@Extra Chromosome
keep reading it over and over
:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dodt
toilet

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
This is how you deal with toilets boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Ritalincel and 2 others
i sat at a table of girls in the cafeteria for a sec today cuz they were loud. they just stared at me as i ate. i looked up and said: shut the fuk up ur being loud.

then i got up and finsihed my meal elsewhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, The Dude Abides and 3 others
How to deal with toilets part 2

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui
Dealing with toilets part 3

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui
i sat at a table of girls in the cafeteria for a sec today cuz they were loud. they just stared at me as i ate. i looked up and said: shut the fuk up ur being loud.

Wow nice move nibba never respect foids

Wow nice move nibba never respect foids
when ur 6'4 gymcelled and angry women DO NOT say anything in these situations because they know i could kill them with a half hearted slap

when ur 6'4 gymcelled and angry women DO NOT say anything in these situations because they know i could kill them with a half hearted slap
Exactly
I’m 5:9 or 176cm and slender i remember yelling at foid in dance class for being disrespectful to my favorite teacher and also to me guess what she did she laughed at me but I show her the middle finger and she went quiet lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Nibba and Extra Chromosome
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Yeah u have that dominant vibes, that teacher was north atlantid right?
Yea and she liked me a lot and she even asked me questions about my personality and lifestyle she was kinda into me but she can’t express her feelings to me because she is married and also because I’m 18 and she is 37 something. but she is perfect Atlantid female warm and lovely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and dodt
Yea and she liked me a lot and she even asked me questions about my personality and lifestyle she was kinda into me but she can’t express her feelings to me because she is married and also because I’m 18 and she is 37 something. but she is perfect Atlantid female warm and lovely
Dominant as hell with pretty boy face ngl

Exactly
I’m 5:9 or 176cm and slender i remember yelling at foid in dance class for being disrespectful to my favorite teacher and also to me guess what she did she laughed at me but I show her the middle finger and she went quiet lol.
Slayer tbh. Low inhib

A foid was sitting on my table last year and I told her to move and she pretended she didn't hear so I pulled it from underneath her

Ever since then they dont bother me, always move when I try to get it the class and they try to get out, etc

Tbh my only High T moment

Also, after I did it she went to the back of the class and proceeded to shit talk me for the whole hour JFL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and The Dude Abides
It needs to become a normie trend of smashing female public toilets. imagine the outrage

cannot tell if non nt or ultra low inhib

low inhib