Trade off between sperm production and male investment in competing for females

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Women judged lower pitched voices as more masculine and more attractive. However men with lower pitched voices did not have better semen quality. On the contrary, men whose voices were rated as more attractive tended to have lower concentrations of sperm in their ejaculate. These data are more consistent with a trade off between sperm production and male investment in competing for and attracting females, than with the phenotype-linked fertility hypothesis.

Source

TL;DR chads don’t necessarily have higher T, their body invests a higher proportion of their T in being attractive at the expense of having lower sperm production.

Imagine the most subhuman in the planet having the highest T :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
good thread

bump

Jfl @ chads frauding T

Good thread

i dont know where i read it but is supposed that males that ejaculates more sperm produce descendent with less genetic quality.that makes me think that males who produce less sperm evolved to have low offspring with better genes, and vice versa.Reminds me of Gengis Khan, mongol emperor who its stimate that up to 16 million of men are genealogical descendants of gengis khan.