TocoVit is by far the best skincare sup I’ve ever used

Lux

Lux

Kraken
reduced my acne & inflammation significantly & improved skin quality. Apparently a large part of this is that vitamin e protects you from bad air quality. I read somewhere that vitamin e serums are supposed to be equally effective to vitamin c but this is bs in personal experience. The acidic component & unstable aspect of vit c makes it very unideal in comparison. Also protects from oxidative damage from uv where every single other product makes you far more susceptible and probably causes more damage in the long run via dna damage & increased cellular turnover.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, NotoriousLoser, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
For reference I’ve been on accutane 3 years. Tried Tret, antibiotic options, benzoyl peroxide, etc etc etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, PSLdemigod and bluderbra
This is interesting, thanks for letting us know. I'll probably experiment with it too.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and bishōnenmaxxer
reduced my acne & inflammation significantly & improved skin quality. Apparently a large part of this is that vitamin e protects you from bad air quality. I read somewhere that vitamin e serums are supposed to be equally effective to vitamin c but this is bs in personal experience. The acidic component & unstable aspect of vit c makes it very unideal in comparison. Also protects from oxidative damage from uv where every single other product makes you far more susceptible and probably causes more damage in the long run via dna damage & increased cellular turnover.
I'll look into it thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lux
vit e is underrated

For reference I’ve been on accutane 3 years. Tried Tret, antibiotic options, benzoyl peroxide, etc etc etc.
ur pfp makes me so horny (day 3 nnn)

• JFL
Least obvious TocoVit Representative

• JFL
Will look into this. Saved

• +1
Ray Peat proved right once again.

• +1