Too many closet bluepilled cucks in the BP community

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
So been seeing a recent wave of BP content on tiktok straight up being normies larping as incel and using BP terminology. Now on top of that I regularly see foids who comment in these type of blackpilled videos or interact with their videos. Now I shouldn’t be surprised but of course I go to their videos and see a load of people who have supposed “BP accounts”. These supposed blackpillers are in the comments of some foid thirst trapping them simping and orbiting.

JFL imagine saying you’re blackpilled but being a pathetic orbiter for some random foid online you’ll never talk to. There is 0 reason you should be interacting with women online tbh and there shouldn’t be any in BP spaces.

No young women prior to tiktok even cared or knew about the BP. The only females browsing these forums and to this day still the only foids who browse this place ARE ROASTIES.

Legit post wall roasties JFL if you people think any foid below 25 is on places like IT and care about forums like this. LMFAO if you actually give foids online attention as if it will do anything other than boost her ego.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Depresso, Deleted member 50702 and 9 others
- a bluepiller

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, try2beme and Kamui

JFL imagine saying you’re blackpilled but being a pathetic orbiter for some random foid online you’ll never talk to.
Kek. Even prolific posters of the forums do this. EVEN THE FUCKING OWNER OF THIS FORUM DOES THIS ON TWITTER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17 and ElTruecel
Kek. Even prolific posters of the forums do this. EVEN THE FUCKING OWNER OF THIS FORUM DOES THIS ON TWITTER
Yea. It’s happen with .is admin too fucking fat link. What’s wrong with these retards imagine orbiting some slut online who legit would spit on you if you tried talking to her irl.

Hahahah

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Yea. It’s happen with .is admin too fucking fat link. What’s wrong with these retards imagine orbiting some slut online who legit would spit on you if you tried talking to her irl.

Hahahah
They wouldn't even spit on them if they were on fire. I swear to fucking god the most blackpilled female hating incels (sounds soy but whatever :soy: ) are the biggest simps.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Even after deeply studying female nature, they still backstab everyone after the oppurtinity to potentially be able to feast on the rotten bits of roast beef presents itself. Hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, spermium and ElTruecel
They wouldn't even spit on them if they were on fire. I swear to fucking god the most blackpilled female hating incels (sounds soy but whatever :soy: ) are the biggest simps.
They claim to be blackpilled but fail to realize women who are in these type of circles or interact with circles do it for attention. This happens amongst any niche group that has more chud like losers.

• +1
Even after deeply studying female nature, they still backstab everyone after the oppurtinity to potentially be able to feast on the rotten bits of roast beef presents itself. Hilarious
And it’s over some e bitch online LMFAO not even one irl hahahaha.

• +1
> blackpill TikTok

Not mentally strong enough to stumble upon this section of the Internet

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ElTruecel
I wouldn't recognize them as part of any "community" btw. It's edgy wannabe spergs who are angry that Becky from science class isn't straight up asking to suck their dicks

• +1
> blackpill TikTok

Not mentally strong enough to stumble upon this section of the Internet
Rn there’s a wave of some normie teens posting their face and saying some retard BP lingo. Some orbiting foids comment on it and get a bunch of gay orbiters on it.

The worst part ngl is when they use foid speak online to try to appeal to them so fucking pathetic

I make them insanely insecure everytime

• +1