Too ethnic for whites, too autistic for ethnics

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
help me!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 29581 and VenatorLuparius
Are you Mena? What's the point in hanging out with ugly people?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
enjoy being race mixed, say thanks to Soros

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Fuck someone born in 1983 has this retarded 11 yo mindset 💀
So I should socialize with retards, mentally ill, the poor losers and ugly people with no connections or access to resources for what purpose? How will I profit socializing with losers with nothing to offer that will enhance my life?

I have no use for a wife or girlfriend either. I like to spend the last 3 hours of my day vaping and playing my flight Sim.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and LampPostPrime
So I should socialize with retards, mentally ill, the poor losers and ugly people with no connections or access to resources for what purpose? How will I profit socializing with losers with nothing to offer that will enhance my life?

I have no use for a wife or girlfriend either. I like to spend the last 3 hours of my day vaping and playing my flight Sim.
I mean you should get along with the mentally ill retarded ugly poor losers, you guys have a lot in common

I feel this so hard tho lol. I see my ethnic family members being all christian normiemaxxed on Facebook. It blows my mind how different they are from me. And im too unsuccessful to relate to my white family members

you look white man just chill with whites

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
and too cucky for men 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 29581
help me!!!
That's just me.

Too black for whites, too whitewashed for ethnics.

Plus High IQ autist who mogs most people intellectually, dresses well, high earner, gymmaxed and strong MTN so people get defensive and insecure.

Never managed to blend in (not exactly a loner as I had many friends). Not even with my own siblings, I was way too different.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 26859
Posts95,555

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

I LOVE FLIGHT SIMS!

That's just me.

Too black for whites, too whitewashed for ethnics.

Plus High IQ autist who mogs most people intellectually, dresses well, high earner, gymmaxed and strong MTN so people get defensive and insecure.

Never managed to blend in (not exactly a loner as I had many friends). Not even with my own siblings, I was way too different.
Be different.

Plenty of autistic deathnics. Though maybe theyre not autistic enough to have nearly 100k posts on an incel forum

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
  • WTF
Reactions: kwacker777