To all the niggas who think I exaggerate on girls harassing you for cigarettes in GERMANY 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I had to record this again literally 1 minute of this chick going insane

@hopecel @5.5psl there’s no other way to get girls on their knees in 2024 these hoes will beg u like u got gold on ur hands type shit 💀

My high inhib ass doesn’t even know how to react

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, aspiringexcel, buflek and 5 others
I wish that happen here, it only happens in bars . In the street no one is as nicotine addicted . There are cig shops all over my city every 10 metre as well so theres no dearth of that chit

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Mirin u give cigs she give head

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I wish that happen here, it only happens in bars . In the street no one is as nicotine addicted
Bro this shit is legit getting annoying I want them to leave me alone

Imagine if it was a man following u around while u refuse multiple times he’d go to prison

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and BrahminBoss
Trashy language.

Mirin u give cigs she give head
More like I can’t go outside without getting harassed and followed around

Most girls are nice about it if I refuse they don’t insist much but some go crazy

Like my friend literally had to jump in and say NO MEANS NO

It’s mostly girls too I rarely get asked by guys to give cig’s it’s just these girls

Bro this shit is legit getting annoying I want them to leave me alone

Imagine if it was a man following u around while u refuse multiple times he’d go to prison
A girl followed me for beer once

@ElTruecel listen to this one now

Bro i literally had to run from this girl she didn’t wanna leave me alone

I’m telling u these cigarettes make ppl crazy and I go through this every day

Most girls are nice about it if I refuse they don’t insist much but some go crazy

It’s mostly girls too I rarely get asked by guys to give cig’s it’s just these girls
The girls are probably unemployed and addicted. Like Leonardo DiCaprio in “the basketball diaries” good movie btw recomend

Nigga u love the attention stfu. But u don’t capitalize of it bc ur high inhibit cuck. U have the looks tbh, u can legit say ok give me head first, and obv she won’t do it but u can joke about it and eventually it’ll happen g

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
@ElTruecel listen to this one now

Bro i literally had to run from this girl she didn’t wanna leave me alone

I’m telling u these cigarettes make ppl crazy and I go through this every day
Did u smash?

Rotting teeth on foids :love:

I'll just be scared and give her everything tbh tbh

The girls are probably unemployed and addicted. Like Leonardo DiCaprio in “the basketball diaries” good movie btw recomend
They look like normal jbs tho not junkies

I’m not even sure these girls are over 18 like she looked 14 max

I can’t be giving cigarettes to 14 yo when I’m literally 20 but look at how much they insist there’s literally no choice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Nigga u love the attention stfu. But u don’t capitalize of it bc ur high inhibit cuck. U have the looks tbh, u can legit say ok give me head first, and obv she won’t do it but u can joke about it and eventually it’ll happen g
I’ll do that and record it to see if it works type shit

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

View attachment 2819702

@hopecel @5.5psl there’s no other way to get girls on their knees in 2024 these hoes will beg u like u got gold on ur hands type shit 💀

ok chad

They look like normal jbs tho not junkies

I’m not even sure these girls are over 18 like she looked 14 max

I can’t be giving cigarettes to 14 yo when I’m literally 20 but look at how much they insist there’s literally no choice tbh
Shit is actually crazy, I’m in America so no one smokes cigarettes but we basically have the same thing in high schools just replace cigs with weed carts

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Crack whores are even worse
They'll do anything to get crack quite literally anything

Crack whores are even worse
They'll do anything to get crack quite literally anything
One time I was in the McDonald’s drive through and a crack whore said she’d suck my dick for 10 bucks

Did u smash?
I’m too high inhib as always but she was grabbing my arm like u can hear in the video while I’m trying to get away

Zombie apocalypse type shit and I think she’s like 15 max I don’t think she’s 18 it’s some random girl I met in the station

Usually these school teens come out at that hour and they are the ones who ask the most

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2819702

translate I'm not a krautcel

did you give them or not? what are they saying?

translate I'm not a krautcel

did you give them or not? what are they saying?
She’s basically begging and grabbing my arm on my jacket then one of my friends is like “no means no” and she’s like bro stfu nobody talking to u

Then at the very end I give in type shit

Survival mode in Germany especially in the bus station u can’t escape these girls will approach u all day

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
I'll just be scared and give her everything tbh tbh
Avarage day of me going outside and lighting a cigarette tbh I’m not joking when I say this happens every day tho not as needy as her

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
She’s basically begging and grabbing my arm on my jacket then one of my friends is like “no means no” and she’s like bro stfu nobody talking to u

Then at the very end I give in type shit

Survival mode in Germany especially in the bus station u can’t escape these girls will approach u all day
idk bro they prolly wanna use you for cigarettes but still if you were a truecel it wouldn't happen

but it's still waaaay better to socialize with such foids even if they see you just as a smoker friend than being alone all the time like me tbh

you should maybe try to manipulate such girls like I'll give you a cig if you kiss me or something :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

you have nothing to lose IT'S CRUCIAL TO ESCALATE tbh TAKE THE REDPILL BHAI :redpill::redpill::redpill:

@buflek @Akhi why are German girls in bahnhof like this? Is it cultural?

View attachment 2819702

be like “i’m out” and then smoke one

idk bro they prolly wanna use you for cigarettes but still if you were a truecel it wouldn't happen

but it's still waaaay better to socialize with such foids even if they see you just as a smoker friend than being alone all the time like me tbh

you should maybe try to manipulate such girls like I'll give you a cig if you kiss me or something :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

you have nothing to lose IT'S CRUCIAL TO ESCALATE tbh TAKE THE REDPILL BHAI :redpill::redpill::redpill:
I mean they definitely do Ik that tbh

I don’t even get nervous when a girl approaches me anymore cause Ik she just wants cigs

It’s always a girl too for some reason guy’s rarely ask but when I give it they go away so they don’t want anything else

Probably a nice looking cuck like me is a target to this

• Love it
be like “i’m out” and then smoke one
I’m gonna start to low inhib max on these girls tbh

I could record one of these every day tbh since it literally is impossible for me to go 1 day without some random asking for cigarettes while I’m chillin at the station

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I mean they definitely do Ik that tbh

I don’t even get nervous when a girl approaches me anymore cause Ik she just wants cigs

It’s always a girl too for some reason guy’s rarely ask but when I give it they go away so they don’t want anything else

Probably a nice looking cuck like me is a target to this
there's nothing wrong with being a cuck in 2024 tbh

even our Adonis Hamza is a cuck so I see no problem in that tbh

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and Iasacrko
there's nothing wrong with being a cuck in 2024 tbh

even our Adonis Hamza is a cuck so I see no problem in that tbh
I’m a loner anyway I don’t like contact

Unless they force me into it like it was there

• +1
@buflek @Akhi why are German girls in bahnhof like this? Is it cultural?
never had this happen to me

but some 13 year old girl was talking similar like this and wanted me to drive her around in my car. she was rly slutty and said she can blow me off for it but im not sure if she was serious and i was already like 22 then so i wouldnt have done it anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I’m gonna start to low inhib max on these girls tbh

I could record one of these every day tbh since it literally is impossible for me to go 1 day without some random asking for cigarettes while I’m chillin at the station
same except it’s usually homeless guys