To all these guys who spend hours on learning about the blackpill

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Wtf are you gonna do with it? Unless you're making good money to get plastic surgery you're just wasting your fucking time.

Listen up fuckhead, instead of watching faceandlms everyday maybe learn about stocks etc

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 9568 and 37 others
i will never get rich so what's the point tbh

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Agendum and Deleted member 8846
You're done punk, you're done for. Get down to the ground little boy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9548
Bbbut my faceandlms livestreams where he goes over the same thing for hours!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, LowTierNormie, CursedOne and 5 others
Legit bro, anyone can be anything!

Just work hard, looks max and don't eat processed foods

Every rep counts!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Salience, HighIQcel and 10 others
I am getting surgery though and I've invested money into dickmaxxing products as well.

Legit bro, anyone can be anything!

Just work hard, looks max and don't eat processed foods

Every rep counts!!
Amount of sarcasm here almost killed me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 4430
Nope I’m lazy

True tbh ngl

It's kinda funny when you think about it because you have 25fucking thousand posts and over 3k hours , so you shouldn't be the one to say this shit
@Mohamad @inceletto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9548, subhuman incel, Agendum and 10 others
It's kinda funny when you think about it because you have 25fucking thousand posts and over 3k hours , so you shouldn't be the one to say this shit
@Mohamad @inceletto
Ngl i'm worse than him

• So Sad
Reactions: kuroro
Wtf are you gonna do with it? Unless you're making good money to get plastic surgery you're just wasting your fucking time.

Listen up fuckhead, instead of watching faceandlms everyday maybe learn about stocks etc
Say this to guys like OwlGod who learnt almost everything about look theory especially about eyes and then insult users here with things nobody would tell them in real life.
He even said that
Screenshot 20200830 1725322

Everything good. But why?! What is the purpose of this? Why he wants to make feel others bad?!
And why he need all this informations while he won't change his look drastically like he won't get cro magnon skull and mezomorph body from heaven.
This place is to support each other not to give you serious mental illness, like this guy WHO wanted to get bionic eyes and removes his own cause he had bad ipd and pfl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, Agendum, Need2Ascend and 3 others
Say this to guys like OwlGod who learnt almost everything about look theory especially about eyes and then insult users here with things nobody would tell them in real life.
He even said that
View attachment 632069
Everything good. But why?! What is the purpose of this? Why he wants to make feel others bad?!
This place is to support each other not to give you serious mental illness, like this guy WHO wanted to get bionic eyes and removes his own cause he had bad ipd and pfl?
whose alt are you? Owlgod left long time ago.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and curryslayerordeath
@Mohamad @inceletto
I rawdogged your mom.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Softmaxxing

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
How many everyday people can actually do well on the stock market though? You're competing against people with much more information than you.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Agendum, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
How many everyday people can actually do well on the stock market though? You're competing against people with much more information than you.
It’s about the message, don’t rot in this forum that kills your NTness and time and learn about stocks( ops example) real estate, learn an instrument, find some hobbies etc.
Gotta combine the blackpill with the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
you are right tbh
learning literally everythign about jaw/chin surgeries/impplants, cheekbone implants, hair transplants/minoxidil/finasteride, skin care/collagen, steroids/peptides/supplements, eye area surgeries, the importance of brow ridge, how to get thicker eyebrows in a better shape, jelqing/clamping and stretching exercises is so pointless if you wont really do anything with all the information you have

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CursedOne and Need2Ascend
Not only competing against people nowadays.
But against computers, programmed software, as well.

Gudru
Zephir
Joined Dec 17, 2018

Time Online 3445:51

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
you are right tbh
learning literally everythign about jaw/chin surgeries/impplants, cheekbone implants, hair transplants/minoxidil/finasteride, skin care/collagen, steroids/peptides/supplements, eye area surgeries, the importance of brow ridge, how to get thicker eyebrows in a better shape, jelqing/clamping and stretching exercises is so pointless if you wont really do anything with all the information you have
Best is to learn about everything which is useful to you a bit(80/20 Principle), but don't get caught up in details

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

blackpill is for losers tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and CursedOne
You absolutely right, I spent very so much time here but meanwhile I studied and moneymax w Internet Marketing and almost made 50k this year and paid my ascension (already made Bimax and sidewing in sempteber).

The truth is people doesn't want to do anything to change

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9548 and Deleted member 685
face's streams are legic cool and life-fuel.

Also I'm too dumb to ever get rich.

More like high frequency trading algorithms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 685

Based high iq i'm trying slowly tbqh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's good to learn the blackpills truths and then just accept it and get on with your life I guess.

I wish there was a forum for people who are actually serious about meaningfully improving their lives and helping each other rather than just bitching and tearing each other down. I have so much lifemaxxing stuff to share but it would be wasted on most people here. No one actually wants to improve or will put in the work to moneymaxx, get surgeries, and improve their health and social situations.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Some of us actually are making money and getting things done? So what's your point? Even if some are just researching what to fix for now, knowledge is power.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Some of us actually are making money and getting things done? So what's your point? Even if some are just researching what to fix for now, knowledge is power.

The 0.1% of threads on this shithole that are actually useful can be found in the best of the best section. You need 100 rep points to access it I think. You can read pretty much everything you need from there in a few hours.

You already spent 1d and 5hrs and barely accrued any rep to actually gain access to the useful stuff. It's over for you. It's over for me btw, I have spent almost a month online here and I have only been a member of this forum for 5 months.

View attachment 670454

The 0.1% of threads on this shithole that are actually useful can be found in the best of the best section. You need 100 rep points to access it I think. You can read pretty much everything you need from there in a few hours.

You already spent 1d and 5hrs and barely accrued any rep to actually gain access to the useful stuff. It's over for you. It's over for me btw, I have spent almost a month online here and I have only been a member of this forum for 5 months.

I've been looksmaxing long before I knew there was a name for it.. I just stumbled across this site recently and find it interesting to read about. I lurk mostly for now, will get the rep eventually