To all those craving red lips...

kilgrave

kilgrave

Consultant
...I accidentally stumbled upon something that may help.

For years I've suffered from a mild form of Exfoliative Cheilitis. What's that, you ask? Behold the attachment.

Index2

Long story short, the skin on your lips dries out and cracks. When you peel it off new skin forms, but a few days later the skin dries out again. This cycle continues forever.

Now imagine going through the prime of your life worrying about something as trivial as your lips. The rigors of manhood are hard enough without fretting over a part of your anatomy that should initiate sensuality.

In my tireless quest to cure what was deemed incurable, I discovered something that turned my hardened scales into a softened vermillion wonderland, and contrasted them with the rest of my complexion. In other words, my lips became a natural red, as opposed to the milky pink resulting from a dead layer of skin constantly crusting above a wounded underlayer.

So what is this miracle drug that would transform a man's lips into those of a pretty boy?

B9.

After years of experimenting with almost all liquid vitamins and minerals, this lesser known member of the B-family waged war on the mercilous scorge that had laid claim to my aesthetic for the majority of my life. Consider that this phase of testing came decades after attempting to fix the issue systemically. I bring this to you before the poor bastards over at the peeling lips forum - many of whom present far worse than me - because some of you may be walking around with this affliction and unable to name it, let alone find relief.

I do not tout B9 as the cure to Exfoliative Cheilitis, since it can be an acute or chronic condition, and catalyzed by many factors. What I will say is that it keeps the lips in check. My best estimate as to why it works is its bioavailibility...the derivative I apply does not require the MTHFR gene for conversion, which I believe is mutated in my case. Bread is food for the proletariat, and everytime I consume a sandwich or pizza, my lips begin to take on its characteristics (e.g. flaky texture, color, etc). The food industry does add B9 to bread in the form of folic acid, but if you have the MTHFR mutation it is useless. B9 deficiency can also lead to B12 deficiency, which can result in chronically chapped lips.

In spite of this modern form of leprosy, and before applying B9, I was always able to conceal the condition by peeling off the dead skin and applying some form of moisturizer. This method allowed for a modicum of female interest to trickle in, though I will never know the extent to which it inhibited my relations. This is a glaring disease that attracts unwanted attention from anyone, male and female alike, and as such can limit one's prospects.

Aside from this, it should be stated that the specific elixir I use is actually a variant of B9 called folinic acid. More importantly to you contrastcels, the lips turn red after application. As for females and their level of interest, it's hard to ascertain in this covid-cucked society that shames its people into wearing masks without scientific basis, but what do I know about science?

TLDR: If you have Exfoliative Cheilitis, an awful condition that enables your lips to produce an infinite supply of Corn Flakes, apply liquid folinic acid (B9) to keep it under control, and society's disgust at bay. It also deepens the redness of your lips, if you're into that sort of thing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, NateJacobs, ElBastardo and 11 others
Get to the point man.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, mogging, User28823 and 2 others
Side effects?

...I accidentally stumbled upon something that may help.

For years I've suffered from a mild form of Exfoliative Cheilitis. What's that, you ask? Behold the attachment.

View attachment 728295

Long story short, the skin on your lips dries out and cracks. When you peel it off new skin forms, but a few days later the skin dries out again. This cycle continues forever.

Now imagine going through the prime of your life worrying about something as trivial as your lips. The rigors of manhood are hard enough without fretting over a part of your anatomy that should initiate sensuality.

In my tireless quest to cure what was deemed incurable, I discovered something that turned my hardened scales into a softened vermillion wonderland, and contrasted them with the rest of my complexion. In other words, my lips became a natural red, as opposed to the milky pink resulting from a dead layer of skin constantly crusting above a wounded underlayer.

So what is this miracle drug that would transform a man's lips into those of a pretty boy?

B9.

After years of experimenting with almost all liquid vitamins and minerals, this lesser known member of the B-family waged war on the mercilous scorge that had laid claim to my aesthetic for the majority of my life. Consider that this phase of testing came decades after attempting to fix the issue systemically. I bring this to you before the poor bastards over at the peeling lips forum - many of whom present far worse than me - because some of you may be walking around with this affliction and unable to name it, let alone find relief.

I do not tout B9 as the cure to Exfoliative Cheilitis, since it can be an acute or chronic condition, and catalyzed by many factors. What I will say is that it keeps the lips in check. My best estimate as to why it works is its bioavailibility...the derivative I apply does not require the MTHFR gene for conversion, which I believe is mutated in my case. Bread is food for the proletariat, and everytime I consume a sandwich or pizza, my lips begin to take on its characteristics (e.g. flaky texture, color, etc). The food industry does add B9 to bread in the form of folic acid, but if you have the MTHFR mutation it is useless. B9 deficiency can also lead to B12 deficiency, which can result in chronically chapped lips.

In spite of this modern form of leprosy, and before applying B9, I was always able to conceal the condition by peeling off the dead skin and applying some form of moisturizer. This method allowed for a modicum of female interest to trickle in, though I will never know the extent to which it inhibited my relations. This is a glaring disease that attracts unwanted attention from anyone, male and female alike, and as such can limit one's prospects.

Aside from this, it should be stated that the specific elixir I use is actually a variant of B9 called folinic acid. More importantly to you contrastcels, the lips turn red after application. As for females and their level of interest, it's hard to ascertain in this covid-cucked society that shames its people into wearing masks without scientific basis, but what do I know about science?

