To the incels offended by my thread

try2beme

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
Idk what to tell u. If u believe ntness affects ur ability to slay (outside of what i stated where it affects ur demeanor in a retarded unfuckable way) then ur doing a disservice to urself.

Im not the coper, you are. You think a horny woman is gonna consider ur brain chemistry? She is purely judging ur raw sex appeal buddy. And if you cant act Nt for one day to smash idk what to tell u, masking is a common thing as well for most neurodivergents. Not sure in what context i am coping or in which world.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
3 viewers

Unless you humiliate yourself infront of everyone NT doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Idk what to tell u. If u believe ntness affects ur ability to slay (outside of what i stated where it affects ur demeanor in a retarded unfuckable way) then ur doing a disservice to urself.

Im not the coper, you are. You think a horny woman is gonna consider ur brain chemistry? She is purely judging ur raw sex appeal buddy. And if you cant act Nt for one day to smash idk what to tell u, masking is a common thing as well for most neurodivergents. Not sure in what context i am coping or in which world.
Good thread i agree

Mtns cope by saying “muhhh bro trust even chad gets cucked by nt”

If chad isnt nt he’s mysterous

And he wont be for long since everyones tryna be his friend

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and try2beme