Top 1% pajeetas are beautiful

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
One of my oneitises and prettiest girls in my highschool was indian, she was probably my only crush in highschool i used to think about he while listening to perfect by ed sheeran.

pretty much all the pajeetas in my school were subhuman except for her.

She was light skinned, with beautiful white like harmony.

(don't have a pic of ur yet cuz she didn;t accept my follow reqeust cuz i just send it now) if she doesn't accept soon ill get one of my friends who is following her to send me her posts and ill post her here.

She had an american accent btw i feel like this helped

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Black and indian girls can be very good looking its just the jews dont promote them, all hollywood shows subhuman black and indian women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drimprovement, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Black and indian girls can be very good looking its just the jews dont promote them, all hollywood shows subhuman black and indian women.
True. They just promote the ugly ones. I’ll never get why

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
body > face tbh and indian girls have good bodies, contrary to popular belief.

No they don’t, those bitches are always flat chested with a massive stomach and shit legs due to the famine and shit genetics of Indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Also absolutely LOW T if you want your child to end up Indian ,

One of my oneitises and prettiest girls in my highschool was indian, she was probably my only crush in highschool i used to think about he while listening to perfect by ed sheeran.

pretty much all the pajeetas in my school were subhuman except for her.

She was light skinned, with beautiful white like harmony.

(don't have a pic of ur yet cuz she didn;t accept my follow reqeust cuz i just send it now) if she doesn't accept soon ill get one of my friends who is following her to send me her posts and ill post her here.

She had an american accent btw i feel like this helped
@Gengar dwlete this thread pls

only good one I seen was ms sethii because of body and lightskin halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement and ascension
Seen an indian stacy in the gym of a different city one time

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I've been saying this ngl. Top 1% curries mog pretty much all the 1%s of every other race except whites/sandnigs mostly because they don't look that curry either way

No they don’t, those bitches are always flat chested with a massive stomach and shit legs due to the famine and shit genetics of Indians
Westernised Indians. I don't plan on living in India

I've been saying this ngl. Top 1% curries mog pretty much all the 1%s of every other race except whites/sandnigs mostly because they don't look that curry either way
90% of curry women are dead tbh even they’re ‘good looking’ ones this one was something else equivlant of what salludon is to curry males

Westernised Indians. I don't plan on living in India

Even westernised indians

Anyone white that fucks a poojeta or chink is often nearly always low T, incel, and overall desperate

Disgusting

Also absolutely LOW T if you want your child to end up Indian ,
Yes I wouldn't have kids with an Indian, I would with a black girl though. I'll have lightskin moggers

Even westernised indians

Anyone white that fucks a poojeta or chink is often nearly always low T, incel, and overall desperate

Disgusting
Some curry women are fuckable tbh

Even westernised indians

Disgusting
Chinks are ugly not indians

Chinks/poojetas/blacks will forever be cappedzn

Not for me ngl, I remember when this jeeta Priyanka Chopra or whatever her name is was all the rage a decade ago. Looks like shit to me idk.
Top 1% male Jeets are mog tier tho ngl. Full homo.

also how sad is it that a comment about PSL ratings on youtube has thousands of likes. I miss 2020 when I was seen as an uber autist talking about chads, stacies, jaws and maxillas IRL. Now that makes you fit right in. Over

Chinks/poojetas/blacks will forever be cappedzn
Black girls body mogg 99 percent of white girls without stepping into the gym once.

Body > face

top 1% of any group will look good

Inferior races regardless

Inferior races regardless
Africans are on par with whites. They probably mogg whites now, they eat raw meat, raw milk and drink blood and are raised in harsh environments.

A lot of basketballers come from north west Africa because of high cases of maleria

Africans are on par with whites. They probably mogg whites now, they eat raw meat, raw milk and drink blood and are raised in harsh environments.

A lot of basketballers come from north west Africa because of high cases of maleria
Yet they still live in rubble and cannot comprehend the most basic understandings of all things needed to run a real world.
Their faces are malformed and primitive, no one looks at them as successful.

A bloody fate awaits you and the rest of your imcompetent race and nature and god will suffice their self destruction.
As if it has not been planted since the day the white man has stepped upon their worthless lands.

They are like those blue creatures from avatar, pointless and moronic.
They cannot ascend but can only canniablise each other and woe upon their grievous inability to continue forth against other races.
They arent alone with their invevitble end.

Top 1% are indeed beautiful but they are very conscious of th disparity between their looks and the rest of women their race. This is unlike other races. Therefore (especially in the West) they can be extremely hypergamous.

indians disgust me tbh, fogged by asians

Yeah basically that, as the average worsens the top 0.1% gets higher.

Ethnic men, Filipina women are prime examples