Today i realized that my sexual side is worthless

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
I was with the girls from the volunteering group. And holy lol, imagine 10 ltbs virtue signaling by acting like sex is a bad thing and sexual thoughts are dirty and they totally dont act like sluts when they they want to fuck. I have posted pics of these girls, how they dress when with the group and how they dress regurarly. Insane levels of pretension.

Back to me, i was sittng there and i was reflecting on ym behavior around women. I realized that when im acting interested in them, opening up in terms of body language, its cringe, low IQ and never fucking works. Why make yourself vulnerable to a girl like that? You are just showing off how weak you are. I recall doing that with my oneitis and i wasnt happy about it afterwards.

So i decided to be cold as ice with these girls to the point that i dont even sexualize them and i was a lot more content with myself afterwards. Because i didnt unecessarily invest emotionally in women that dont like me back. And even i wanted to do so at least dont fucking show it. Changing to a sexual behavior when you are psl 3 and girls dont like you just makes your situation worse. Better be stoic and distant to the point you dont feel anything about anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat, ConfusedBolivian, Manletmachine and 1 other person
only today??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
So you just sat there in silence and didn't say shit to them? I'm not sure if it's based or autistic but either way, post a pic of the group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Become a gambler

• Love it
Reactions: mid
I was with the girls from the volunteering group. And holy lol, imagine 10 ltbs virtue signaling by acting like sex is a bad thing and sexual thoughts are dirty
wtf are u studying theology or what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 57464
So you just sat there in silence and didn't say shit to them? I'm not sure if it's based or autistic but either way, post a pic of the group.
literally just sat there and didnt say anything just played with my phone. why even bother???

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What’s ur job

I was with the girls from the volunteering group. And holy lol, imagine 10 ltbs virtue signaling by acting like sex is a bad thing and sexual thoughts are dirty
lust for big manly cock drives women to do illogical things with negative consequences, probably what they were meaning

they literally cant help it, theyre hypnotized by big manly cocks. ive seen it a billion times
@hormonetherapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Deleted member 20370
You are twisted. Sexual side is not emotional. You feel good about training yourself to live that eunich life.

lust for big manly cock drives women to do illogical things with negative consequences, probably what they were meaning

they literally cant help it, theyre hypnotized by big manly cocks. ive seen it a billion times
@hormonetherapy
women are slaves to the cock

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I was with the girls from the volunteering group. And holy lol, imagine 10 ltbs virtue signaling by acting like sex is a bad thing and sexual thoughts are dirty and they totally dont act like sluts when they they want to fuck. I have posted pics of these girls, how they dress when with the group and how they dress regurarly. Insane levels of pretension.

Back to me, i was sittng there and i was reflecting on ym behavior around women. I realized that when im acting interested in them, opening up in terms of body language, its cringe, low IQ and never fucking works. Why make yourself vulnerable to a girl like that? You are just showing off how weak you are. I recall doing that with my oneitis and i wasnt happy about it afterwards.

So i decided to be cold as ice with these girls to the point that i dont even sexualize them and i was a lot more content with myself afterwards. Because i didnt unecessarily invest emotionally in women that dont like me back. And even i wanted to do so at least dont fucking show it. Changing to a sexual behavior when you are psl 3 and girls dont like you just makes your situation worse. Better be stoic and distant to the point you dont feel anything about anyone.
I have accepted my fate of incel. unless I somehow am able to grow to a 8x6.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464