TOTAL GREYCEL DEATH TGD

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Kill greycels. Behead greycels. Roundhouse kick a greycels into the concrete. Slam dunk a greycels baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy greycels. Defecate in a greycels food. Launch greycels into the sun. Stir fry greycels in a wok. Toss greycels into active volcanoes. Urinate into a greycels gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist greycels heads off. Report greycels to the IRS. Karate chop greycels in half. Curb stomp pregnant black greycels. Trap greycels in quicksand. Crush greycels in the trash compactor. Liquefy greycels in a vat of acid. Eat greycels. Dissect greycels. Exterminate greycels in the gas chamber. Stomp greycel skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate greycels in the oven. Lobotomize greycels. Mandatory abortions for greycels. Grind greycel fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown greycels in fried chicken grease. Vaporize greycels with a ray gun. Kick old greycels down the stairs. Feed greycels to alligators. Slice greycels with a katana.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill and try2beme
Nah I like them. They try to help me sometimes. Not like @MonkeyDLuffy2003 who says he wants "to help" and then goes on to make threads whichs are basically just calling out for being incel, but in exact tangible ways such as providing valuable information.

26 body count of 17

Someone else should be cremated in the oven

Nah I like them. They try to help me sometimes. Not like @MonkeyDLuffy2003 who says he wants "to help" and then goes on to make threads whichs are basically just calling out for being incel, but in exact tangible ways such as providing valuable information.
You are feeling good cuz some retard zoomers like you over

26 body count of 17

Someone else should be cremated in the oven
why

Go bleach some ugly shit skins sluts then ugly.

You're the one here seeking constant validation.
I am shitposting faggot and I mog you, keep barking for me you utter subhuman rat.

I am shitposting faggot and I mog you, keep barking for me you utter subhuman rat.
Nah you keep asking to be rated based on how many ugly foids you've slept with. And you're doing it from people you don't even like.

When do I stop being gray?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Nah you keep asking to be rated based on how many ugly foids you've slept with. And you're doing it from people you don't even like.
I am cool with literally everyone on this site except brendio I got no opps and come here to get rated while I am leanmaxxing down and gymmaxxing, I use this place as a resource for skincare too and other stuff.