TLDR: How do i stop asking for ratings

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Its turning into badg tier where im asking multiple times a week on here, from people ik or online to rate my looks cuz I just keep having the urge to refresh where I stand on the looks scale. I even started delaying replying to my friend cuz i realised half the time we snapped i was body checking and face checking and he always gave me reassurancs, even cried the first time i said im gonna hardmaxx probablt cuz he knew how mentally ill i was becoming. How can i stop this? Another repetitive abused dog thing I keep doing is checking my socials I deadass think i got OCD niggas

I still dont know where I stand after 100+ ratings tbh I couldve been talking to bitches or learning a new skill in the time i spend checking on myself jfl. Irl my treatment varies greatly and as far as that happens ill be confused and have no self image

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: russiancelreturns, gonion wanter, Sushifart and 2 others
ur not asking enough cause i never saw ur face

its just a phase i also went through that lasted a month where id post like 4 rate threads a week

it starts to be schizo when ur doing that since 2019 like he is at a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
ur not asking enough cause i never saw ur face

its just a phase i also went through that lasted a month where id post like 4 rate threads a week

it starts to be schizo when ur doing that since 2019 like he is at a daily basis
I had public posts but deleted them from vip. I better pray i dont end up like these schizo

IMG 0468

who are you nigga, never seen you in ratings, just funky and badgr

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and bluemcdonalds
who are you nigga, never seen you in ratings, just funky and badgr
I said its turning into
Over for your reading skills

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
I said its turning into
Over for your reading skills
your either a retard or a retard

only threads ive seen of is spamming pm a shit ton of times

your either a retard or a retard

only threads ive seen of is spamming pm a shit ton of times
Doesnt fucking matter if it’s private or public i never mentioned once forum status or publicising myself

THE ENTIRE THREAD IS ABOUT OCD AND CONSTANT CHECKING

You joined way after the dilloncel invasion, for the love of god ignore me before I do
funny enough heard about .org from a black ops forum when a retard was getting in his feelings about his life and how he spends all his time on video games

funny enough heard about .org from a black ops forum when a retard was getting in his feelings about his life and how he spends all his time on video games
I didnt ask G u just spew low Iq nonsense all the time and I dont care so go fuck yourself

Doesnt fucking matter if it’s private or public i never mentioned once forum status or publicising myself

THE ENTIRE THREAD IS ABOUT OCD AND CONSTANT CHECKING
then stop fucking checking dumb nigger. you control your arms

Insufferable truecel try not to make a comment challenge

Unless ur constantly changing shit up physically with ur face/hair/bodyfat and shit, there's no reason to be doing that more than every 1 or 2 months

• +1
Unless ur constantly changing shit up physically with ur face/hair/bodyfat and shit, there's no reason to be doing that more than every 1 or 2 months
I am constantly changing my looks

Someone i met from A year ago barely recognised me

Start getting validation from real life instead of relying on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and try2beme
5 months ago? what surgeries did u get
5 month old thread talking about the past you fucking idiot holy shit

Holy fuck you keep saying extremely low iq retarded shit and have shockingly poor comprehension skills.

The worse part is ur probably ugly too and i know i brutally mog you

Just kill yourself DUMB UGLY RETARD

Holy fuck you keep saying extremely low iq retarded shit and have shockingly poor comprehension skills.

pull up recent iois nigga

• +1

all this from a who are you message, lol your insecure nigga

all this from a who are you message, lol your insecure nigga
Ur just low iq and i cant stand it its that simple, i replied to everyone in this thread u dumbass

Just stop jfl. Maybe find a hobby or something else to keep your mind off the forum and looksmax in general. It's never bad to improve your looks, but at some point there's diminishing returns where you spend more time trying to improve some minor ass thing (this shit adds up btw, so you'll be doing this multiple times in a span of months or something retarded and you're going to be in your mid 20s losing collagen jfl since you wasted years). If you have already did most of the major improvements, I wouldn't worry about it. Literally just maintain looks by antiagemaxxing and go slay

• +1
I already do
Tf are you doing on .org so much then? Unless ur trying to highlight a certain issue with ur looks/a certain failo, ratings are mostly a waste of time since people here really like fucking with people

