To people that always use old pics of me

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
Update to newer pics pls

@TechnoBoss update bro

@TechnoBoss update bro
Don't tag me brother. I don't dislike you. I just don't like how you insulted me unprovoked and shit on me for trying to help you.

As far as I'm concerned we're cool. You're a good guy. Just don't insult people when they are trying to help you.

Your bone structure isn't even bad. I like you. I just feel like you have anger inside of you that you take out on the world.

I hope you ascend brother I really do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Autismcel and strawberrymushroom
Don’t even bother you mog him bro. At least you can post a fucking frontal jfl.
Stop tagging me idk why you're so obsessed with me you autist jesus christ. Put me back on ignore like a good little boy.

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Don't tag me brother. I don't dislike you. I just don't like how you insulted me unprovoked and shit on me for trying to help you.

As far as I'm concerned we're cool. You're a good guy. Just don't insult people when they are trying to help you.

Your bone structure isn't even bad. I like you. I just feel like you have anger inside of you that you take out on the world.

I hope you ascend brother I really do.
Weren’t you telling him to hang himself less than an hour ago?

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Stop tagging me idk why you're so obsessed with me you autist jesus christ. Put me back on ignore like a good little boy.
Did I tag you? No you replied, you created an argument in like February that you haven’t dropped btw I saw you talking shit about me the other day. Keeping coping manlet.

Weren’t you telling him to hang himself less than an hour ago?
Yes I was but jfl if you actually hold grudges on this website. You seem completely obsessed with me,

If you were a cool guy you'd stop tagging me and being so obsessed. I don't dislike you brother. Let's end this beef and be cool. IDK why you'd expend your energy caring about some guy on org to the point where you always tag him and try to insult him. I never tag anyone. Not you or lebgfinal.

Yes I was but jfl if you actually hold grudges on this website. You seem completely obsessed with me,

If you were a cool guy you'd stop tagging me and being so obsessed. I don't dislike you brother. Let's end this beef and be cool. IDK why you'd expend your energy caring about some guy on org to the point where you always tag him and try to insult him. I never tag anyone. Not you or lebgfinal.
Do I tag you though? No I don’t. You’re an annoying little manlet 26yo freak with a complex about your failure of a life. You’re only saying this because I heard you got eviscerated in dms jfl.

Do I tag you though? No I don’t. You’re an annoying little manlet 26yo freak with a complex about your failure of a life. You’re only saying this because I heard you got eviscerated in dms jfl.
Eviscerated in DMs? Don't know what you're talking about brother.

Keep crying for me. You've literally been crying for me ever since I said 'dnw' to one of those hundreds of videos you posted in your discord.

No clue why you're so obsessed with me. You respond to every post I make no need to tag me.

Eviscerated in DMs? Don't know what you're talking about brother.

Keep crying for me. You've literally been crying for me ever since I said 'dnw' to one of those hundreds of videos you posted in your discord.
This never happened btw.
No clue why you're so obsessed with me. You respond to every post I make no need to tag me.
You started insulting me there was no ‘dnw’ like you claim jfl. How is a 26yo man genuinely lying because he cares about how he’s perceived on a looksmaxxing forum?

You started insulting me there was no ‘dnw’ like you claim jfl. How is a 26yo man genuinely lying because he cares about how he’s perceived on a looksmaxxing forum?
i dont care bro your a cool guy im not gonna respond anymore. not worth my time arguing on a mongolian basket weaving forum. i never insulted you. you banned me for saying dnw when you posted a video on your discord. if you deny this you are literally lying. just stop responding because this isn't worth any of our time idk how you even care this much

you have great music taste. sad we arent friends anymore because i liked listening to the songs you liked. i liked them too

i dont care bro your a cool guy im not gonna respond anymore. not worth my time arguing on a mongolian basket weaving forum. i never insulted you. you banned me for saying dnw when you posted a video on your discord. if you deny this you are literally lying. just stop responding because this isn't worth any of our time idk how you even care this much

you have great music taste. sad we arent friends anymore because i liked listening to the songs you liked. i liked them too
you were banned over insulting me consistently and trying to bait a reaction out of me. The dnw I don’t recall. Mongolian basket weaving forum but will write full on essays on why you OP to kill himself. Just lol. You got eviscerated in dms and are now portraying yourself to be this righteous faggot. Please hang yourself you manlet retard. Bubba will devour you in prison. Stock up on mayo.

d
you were banned over insulting me consistently and trying to bait a reaction out of me. The dnw I don’t recall. Mongolian basket weaving forum but will write full on essays on why you OP to kill himself. Just lol. You got eviscerated in dms and are now portraying yourself to be this righteous faggot. Please hang yourself you manlet retard. Bubba will devour you in prison. Stock up on mayo.
dnr cope more.

so mad lol

Last edited:
Send a frontal
sent it to many people just not that fag @Axii (who got banned btw)

you're literally a 16yr old (self proclaimed autist)

i know you're literally autistic cause you're holding a grudge for saying DNW one time to you haha. never insulted you. show me screencaps of me insulting you over discord before you banned me. you cant.

you banned me off your autistic discord server with like 4 people in it because your panties got twisted up when I said 3 simple letters - 'dnw'

i was like 20 years old when you were shitting in your diapers JFL.

sent it to many people just not that fag @Axii (who got banned btw)

you're literally a 16yr old (self proclaimed autist)

i know you're literally autistic cause you're holding a grudge for saying DNW one time to you haha. never insulted you. show me screencaps of me insulting you over discord before you banned me. you cant.

you banned me off your autistic discord server with like 4 people in it because your panties got twisted up when I said 3 simple letters - 'dnw'

i was like 20 years old when you were shitting in your diapers JFL.
Sure you did. Sure.

Since when does autism correlate with how long as grudge is held? There’s pretty menial stuff on discord but there’s a few I’ll send in dms if you care. It was mostly on org , pre you continuing to insult me on cord before the minor argument ensued.

And yet you’re arguing with me in the same place. You’re an old ugly manlet faggot and Terra coper. Enjoy your time in prison pseudo nigger.

Sure you did. Sure.

Since when does autism correlate with how long as grudge is held? There’s pretty menial stuff on discord but there’s a few I’ll send in dms if you care. It was mostly on org , pre you continuing to insult me on cord before the minor argument ensued.

And yet you’re arguing with me in the same place. You’re an old ugly manlet faggot and Terra coper. Enjoy your time in prison pseudo nigger.

That’s what I thought. Good dog.
bark for me you little 16yr old autist

keep crying for me cause I wrote DNR just fucking lol at your subhuman britbong life.

I’m a 26yo loser ugly subhuman that’s argues with teenagers on the internet and tells them to hang their self because I can’t cope with my absolute failure of a life. I’m going to prison soon for upwards of 5 years because I robbed someone for their wallet which cost less than my welfare check and I have the same iq as a nigger , I basically am one. I’m a filthy slavic mutt
Admiring your honesty bro.

I love to suck black mens penis. I am a pathetic 16yr old with autism.
16 yr old with (self proclaimed) autism. not gonna bother arguing with a legit child on here.

get back to me when ya go through puberty kay kiddo?

such a stupid coper jfl.

16 yr old with (self proclaimed) autism. not gonna bother arguing with a legit child on here.

get back to me when ya go through puberty kay kiddo?

such a stupid coper jfl.
Is this genuinely your only cope. You’re literally a soy coper that barks at teenagers. You really have no self awareness you ugly coping freak.

Both is as incel and invisible as the other

Ask women, theyd fuck and touch neither version