscles
I will go on 100% goyslop det boyo

lefort 10
Lefort is toon hard to find a surgeon willing to do it i will just try facepuller and other cope shit during puberty ifi do not achieve forward growth i will rope

The Mongolian flag makes a lot of sense. Mongolians are bloated bc of the way they eat. Slurping and sucking. Thats why they have puffy cheeks. You need botox to atrophy your buccinator muscles
But i always eat standard american goyslop diet so i am just subhuman nto cause of my buccinators

Nobody want to be around person who is negative and boring, even if is attractive. Personality is also important part to take care of

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Lefort is toon hard to find a surgeon willing to do it i will just try facepuller and other cope shit during puberty ifi do not achieve forward growth i will rope
if under 16 you can ask the dentist for braces that bring your jaw forward if thats the case

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
like a facepuller
any type of pulling is cope braces provide constant pressure on an extended period of time therefore having more results

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx