Title: My centrist idea on breeding, attraction and gender. Sub title: Cosmetic surgery is a plague to mankind and earth.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
The increase of cosmetic surgery will create a dysgenic ugly future. A mid tier becky that ascends through surgery and then fucks chad and breeds with him, will then create an ugly child ruining the chance of another chad being created and vice versa. Why should you fellow looksmaxxer plague the earth with your s dysgenic offspring purely because of your selfish desire to breed with a superior being to you. My solution, ban plastic surgery, segregate attractive and ugly people (htn to chad and htb and stacy and mtb and below with mtn and below. This will dissipate the opportunity for subhuman genes to breed with superior genes. While also taking the non attractive women off of the pedestal so they wont be able to have inflated standards and giving ample opportunity for the mtns and below to be able to breed, slay and have overall healthy relationships. Thus creating the perfect breeding sequence across the board. @GabachoCopium @Mr. President thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, IAMNOTANINCEL, murdah and 3 others
makeup is already a 100 year experiment in dysgenics

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, murdah and Zonar
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and murdah
read and voice your opinions you mutts

• +1
Reactions: Axii
@Aloha thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Usually, you need multiple surgeries to actually ascend to htn-chad and most people aren't going to do that. They will do one surgery like muhh rhino and stop. Also people hate Segregation so not gonna work

as soon as i said i would get surgery you go ahead and do this shit

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Usually, you need multiple surgeries to actually ascend to htn-chad and most people aren't going to do that. They will do one surgery like muhh rhino and stop. Also people hate Segregation so not gonna work
its an idea. rhine can ascend women from mtb to stacylite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii and Zonar
@murdah

• +1
Well you gotta take genetic recombination into the equation. I’ve seen plenty of average to below average couples create mogger children i.e Leonardo, Meeks, etc. I agree with the general sentiment but even a frauded subhuman and HTB’s offspring can hit the genetic lottery.

• +1
Also, its the women mostly frauding with makeup, surgeries, etc.

• +1
Well you gotta take genetic recombination into the equation. I’ve seen plenty of average to below average couples create mogger children i.e Leonardo, Meeks, etc. I agree with the general sentiment but even a frauded subhuman and HTB’s offspring can hit the genetic lottery.
very unlikely though. the genetic 'lottery' is not what the human race needs. chad and stacy has maybe a 1-5% chance of creating below htn imo. the odds are great. where as stacy and subhuman is maybe 0.1% chance

• +1
Also, its the women mostly frauding with makeup, surgeries, etc.
yh ik that was why i said cosmetic surgery and centrist. its a hate thread on cosmetic surgery basically

• +1
very unlikely though. the genetic 'lottery' is not what the human race needs. chad and stacy has maybe a 1-5% chance of creating below htn imo. the odds are great. where as stacy and subhuman is maybe 0.1% chance
Hypergamy is already doing its thing dw, social media has raised standards up. It’s practicing eugenics without actually preaching the idea.

• +1
Hypergamy is already doing its thing dw, social media has raised standards up. It’s practicing eugenics without actually preaching the idea.
mtb can still pull chadlite if the dude is insecure enough. when standards are raised , so will the amount of people with cosmetic surgery.

• +1
This is why i roid and fap even tho mestizas want my offsprings

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ConfusedBolivian
but its pro breeding just segregated. do you translate my posts to english?
No I just read the title and write random shit that pops to my mind

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back