Title > Salary.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
My thesis surrounding the importance of a mans job for his attractiveness is that the title he possesses is of greater importance for his Sexual Market Value than the salary he has (excluding outlier proportions, of course). Someone who has tens of millions in cryptocurrency will have higher SMV than a lawyer but if both meet a comfortable threshold, the title will outweigh the raw cash.

Would a woman pick a Doctor/Lawyer/Engineer with a salary unit of 1x OR would she pick a Plumber/Daytrader/Mortician with a salary unit of 1.5x?

I am willing to bet that the vast majority of women would go with the former alternative despite the economic benefit of the latter.
Why would I bet this?

My theory is that having a desireable title shows your capacity of engraining yourself into an important and respectable place within the hierarchy and tribe. Meanwhile just making pure money while being disconnected from the upper social class makes your behavioral capacity seem less fine-tuned and developed than the man who managed to become something honorable.

It is important to note that in both scenarios I have assumed you reach a threshold where you can live a sustainable and enjoyable life economically, it's just a discussion on what matters more; metaphysical value or physical resources (although one could argue that money in itself is metaphysical as well considering the paper does not hold the intrinsic value to which it is attributed).

What is the point of knowing, or even discussing this?
This is both the conclusion and the TL;DR: When looking for a job (that you find interesting, obviously) put more value on the title than the salary.

Thoughts?

@deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @julianchicago @John Cracovizk

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grimy, Orc, temporomandibular32 and 22 others
Yeah in general I think the status of the job outweighs the money, unless the difference is quite big

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Costcosuperstore and HarrierDuBois
Girls have rejected me for the degree I choosed to study, they didn't tell you directly but you can see their faces.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and wishIwasSalludon
Agreed. Made 7-9k per month for a bit in telemarketing, but people still viewed me as a dropout loser.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jarate, goodgamebro, med and 4 others
Yeah in general I think the status of the job outweighs the money, unless the difference is quite big
I have seen a lot in BP when discussing SMV only weigh in on the importance on money while refusing to admit the importance of title. I think it stems a result of either their inability and inconsistency of being able to become something admirable so they think being a daytrader (although rich) will be attractive to women. One says a lot about your character in its entirety, the other doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and DelonLover1999
Agreed 100%, nobody would ever be a bricklayer if they had the chance to do a “high class” job instead without having to study for it.

Still DNRD though because jobs and “climbing up the ladder” are a fabricated Jewish psyop

jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, gr34ter, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Agreed 100%, nobody would ever be a bricklayer if they had the chance to do a “high class” job instead without having to study for it.

Still DNRD though because jobs and “climbing up the ladder” are a fabricated Jewish psyop

jews GIF
My grandfather (mothers side) was a bricklayer, altough he worked in the pre 2000s Gotlandian countryside so there were 0 scholars around.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I have seen a lot in BP when discussing SMV only weigh in on the importance on money while refusing to admit the importance of title. I think it stems a result of either their inability and inconsistency of being able to become something admirable so they think being a daytrader (although rich) will be attractive to women. One says a lot about your character in its entirety, the other doesn't.
Ultimately the life one lives matters because from observation most traders are neckbeard rotters and white collar cels are all low T stressed to the bone high cortisol Jewish slaves

No woman cares about your job if it’s not blue collar, she only cares about the surrounding life and the time you got on your hands to have fun with

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
My grandfather (mothers side) was a bricklayer, altough he worked in the pre 2000s Gotlandian countryside so there were 0 scholars around.
Back then toilets weren’t superficial, your grandfather did honest work that is now seen as subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and HarrierDuBois
Yeah absolutely.

The job title also tells something about your personality, and what sort of problems you're used to solving on a daily basis.

Being a lawyer, for example, isn't just prestigious. If you're a good one, it means you're probably also articulate, sharp, and fierce.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, deadmanwalking and HarrierDuBois
makes no sense, unless we're talking about normies who makes 40k vs 60k, only then does the title matter.

• +1
What degree
It's clearly humanities, that's why probably I'm here.
I'm always thinking what would have happened if I choosed law 3 years ago but where I live there is an abundance of lawyers and many of them don't get well paid. I'm so bath at math that I can't apply to any STEM degree, IQ pill is real too. https://youtube.com/@BrettMaverick?si=EOISCz5_loh8-s5k This Chad studied history, now look at his girlfriend. Another reason to hate women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999

jews GIF
jfl at this gif

Back then toilets weren’t superficial, your grandfather did honest work that is now seen as subhuman
Keep in mind he was handsome, he got away with cheating and she forgave him, good looks carry hard. Still hard working man mirin him, I type him as ESTP for sure, high Se and Ti, very developed at almost every mainstream sport as well as shooting.

Ultimately the life one lives matters because from observation most traders are neckbeard rotters and white collar cels are all low T stressed to the bone high cortisol Jewish slaves

No woman cares about your job if it’s not blue collar, she only cares about the surrounding life and the time you got on your hands to have fun with
I think women care about white collar jobs nowadays too, moreso than before almost considering how many teens steer away from those paths.

• +1
makes no sense, unless we're talking about normies who makes 40k vs 60k, only then does the title matter.
Which is 99% of the male population, keep your multi-millionaire hyperboles outside of the discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Or maybe women weren't meant to be the selectors, and their brains aren't as finely attuned to identifying what male traits are the best for the tribe as a lot of people think.

Most high earning professions are also high status.

The examples in the OP illustrate this well.
Women usually are drawn to prominent figures within a certain community aka status, provided that the community itself is of good value.

That's because a position like that can leverage many more things other than just money (e.g. Social connections).

• +1
Yeah absolutely.

The job title also tells something about your personality, and what sort of problems you're used to solving on a daily basis.

Being a lawyer, for example, isn't just prestigious. If you're a good one, it means you're probably also articulate, sharp, and fierce.
Also why when I got referred to as a "deep thinker" and "philosopher" with "great potential of becoming something" by my co-worker I felt extremely satisfied and genuinely flattered.

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
When looking for a job (that you find interesting, obviously) put more value on the title than the salary.
I'm in this forum so obviously I'm willing to compromise and change some things about myself to maximize my attractiveness to women, but there's a limit, I'm not going pander to every single dumb expectation and cognitive bias foids suffer from. I'm choosing salary any day. Anyway with enough money and the right attitude you can have the kind of "high roller" lifestyle foids expect high-status men to have, I don't think your job title matters if you can do that.

• +1
I'm in this forum so obviously I'm willing to compromise and change some things about myself to maximize my attractiveness to women, but there's a limit, I'm not going pander to every single dumb expectation and cognitive bias foids suffer from. I'm choosing salary any day. Anyway with enough money and the right attitude you can have the kind of "high roller" lifestyle foids expect high-status men to have, I don't think your job title matters if you can do that.
Unless you become a multi-millionaire with your other option it is only a cope which will unfortunately backfire unto you.

You're right, dont pander.

But know that 'status' isn't as elusive as it sounds. For some people, yeah, it's a fickle and vapid thing. But the type of status OP is talking about usually offers something in return. These types of positions are more interesting, higher stakes, etc.

• +1
This is a water discussion. The reason white collar jobs are considered “high class” is cause they pay well, not the other way around. The salary cap for a lawyer is way higher than that of a brick layer - long term.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Mr. President
Status is most certainly part of the blackpill and attraction as a whole but its reach only extends through social circle and the like. I know many lawyers and a good chunk dont become anything of note. Status in college is who your parents and connections are and once you hit 24 or 25 is when your own merits become part of it. But most of the time women looking for LTRs want potential more than anything. They buy low sell high

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and AspiringMogger
Status is most certainly part of the blackpill and attraction as a whole but its reach only extends through social circle and the like. I know many lawyers and a good chunk dont become anything of note. Status in college is who your parents and connections are and once you hit 24 or 25 is when your own merits become part of it. But most of the time women looking for LTRs want potential more than anything. They buy low sell high
Women don’t buy low. If they did, inceldom wouldn’t be an issue. They used to buy low, but now they “short” men (in the stock sense).

Women don’t buy low. If they did, inceldom wouldn’t be an issue. They used to buy low, but now they “short” men (in the stock sense).
IDK man i see it all the time, but only in tall fat guys with potential. Engineering majors get some of this too believe it or not. I know some people that would get no play if they did not have good jobs lined up

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
No job title for your face, race, and height. At best, you probably get used as a betabuxx if you’re sub 5.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I literally asked about this

Status>money

• +1
Where? Well anyway in case you did then here is your answer.