• +1
can u pull up more than 1 ioi? that shit is pathetic incel ramble. pull out at least 10 from aug to now
Thats extremely easy even for a normie
8DC46D31 1B17 4768 890F B7B7105E322A

A girl never messaged you this, and thats the end of it. All users who saw me know i get bitches and i havent wven seen YOU. Tag any user and we can mog battle and they will tell u from my face and body alone im a slayer

View attachment 2681256
A girl never messaged you this, and thats the end of it. All users who saw me know i get bitches and i havent wven seen YOU. Tag any user and we can mog battle and they will tell u from my face and body alone im a slayer
How do you look like, I'm curious

• +1
Tf are you doing on .org so much then? Unless ur trying to highlight a certain issue with ur looks/a certain failo, ratings are mostly a waste of time since people here really like fucking with people
Tf kinda question is that, what is with these extremely low iq questions

View attachment 2681256
you only bring up 1 ioi per message, is it a scarce thing you have in your gallery? actually send shit nigga

• +1
you only bring up 1 ioi per message, is it a scarce thing you have in your gallery. actually send shit nigga?
Yes nigga i dont screenshot every single ioi i can go back in my dms and look which i already did yet u want a whole gallery. Tag another user to mog battle us so u can shut your bitcha ss up

Yes nigga i dont screenshot every single ioi i can go back in my dms and look which i already did yet u want a whole gallery. Tag another user to mog battle us so u can shut your bitcha ss up
pathetic you fucking retard, most of my iois are over phone and i still have 4x yours lmfao

pathetic you fucking retard, most of my iois are over phone and i still have 4x yours lmfao
Mog battle me, we can even ask women. They will pick me

What u got rated the most? I did it too but only for a little bit

• +1
Mog battle me, we can even ask women. They will pick me
dont need to lil nigga, im 17, your a retarded oldcel, appeal is diff

so just let the ioi quantity speak for itself

recent text iois from the time from of your august post till now

most of my iois are from call tho, still mog you, you fucking retarded nigger

dont need to lil nigga, im 17, your a retarded oldcel, appeal is diff

so just let the ioi quantity speak for itself

recent text iois from the time from of your august post till now

most of my iois are from call tho, still mog you, you fucking retarded nigger

View attachment 2681267
View attachment 2681268
i still mog you nigga
Ur flexing the average normie experience of slaying girls with already high bodycounts while i have a virgin who lets me do whatever i want. U cant relate to me even if u tried looking for one. Also im 20 and appeal to teens

IMG 1019

i still mog you nigga
Ur flexing the average normie experience of slaying girls with already high bodycounts while i have a virgin who lets me do whatever i want. U cant relate to me even if u tried looking for one. Also im 20 and appeal to teens

View attachment 2681270
the thread with the dinner date + the settling down is literally a virgin (plus htb, yours is prob ltb), also the girl in
this text was the first time giving head

you dont mog shit, i mog in quantity and quality, your just a genetic deadbeat

• JFL
the thread with the dinner date + the settling down is literally a virgin (plus htb, yours is prob ltb), also the girl in

View attachment 2681273

Exhibit A

the thread with the dinner date is literally a virgin (plus htb, yours is prob ltb), also the girl in

View attachment 2681273

How do u know u mog in quantity, someone just showed me ur pic and i brutally mog you. U are mtn with low appeal thinking looksmaxxing your features will get you bitches. The reality is everybody gets bitches in highschool its turbo easymode

I literally got iois irl and have cold approach while ur mom cooks u breakfast and u talk to some firls at school and online and think ur a slayer
Like every single teen boy in the world

How do u know u mog in quantity, someone just showed me ur pic and i brutally mog you. U are mtn with low appeal thinking looksmaxxing your features will get you bitches. The reality is everybody gets bitches in highschool its turbo easymode
no one here showed you a pic

i know no one where

keep coping nigga

The reality is everybody gets bitches in highschool its turbo easymode
it is NOT easy in highschool, the social pyramid is way harder to climb than collage or normal life

no one here showed you a pic

i know no one where

keep coping nigga

it is NOT easy in highschool, the social pyramid is way harder to climb than collage or normal life

View attachment 2681278
Ur not in college u never spent a day there yet u acting like u know. Gtfo my thread deluded normie