To any community/commercial/local gym goers. Do any people there lie about being natty and gatekeep.

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
Title tbh. A lot of the big dudes at my gym are all over 6ft+ and 100kg+ too, only one I believe is natty is the one dude for identity privacy reasons we will call him alex who i do actually speak to the most because don’t get me wrong he’s big but doesn’t have that “juiced” look on him. Probably because he’s a powerlifter and obviously has more of the fat on him than the muscle. But the other powerlifters at my gym have more impressive frames than alex. One of them looks 6’4 and is 120kg and does actually look like he’s been using peds (facially below average looking however) and there is this other guy i do get along with and we’ll call him david. David is 6’3 104kg but his head shape looks very similar to an acromegaly person and i did ask david if he was taking anything and he completely denied it. I’ve asked most of the big lads if there natty they all say yes and to me it just seems difficult to believe they are cause not that many people are 100kg of muscle

Man fuck you guys always ignoring my threads I genuinely wish death upon every greycel

Muscle is very difficult to build most likely are juicing

• +1
Reactions: plukee
@i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @radicalrationalist @URL code @Zoom759 @RecessedChinCel @shizuku11111 @SuperDavidGangbang @arab_chink @Boxingfan @Hardrada @Funnyunenjoyer1 @gooner23 @Sny @cytoplasm @News @Pei @Zenis @The Grinch @Lulleko @mug @eduardkoopman @notgraycel245969 @ElTruecel @rusian @whiteislandpill @mirrormogger @moreroidsmoredates @Acridax @wackedchives @XtrovertNTnormalfag @yeeyeeslayer @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Snake.0359 @lemonnz @Zeruel @lonelyguy326 @WishIwasChico @antsosa @Gus17 @PMF1 @PsychoDsk @SidharthTheSlayer @IAMNOTANINCEL @chadintraining @rand anon @High Cortisol Chad @negawattlol @Lethbridge @Shogun @Latinus @urukhaiascension @Clown Show @maxxmclooks @tombradylover @justleavemealone

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
@i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @radicalrationalist @URL code @Zoom759 @RecessedChinCel @shizuku11111 @SuperDavidGangbang @arab_chink @Boxingfan @Hardrada @Funnyunenjoyer1 @gooner23 @Sny @cytoplasm @News @Pei @Zenis @The Grinch @Lulleko @mug @eduardkoopman @notgraycel245969 @ElTruecel @rusian @whiteislandpill @mirrormogger @moreroidsmoredates @Acridax @wackedchives @XtrovertNTnormalfag @yeeyeeslayer @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Snake.0359 @lemonnz @Zeruel @lonelyguy326 @WishIwasChico @antsosa @Gus17 @PMF1 @PsychoDsk @SidharthTheSlayer @IAMNOTANINCEL @chadintraining @rand anon @High Cortisol Chad @negawattlol @Lethbridge @Shogun @Latinus @urukhaiascension @Clown Show @maxxmclooks @tombradylover @justleavemealone
Bump my thead for i hath summon thy all

STOP IGNORING MY GOD DAMN FUCKING THREAD OMG

Gymgoers def gatekeep and lie, even the ones that don't look roided. I even have friends who outright deny it even tho I've talked to other people and they tell me they inject/get their steroids from them jfl :lul:. Depends on location tho, in my experience in commercial gyms there aren't many roidheads, but in local gyms 30% look like roidheads and probably 20% take steroids but don't look like it. Tbh I've been accused of taking steroids (I'm natty) (humblebrag)

• +1
Reactions: gonions