Tits > Ass

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
Good Tits can make an ugly or old woman go from 4/10 to 8/10 meanwhile Ass simply doesn't have this capacity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, SensitiveYoungMan, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Lynxress
Images   2024 03 13T203101198

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, pig_face, smoth and 8 others
tits will last only for the few years before they will start to sag. they only look good with the bra.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Only virgins think this jfl

i can deal with tits being inadequate size but i cannot deal with a flat ass

tits forever

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and Debetro
i just want two X chromosomes blawg 🙏🏼😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Debetro
i can deal with tits being inadequate size but i cannot deal with a flat ass
Flat is more rare than inadequate tits so it's not that simple
tits will last only for the few years before they will start to sag. they only look good with the bra.
The ass also sags and loses its form early. Actually tits are the ones who stay there for longer as long as you have adequate nutrition, they may sag but the bigger size with age somewhat compensates for it, which is something that doesn't happen with ass because bigger in size for ass doesn't equal better, meanwhile for tits it does unless taken to a rare extreme. In additon the main sexually attractive feature of 40-60 years old women is tits.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
affinity for tits is a highIQ caucasoid trait

• +1
Flat is more rare than inadequate tits so it's not that simple

The ass also sags and loses its form early. Actually tits are the ones who stay there for longer as long as you have adequate nutrition, they may sag but the bigger size with age somewhat compensates for it, which is something that doesn't happen with ass because bigger in size for ass doesn't equal better, meanwhile for tits it does unless taken to a rare extreme. In additon the main sexually attractive feature of 40-60 years old women is tits.
i guess so but i dont like skinny girls anyway so i would never have to deal with a flat ass

• +1
I like big boobs

I've read somewhere that it you start sucking your girl tits on a daily basis her boobs will grow lol

Last edited:
Attractive breasts depends on the shape they have and the size of a woman's nipples. It's not about volume.
Images 53
also is more rare to find a girl with big breasts than to find a girl with big booty because ass is a muscle and breasts are a milk and fat storage (genetic).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and fuxkdakikez