TLDR: If you have Exfoliative Cheilitis, an awful condition that enables your lips to produce an infinite supply of Corn Flakes, apply liquid folinic acid (B9) to keep it under control, and society's disgust at bay. It also deepens the redness of your lips, if you're into that sort of thing.
pink lips are so fucking hot on women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and valdagor1
Side effects?

None for me. Been using for a few months now. B9 has something to do with methylation, but so does B12. Peatcels may think this is bad, but I'm only applying to the tissue that needs it. Plus I was desperate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
None for me. Been using for a few months now. B9 has something to do with methylation, but so does B12. Peatcels may think this is bad, but I'm only applying to the tissue that needs it. Plus I was desperate.
Ye its vitamin i didnt even know
Good shit man

pink lips are so fucking hot on women

This thread was to be titled 'To all the fags who want red lips...', but I refrained. It was an unexpected result, but beats the alternative.

what if u dont have that thing with ur lips? my lips rn are just basic. healthy but not pink/red. can that thing still help me?

what if u dont have that thing with ur lips? my lips rn are just basic. healthy but not pink/red. can that thing still help me?

Don't know, but I only have a mild case of EC (not as bad as the picture) so don't see why not. Plus, there isn't much to lose, as the pure folinic acid from iHerb costs less than $10. If anything, it doesn't create a dependency for moisture like most chapstick and balm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I also read that a lack of vitamin B2 can cause this.
So I should apply something like this to my lips ?
712J plHsZL AC SS450

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
just drink kool aid nigguh

Okay so if I take B9 pills I have chad lips? Thanks

I'm so recessed my drooping bottom lip is always chapped

I also read that a lack of vitamin B2 can cause this.
So I should apply something like this to my lips ?
View attachment 1641453
I just realized you also referred to riboflavin (B2). I've supplemented with it, but didn't notice a substantial difference. May circle back to it after reading that Masterjohn bit.

WOW THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'm like 80% sure I have this and I never even knew it was actually a condition holy shit

fuck man I still have this shit, every 2 days a crust will form on my lips and I need to remove it and the cycle repeats

• So Sad
Reactions: agoostis
fuck man I still have this shit, every 2 days a crust will form on my lips and I need to remove it and the cycle repeats
ok but did you do b9 💀

same and after removing it my lips look godtier for a day then slowly descend

same and after removing it my lips look godtier for a day then slowly descend
Yeah and after you scrub them you kinda remove more skin in some places so some spots look redder, and its a bad look. We need to find a solution

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No tbh didnt find the liquid form
tbh since I've been eating broccoli 🥦 sprouts this issue has improved significantly. and broccoli sprouts have b9. you can also rub it on your lips I guess 😳

tbh since I've been eating broccoli 🥦 sprouts this issue has improved significantly. and broccoli sprouts have b9. you can also rub it on your lips I guess 😳
Big if true am look for b9, do your lips also form a crust and you need to peel them off ?

shit thread
first off vitamin b9 is just folic acid (folate)
the cure is eating LIVER which is full of folate and B vitamins in general you need zinc, and vit c aswell all orally
I rub hyaluronic acid and peptides on my lips and it also helps
I heard you can put retinol on your lips but it temporarily reddens them and dries them out after a while

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Big if true am look for b9, do your lips also form a crust and you need to peel them off ?
no I used to do that with my teeth :forcedsmile:

After a recent bimax revision, my lips became inflamed to the point that folinic acid, jojoba oil, and beef tallow chapstick would not alleviate the peeling. When the surgeon applied a petroleum product post checkup and suggested I apply chapstick, I cringed.

In desperation, I began experimenting in my Frankensteined state with something I had not tried before: pure vitamin E. After the first 2 days I did not notice a difference, but by day 3 my lips appeared normal - as in a normal person's lips - with no peeling or dryness, and smooth, striated, hydrated skin. This came as a shock, as I had only applied once per day.

Since that time I have stopped applying everything else in favor of Vitamin E with sustained results. Just thought to update for my fellow exfoliative cheilitiscels. I can only speak to the brand I used, which is devoid of excipients. I'm not an affiliate, but feel free to message if you want the name.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, lightskinbengali and garoupilled_
After a recent bimax revision, my lips became inflamed to the point that folinic acid, jojoba oil, and beef tallow chapstick would not alleviate the peeling. When the surgeon applied a petroleum product post checkup and suggested I apply chapstick, I cringed.

In desperation, I began experimenting in my Frankensteined state with something I had not tried before: pure vitamin E. After the first 2 days I did not notice a difference, but by day 3 my lips appeared normal - as in a normal person's lips - with no peeling or dryness, and smooth, striated, hydrated skin. This came as a shock, as I had only applied once per day.

Since that time I have stopped applying everything else in favor of Vitamin E with sustained results. Just thought to update for my fellow exfoliative cheilitiscels. I can only speak to the brand I used, which is devoid of excipients. I'm not an affiliate, but feel free to message if you want the name.
does it lead to redder lips in the same vain that b12/b9 does? Also mirin the fact that you updated a 3 year old thread.

does it lead to redder lips in the same vain that b12/b9 does? Also mirin the fact that you updated a 3 year old thread.
In the general sense that the lips look healthier, yes. I believe this is the case because, when you suffer from EC, there is a constant top layer that's discolored from the raw skin below, similar to a scab. For a normal person w/o EC, I would assume a better effect, but can't confirm.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali