To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Arch Linux.

D

Deleted member 48830

Cale-se!
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Arch Linux. The performance improvemnts are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the GNU + Linux kernal, most of the it will go over a typical wiki user's head. There's also journalctl's objective outlook, which is deftly woven into systemd - its personal philosophy draws heavily from Linus Torvalds, for instance. The powerusers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the user space, to realize that they're not just usefil- they say something deepin about Arch. As a consequence people who dislike Arch Linux truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the utility in crontab'ing sudo pacman -Syyu every 5 minutes. Which itself is a cryptic reference to Debian's aptitude. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Aaron Griffin's genius unfolds itself on their non-i3 screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have an Arch Linu tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they don't have a full system upgrade to complete.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and apocalypse
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Arch Linux. The performance improvemnts are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the GNU + Linux kernal, most of the it will go over a typical wiki user's head. There's also journalctl's objective outlook, which is deftly woven into systemd - its personal philosophy draws heavily from Linus Torvalds, for instance. The powerusers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the user space, to realize that they're not just usefil- they say something deepin about Arch. As a consequence people who dislike Arch Linux truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the utility in crontab'ing sudo pacman -Syyu every 5 minutes. Which itself is a cryptic reference to Debian's aptitude. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Aaron Griffin's genius unfolds itself on their non-i3 screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have an Arch Linu tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they don't have a full system upgrade to complete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Heinrich Schmidt
linux users are nigger trannies

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 51781
You are posting this on a forum where 99.9% users don't know what linux is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, pig_face, med and 2 others
Windows forever
Linux is for aspie incels, Windows is for NT moggers
That's why they called it Windows NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, MoggerGaston and med
i use my pc almost exclusively for playing games. why the fuck would i run linux that isn't compatible with anything.

i use it because I watch Luke smith it’s not hard unless you want to play video games

only non nt autist losers use linux. i've never seen a chad using linux. if you've been bothered by something as trivial as an operating system, then it's over for you. chad never wastes time thinking about this beta cuck bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Using Linux is the Epitome of aspieness