Reactions: Allornothing, Racky, AscendingHero and 5 others
Well what’s the treatment

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and SteveRogers
Images   2020 08 07T191358846

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and 6 others
Honestly this is huge if real and not light/bloat fraud.
If someone reverse engineered a splint FOR cheekbone prominence and not TMJ it would be legendary.
Obviously orthodontics can change your face like crazy. I guess its just always used in a shit way and probably to treat some pre existing condition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, CursedOne and 1 other person
Afaik they need to move the z-arch to even reach the TMJ

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Its a occlusal splint this goes hand in hand with mike mew saying the teeth slightly not touching could cause ccw rotation in the maxilla
Didnt understand. Could u explain better?

Its a occlusal splint this goes hand in hand with mike mew saying the teeth slightly not touching could cause ccw rotation in the maxilla
Didnt understand. Could u explain better?
sure so mike mew said for ccw rotation of the maxilla to happen while mewing one should make sire the teeth DONT touch with this occlusal splint your teeth arent touching 24/7 thus ccw rotation and more cheek bone definition

sure so mike mew said for ccw rotation of the maxilla to happen while mewing one should make sire the teeth DONT touch with this occlusal splint your teeth arent touching 24/7 thus ccw rotation and more cheek bone definition
I think she just lost muscle, no way her maxilla would move like that, he always said slightly touching

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I think she just lost muscle, no way her maxilla would move like that, he always said slightly touching
Nah when asked about ccw rotation he mentioned to jot touch the teeth while mewing it may be buccinator muscle looks but idk how that would work out

Got tmj on the right side of my jaw from mastic gum & it definitely made the bone structure better.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Yeah this looks like muscular atrophy, interms of protrusion her cheekbones look the same

Yeah this looks like muscular atrophy, interms of protrusion her cheekbones look the same
no you’re wrong

Her chin to Philtrum ratio increased in the after, her chin is taller. And that’s what we’re talking about/looking at. It has nothing to do with her upper face

There may be lens distortion but I don’t think lens distortion affects the actual ratio of the chin to Philtrum. Like if the philtrum gets longer in 24mm then the chin will also get longer
Now that we got that out of the way there is 2 possibilities:

1. The splint caused Her teeth to extrude giving her more lower third height

2. The splint caused her mandibular condyle to displace vertically giving her more lower third height

Both scenarios are similar and it’s hard to tell what exactly happened..both would give her more lower third height

Last edited: