To bible believers

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Elf Maxxer
Why do you worship god? From what I read, he's a petty cuck who gets one upped at every turn by Lucifer.

God creates humans to worship and kiss his ass all day, Lucifer appears as a snake and fucks Eve. Teaches her the ways of being a slut and she in turn teaches Adam how great it is being a degenerate.

When god and his main man Moses save the jews from being enslaved, the jews just start worshiping random shit after Moses goes up a mountain to speak to god for a few months. The complete disrespect to Yahweh:lul:. They even know he's the actual god and seen him do shit and they still thought he was a bitch. Over for stormgodcels:feelswhy:

Many of the chosen people today (specifically the elites), do sacrifices to Moloch, sacrificing foreskins and shit.

Seems to me that Yahweh lacks the power to do shit and just has to sit in the cuck chair and wank his cock watching everyone disregard what he has to say.

If I believed this horseshit was true, I'd be a satanist tbh. Bro doesn't demand his followers to stroke his ego, he wants an emo chick to stroke your cock.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonecel01, The False Prophet and Eternal_
Stupid fucking thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
Why do you worship god? From what I read, he's a petty cuck who gets one upped at every turn by Lucifer.

God creates humans to worship and kiss his ass all day, Lucifer appears as a snake and fucks Eve. Teaches her the ways of being a slut and she in turn teaches Adam how great it is being a degenerate.

When god and his main man Moses save the jews from being enslaved, the jews just start worshiping random shit after Moses goes up a mountain to speak to god for a few months. The complete disrespect to Yahweh:lul:. They even know he's the actual god and seen him do shit and they still thought he was a bitch. Over for stormgodcels:feelswhy:

Many of the chosen people today (specifically the elites), do sacrifices to Moloch, sacrificing foreskins and shit.

Seems to me that Yahweh lacks the power to do shit and just has to sit in the cuck chair and wank his cock watching everyone disregard what he has to say.

If I believed this horseshit was true, I'd be a satanist tbh. Bro doesn't demand his followers to stroke his ego, he wants an emo chick to stroke your cock.
You're one of my kind

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_ and Imretarded?
You're one of my kind
Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

Brother

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Eternal_