Top 10 PSL gods of all time

And here I am on the same planet as them. Feels surreal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and ropemaxxingking578
First of all, i'm making this list with no order in particular.
Second, if you disagree with this list, you can make your own or suggest me more people to add to this list.

Tyler Maher, this Is how you imagine that high school Chad, brutal.

View attachment 2696996View attachment 2696997

Matt Lemond (one of the biggest skulls in the world)
View attachment 2696998
View attachment 2697013

Clint Walker, this man was massive, he was 6'6, i mean, just look at his frame, physique and that skull, His testosterone levels must be crazy.
View attachment 2697002
View attachment 2697001

Louis Allen III, bro is a upgraded Homo erectus.
View attachment 2696999
View attachment 2697000

Jon Erik Hexum (crazy coloring and bones, in my opinion, one of the best phenos ever)
View attachment 2697003
View attachment 2697023

David Gandy, God. View attachment 2697011
View attachment 2697012

Michael Yerger, just with his expression you know that, if you have a girl, he is going to steal her from you and give you a rope, over.
View attachment 2697009
View attachment 2697010

Jeremy Meeks, he made me blackpilled.
View attachment 2697008
View attachment 2697007

Hernan Drago, those zygos are crazy, looks like a morph.
View attachment 2697005
View attachment 2697006

John Todd. He looks like the ideal aryan male.
View attachment 2697022
View attachment 2697025
Actually based list except meeks, massive hair and eyebrow failo.

Jfl at tiktok top 10 psl list including chico

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578
i heard tocuhing a psl god's face can cure your inceldom.....

your fr going to mention michael but not kit?

Second, if you disagree with this list, you can make your own or suggest me more people to add to this list.

View attachment 2696998
View attachment 2697013

Clint Walker, this man was massive, he was 6'6, i mean, just look at his frame, physique and that skull, His testosterone levels must be crazy.
View attachment 2697002
View attachment 2697001

View attachment 2696999
View attachment 2697000

Jon Erik Hexum (crazy coloring and bones, in my opinion, one of the best phenos ever)
View attachment 2697003
View attachment 2697023

View attachment 2697012

Michael Yerger, just with his expression you know that, if you have a girl, he is going to steal her from you and give you a rope, over.
View attachment 2697009
View attachment 2697010

View attachment 2697008
View attachment 2697007

View attachment 2697005
View attachment 2697006

View attachment 2697022
View attachment 2697025
no delon no top 10

Tbh
Saafiir is def top 5

Attachments

• IMG_9358.jpeg
    IMG_9358.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2696998
View attachment 2697013

View attachment 2697002
View attachment 2697001

View attachment 2696999
View attachment 2697000

View attachment 2697003
View attachment 2697023

View attachment 2697012

View attachment 2697009
View attachment 2697010

View attachment 2697008
View attachment 2697007

View attachment 2697005
View attachment 2697006

View attachment 2697022
View attachment 2697025
tiktokcell kys chink

• JFL
Delon has more IRL appeal than any of them, but okay kiddo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and ropemaxxingking578
Good list, but probably a bit too extreme leaning. In my opinion, while girls would obviously find all of these guys extremely attractive, there is also considerable demand for less masculine looking guys.

I'm sure you've heard about the research surrounding menstrual periods and what kind of guy girls want to take home - where they, at their most fertile - prefer extremely masc looking guys. Which is why these guys totally slay when they're out clubbing etc. Animalistic tendencies take over. But thats only for a given time of the month. Women actually often look for someone more mild looking for long term. Not saying they wouldn't take these guys - almost no other man can match them - I'm just saying the less masculine looking "looksmatch" might be equally or even more appealing to a lot of women.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mainstream and Deleted member 30037
Good list, but probably a bit too extreme leaning. In my opinion, while girls would obviously find all of these guys extremely attractive, there is also considerable demand for less masculine looking guys.

I'm sure you've heard about the research surrounding menstrual periods and what kind of guy girls want to take home - where they, at their most fertile - prefer extremely masc looking guys. Which is why these guys totally slay when they're out clubbing etc. Animalistic tendencies take over. But thats only for a given time of the month. Women actually often look for someone more mild looking for long term. Not saying they wouldn't take these guys - almost no other man can match them - I'm just saying the less masculine looking "looksmatch" might be equally or even more appealing to a lot of women.
Yeah, i agree, but i didn't Made this list with appeal in mind, but i'm going to make a new list with more appeal

Do you know what PSL is though? PSL is not the same as IRL appeal. They're two different things.

• +1
I don't think your list is necessarily wrong in regards to PSL, but I'm just saying IRL Delon has more appeal.
Would Delon hace More appeal than Michael Yerger?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Would Delon hace More appeal than Michael Yerger?
Delon became the most famous actor in Europe because of his looks alone. So yes. He's still a global sex icon 70 years later.

Do you know what PSL is though? PSL is not the same as IRL appeal. They're two different things.
I'm gonna be honest, I don't remember exactly defined PSL compared to "irl appeal". I used to be active in the community back in 2019-2021, so forgotten quite a bit.

