2. @Kingkellz
3. @IronMike
Honorable mention: @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Time Travel, Deleted member 3177 and 18 others
Quick reminder: This thread is made by sgt_iron. The biggest autistmaxxer on this site. Unfunny, unintresting, boring and lame.

We all already know that he is the only guy that deserves to be on that list. Only reason he put me up there is bcs i pointed out the reality that he cannot say anything outside of ¨u mad bro¨, ¨i see¨, ¨ah¨ and ¨intresting¨. when faced with roast / criticism. Which probably enraged him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 4804, BigBiceps and 19 others
Honorable mention: @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 2506 and 3 others
You spelled @sgt_iron wrong.

Three times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5632 and 11 others
Gdgsdg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, SocietyIsSolipsistic, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
@slime @Lifeisgood72 @mplayer1234

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Why where u banned on .co
WithoutMe had some ridiculous grudge against me and permabanned me under the first possible pretense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, fukmylyf and Deleted member 6401
WithoutMe had some ridiculous grudge against me and permabanned me under the first possible pretense.
@WithoutMe wont let me in the bloc discord. He is a faggot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@WithoutMe wont let me in the bloc discord. He is a faggot tbh
With the sheer number of people who dislike him for his egregious incompetence, one has to wonder how many cocks he sucks in a given day to stay on the mod team.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, fukmylyf, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
With the sheer number of people who dislike him for his egregious incompetence, one has to wonder how many cocks he sucks in a given day to stay on the mod team.
What do you think of @Aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
tribe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, Krezo and 1 other person
Inb4 Nosecel

• +1
Honorable mention: @ManANamNahMan

• +1
sgt_iron once tried to brutally murder me whilst on a horse on a minecraft server

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StolenDays, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1089
Once again I can clearly see that this low IQ autistic rapebaby mongrel tranny fag allows himself to clearly be mind fucked by the power of someone like me, to willingly submit himself to drop himself on his knees so he can suck my 6.1 brown cock, wanting to taste the pleasure of the skin of someone who doesn't allow himself to be regurgitating the same old boring shit like "I see" "ah" "interesting" and other total retarded sentences, being the low IQ faggot that he is, he loves me and is willing to submit himself to be my rape slave and make himself open up himself so I can do whatever I please. I live rent free in your fucking head, let this be a reminder, you absolute cuck. You are nothing. Everyday I come and check the forums, I see that my name is on the tip of your tongue, wide open wanting to be raped like the willingly submissive dog that you are that barks for his master to feed him his daily treats. Do you even feel any shame knowing that you're one of the lowest IQ and women-level of funny poster on this forum, getting laughed and scoffed at for being such a fucking degenrate? Shameful. You have no pedigree, your genetic arrogance screams of a cockroach, and your ancestry is surely in deep pain, looking at you from up above, wondering what went wrong in your absolute dogshit life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Nosecel, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
bump

• +1
intradsting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
1-rl
2-bbctakeover
3-armadylbrah
Honorable mentions: undisputed and blackpill scholar and blondjock

• +1
bump

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2769
  • JFL
Reactions: StolenDays
yes, i was banned tho. i griefed and created lavacasts in the ocean close to spawn
I think i wasnt there ATM
Unlucky
Would be cool if we make a New one
@weissbier @Gudru @CopingCel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 2769
Hm

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty