Tips to mew in sleep

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Tape your mouth using this waterproof surgical tape, no other will work as efficiently and two layers of this will do the trick:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01FR4A7YC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title

You’ll also want to get a good chin strap like this, but bring the strap on the underside of the chin so there is a light force upwards. It won’t be too much that you clench, but force your teeth in their natural bite. Interestingly enough I found that I cannot swallow incorrectly when doing this, and woke up with my tongue firmly on the roof of my mouth.

Make sure you sleep with a pillow under your knees, on your back, or a pillow in between your knees, on your sides if you snore.

You may go a step further and get myobrace (large) which will add certainty to your tongue position.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cAPud3Wu

If you snore despite being thin it is either related to allergies or your subhumanity. Chewing helps strengthen the mastication muscles, and will reduce snoring greatly.

Tongue exercises are proven to reduce snoring greatly, inadvertently supporting mewing, so these alongside tongue chewing will be sufficient.

This is all basic shit but should help some new mewcels

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Sean O'Aspie and Wool
very useful thank you

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
do you hard mew or just suction hold when sleeping

Tape your mouth using this waterproof surgical tape, no other will work as efficiently and two layers of this will do the trick:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01FR4A7YC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title

You’ll also want to get a good chin strap like this, but bring the strap on the underside of the chin so there is a light force upwards. It won’t be too much that you clench, but force your teeth in their natural bite. Interestingly enough I found that I cannot swallow incorrectly when doing this, and woke up with my tongue firmly on the roof of my mouth.

View attachment 22453

Make sure you sleep with a pillow under your knees, on your back, or a pillow in between your knees, on your sides if you snore.

You may go a step further and get myobrace (large) which will add certainty to your tongue position.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cAPud3Wu

If you snore despite being thin it is either related to allergies or your subhumanity. Chewing helps strengthen the mastication muscles, and will reduce snoring greatly.

Tongue exercises are proven to reduce snoring greatly, inadvertently supporting mewing, so these alongside tongue chewing will be sufficient.

This is all basic shit but should help some new mewcels

spleeping on the back is very important.
people who sleep curled up on a side may ruin the mewing improvement

do you hard mew or just suction hold when sleeping
in order to hard mew you have to put your tongue muscles to work so it's literally impossible for you to sleep while hard mewing just stick your tongue to the roof of the mouth and make sure your teeth are slightly touching and you'll be fine.

• +1
spleeping on the back is very important.
people who sleep curled up on a side may ruin the mewing improvement
Not always. If you keep a pillow in between your knees and bend them slightly you can maintain good posture. Make sure you have a pillow under your knees to ease tension on your lower back btw

Unironically I have a fear of taping my mouth shut and swallowing my myobrace, choking, and dying. How realistic is this?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Unironically I have a fear of taping my mouth shut and swallowing my myobrace, choking, and dying. How realistic is this?
Very unrealistic imo

• +1
Not that realistic, although, if your nose gets stuffy/blocked, you will still die.:)

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and dogtown
Yeah... I should’ve mentioned that I don’t use myobrace so the risk is up to you
Not that realistic, although, if your nose gets stuffy/blocked, you will still die.:)
Nah it’s all good. Did this with a blocked nose, just made sure to do everything to open the airways

Assuming your teeths are straight and you're able to mew efficiently is it worthwhile purchasing the myobrace, does it have an aesthetic benefits like widening your jaw or something of that nature?

Assuming your teeths are straight and you're able to mew efficiently is it worthwhile purchasing the myobrace, does it have an aesthetic benefits like widening your jaw or something of that nature?
Only worth it if you have a misaligned vite or narrow palate. You could get it to add certainty of your tongue posture but the shit I do works for me and should for everyone else if done correctly

Nah it’s all good. Did this with a blocked nose, just made sure to do everything to open the airways
Still kinda risky boyo, I mean, there is still a chance you could have died......

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Only worth it if you have a misaligned vite or narrow palate. You could get it to add certainty of your tongue posture but the shit I do works for me and should for everyone else if done correctly

How do you accurately measure if you have a narrow/average/wide palate, judging by these pics everyone here would say these MM's have narrow palates, do they?

Attachments

• simon-nessman-odda-01.jpg
    simon-nessman-odda-01.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2cdz9cj.jpg
    2cdz9cj.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 9_579093fdb6132_1469092861_2.jpg
    9_579093fdb6132_1469092861_2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20110118 MFW man-353.jpg
    20110118 MFW man-353.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I already apply most of these when I’m sleeping, took me some time to get used to sleeping on my back though.