However to me, the only thing that matters is IRL appeal. We could probably rate people on a lot of factors, like pure masculinity, or pure youthfulness etc. But at the end of the day, at least in my opinion, what we should concern us is what factors generally appeals to most women. We know that while obviously individual preferences matter, most women have a certain prototype of man they desire / are attracted to. To a larger extent than men do, although obviously men too generally prefer the same stuff.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Deleted member 30037
sean o pry mogs the most striking face ever imo

• Hmm...
I'm gonna be honest, I don't remember exactly defined PSL compared to "irl appeal". I used to be active in the community back in 2019-2021, so forgotten quite a bit.

However to me, the only thing that matters is IRL appeal. We could probably rate people on a lot of factors, like pure masculinity, or pure youthfulness etc. But at the end of the day, at least in my opinion, what we should concern us is what factors generally appeals to most women. We know that while obviously individual preferences matter, most women have a certain prototype of man they desire / are attracted to. To a larger extent than men do, although obviously men too generally prefer the same stuff.
PSL is essentially how scientifically good looking you are in accordance to “ideal” features.

IRL appeal takes into account colouring, harmony, style, charm, status, money etc.

I agree IRL appeal is clearly more important

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and MaherGOAT
PSL is essentially how scientifically good looking you are in accordance to “ideal” features.

IRL appeal takes into account colouring, harmony, style, charm, status, money etc.

I agree IRL appeal is clearly more important
We're clearly on the same page here, but just to challenge the "status quo" a bit:

If PSL is how good looking someone is from a scientific perspective, regarding ideal features - what is the ideal we're measuring it against? It would make sense for the PSL to align with IRL appeal, right?

Althought I don't have a clear cut definition or even understanding of PSL, I would say that the PSL rating is essentially an attempt the looksmax/lookism community made to approach appeal from a more objective standpoint. I believe the issue is that as a lot of those members grew older, SoMe taking over the world etc., its starting to form a picture where the PSL rating, to some extent, missed the mark. Which is why we now have two seperate, equally vague rating systems: PSL and irl appeal.

Obviously we could say "well, IRL appeal is obviously superior because thats what we care about", but we again run into the issue where we don't really have any objective approach, its basically just broscience beyond the most basic stuff that we can say pretty safely based on research (like idk, symmetry, forward growth etc?). But clearly those things are just a part of the picture.

^ lol'd at all this literally just saying what you just said in a more verbose way. Fml, whatever I'm posting it.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kanderior and Deleted member 30037
We're clearly on the same page here, but just to challenge the "status quo" a bit:

If PSL is how good looking someone is from a scientific perspective, regarding ideal features - what is the ideal we're measuring it against? It would make sense for the PSL to align with IRL appeal, right?

Althought I don't have a clear cut definition or even understanding of PSL, I would say that the PSL rating is essentially an attempt the looksmax/lookism community made to approach appeal from a more objective standpoint. I believe the issue is that as a lot of those members grew older, SoMe taking over the world etc., its starting to form a picture where the PSL rating, to some extent, missed the mark. Which is why we now have two seperate, equally vague rating systems: PSL and irl appeal.

Obviously we could say "well, IRL appeal is obviously superior because thats what we care about", but we again run into the issue where we don't really have any objective approach, its basically just broscience beyond the most basic stuff that we can say pretty safely based on research (like idk, symmetry, forward growth etc?). But clearly those things are just a part of the picture.

^ lol'd at all this literally just saying what you just said in a more verbose way. Fml, whatever I'm posting it.
You’re right though, it’s flawed. But it’s just always been a .org thing we’ve had so people still use it. Just take it with a grain of salt because it doesn’t reflect real dating results.

Elias De Poot for example is almost perfect in terms of PSL, but in real life he’d have no where near as much success as a 5PSL pretty boy from Tiktok. That’s just how it works. I think PSL is more maze gaze anyway.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kanderior and MaherGOAT
You’re right though, it’s flawed. But it’s just always been a .org thing we’ve had so people still use it. Just take it with a grain of salt because it doesn’t reflect real dating results.

Elias De Poot for example is almost perfect in terms of PSL, but in real life he’d have no where near as much success as a 5PSL pretty boy from Tiktok. That’s just how it works. I think PSL is more maze gaze anyway.
What about Drago, Hexum and Lemond?

get mogged

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ElTruecel and ropemaxxingking578
get fogged

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_184713.jpg
    IMG_20240211_184713.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

View attachment 2696998
View attachment 2697013

View attachment 2697002
View attachment 2697001

View attachment 2696999
View attachment 2697000

View attachment 2697003
View attachment 2697023

View attachment 2697012

View attachment 2697009
View attachment 2697010

View attachment 2697008
View attachment 2697007

View attachment 2697005
View attachment 2697006

View attachment 2697022
View attachment 2697025
Greycel opinion rejected immedeitly

• +1

View attachment 2696998
View attachment 2697013

View attachment 2697002
View attachment 2697001

View attachment 2696999
View attachment 2697000

View attachment 2697003
View attachment 2697023

View attachment 2697012

View attachment 2697009
View attachment 2697010

View attachment 2697008
View attachment 2697007

View attachment 2697005
View attachment 2697006

View attachment 2697022
View attachment 2697025
Gandy is ltn

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ropemaxxingking578
Opinions on Andreas eriksen?