• +1
Looks, money, STATUS

• +1
money will give you status not the other way around. The reason why lawyers and politicians have status, is because they started with a lot of money, some lawyers and politicians dont even have a degree. But anyways it is good to study you always learn sth.

I will appreciate some advice If I am wrong. Thank you

Last edited:
money will give you status not the other way around. The reason why lawyers and politicians have status, is because they started with a lot of money, some lawyers and politicians dont even have a degree. But anyways it is good to study you always learn sth.
Reason is also because their job displays certain cognitive, verbal, and emotional maturities and capabilities a lot of people lack like @DelonLover1999 said.

• +1
Reason is also because their job displays certain cognitive, verbal, and emotional maturities and capabilities a lot of people lack like @DelonLover1999 said.
Ok thank you, I will appreciate some advice next time. I am fallible

Yeah this is exactly why the corporate world has useless Middle management titles that sound high status.

Girls have rejected me for the degree I choosed to study, they didn't tell you directly but you can see their faces.
No that’s called a soft rejection, real reason is there was no physical attraction. Possibly could mean ur not betabuxx material either

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and latincell95

jews GIF
Yeh it’s not about hard work and grit. It’s all about kissing ass, what they call “networking”

• +1
IDK man i see it all the time, but only in tall fat guys with potential. Engineering majors get some of this too believe it or not. I know some people that would get no play if they did not have good jobs lined up
But u can simply lie, go clubbing and tell foids ur a pilot lol. This won’t work long term

My thesis surrounding the importance of a mans job for his attractiveness is that the title he possesses is of greater importance for his Sexual Market Value than the salary he has (excluding outlier proportions, of course). Someone who has tens of millions in cryptocurrency will have higher SMV than a lawyer but if both meet a comfortable threshold, the title will outweigh the raw cash.

Would a woman pick a Doctor/Lawyer/Engineer with a salary unit of 1x OR would she pick a Plumber/Daytrader/Mortician with a salary unit of 1.5x?

I am willing to bet that the vast majority of women would go with the former alternative despite the economic benefit of the latter.
Why would I bet this?

My theory is that having a desireable title shows your capacity of engraining yourself into an important and respectable place within the hierarchy and tribe. Meanwhile just making pure money while being disconnected from the upper social class makes your behavioral capacity seem less fine-tuned and developed than the man who managed to become something honorable.

It is important to note that in both scenarios I have assumed you reach a threshold where you can live a sustainable and enjoyable life economically, it's just a discussion on what matters more; metaphysical value or physical resources (although one could argue that money in itself is metaphysical as well considering the paper does not hold the intrinsic value to which it is attributed).

This is both the conclusion and the TL;DR: When looking for a job (that you find interesting, obviously) put more value on the title than the salary.

Thoughts?

What do you think about working as garbage man?

my family is friends with a lot of people with a degree/dr title and most of them are annoyed when i said i wanted to go to trade school

Why would I bet this?

Thoughts?

Dude why be such a cuck and do each and everything in your life for foids ?
I make money for myself i dont fucking care if is sell drugs or fix bathtubs if I'm getting paid or earn a good amount of money that's what matters

Dude why be such a cuck and do each and everything in your life for foids ?
I make money for myself i dont fucking care if is sell drugs or fix bathtubs if I'm getting paid or earn a good amount of money that's what matters
I am not going to choose my degree based on what is most attractive to women since I am not bothered by trying to attract women. I merely shared an insight of what is more important in practice of the two alternatives since many have dismissed reality.

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
very true, also been thinking about this for some time, even having average wage with title (status) is definitely more attractive, i also think the job needs to be dealing with people as opposed to material things like engineering or coding in front of a computer screen

• +1
Lol, here in Romania there are tons of people who claim they're CEOs, managers, etc., but just because they opened a small firm in their apartment doesn't make them high status, many are literally bums.

Does not matter.

I’ve alternated between telling foids I’m car mechanic or a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer and the only thing that matters has been her looks level compared to mine. Don’t cope with job titles.