Kraken
IMG 7965

>less PUFA content<

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Krakowski
@KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You can't have protein synthesis without insulin and IGF. This chart must be funded by big nosed Dr. Sinclair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Living natrually

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and finn899
You will find 0 info

highest altitude country only has a 71 year life expectency tho 😰
What country? Probably due to worse healthcare and medical services compared to other areas, where medical interventions allow people to live despite a severely aged body that would normally be fatal.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
What country? Probably due to worse healthcare and medical services compared to other areas, where medical interventions allow people to live despite a severely aged body that would normally be fatal.

this country,but if you think about itnot only oxygen to slow down ageing and actually live longer/look younger and feel healthy you would need to also preserve your brain/heart and other organs to do it correct,bryan johnson is gonna be the first guy to find something do you follow him??

• Hmm...
this country,but if you think about itnot only oxygen to slow down ageing and actually live longer/look younger and feel healthy you would need to also preserve your brain/heart and other organs to do it correct
Hypoxia ameliorates the process of brain aging

bryan johnson is gonna be the first guy to find something
I don’t know what you mean by that
do you follow him??
I am subscribed to his YouTube channel

Hypoxia ameliorates the process of brain aging

I don’t know what you mean by that

I am subscribed to his YouTube channel
as in if anybody is going to find something even rometely useful to anti ageing it will probobly be him,its sad how little money goes into it

• +1
Me

I agree. WE NEED TO REVERSE AGING TO MAKE ME LIVE INDEFINITELY!
tbh i dont think reverse ageing is even something looking into because i think thats completely impossible,only staying current age/slowing it thats why its scary we all only have like 10-15 years of looking young so som1 would have to find soemthing fast,because i could care less abotu slowing down ageing after i look 60 id rather die by then.

tbh i dont think reverse ageing is even something looking into because i think thats completely impossible,only staying current age/slowing it thats why its scary we all only have like 10-15 years of looking young so som1 would have to find soemthing fast,because i could care less abotu slowing down ageing after i look 60 id rather die by then.
reversing aging is really not that impossible

The challenge is safely doing this in ALL tissues

slowing aging is great and what I’m focusing on now but so far aging can only be slowed modestly

reversing aging is really not that impossible

The challenge is safely doing this in ALL tissues

slowing aging is great and what I’m focusing on now but so far aging can only be slowed modestly
to perfect would they need to do actual trial and error that would result in alot of deaths? also now with all the anti ageing stuff none is barely worth doing it will buy you 10-15 years at max thats if you do literally everything,including diet skin care etc

to perfect would they need to do actual trial and error that would result in alot of deaths?
Animal experimentation on reversing tissue aging deserves MUCH more funding

also now with all the anti ageing stuff none is barely worth doing it will buy you 10-15 years at max thats if you do literally everything,including diet skin care etc
Exactly. I’m trying to do the best I can with slowing aging, but much more than diet and stuff is needed for the results I desire. Reversing aging seems like it will be the key instead of slowing aging more

Animal experimentation on reversing tissue aging deserves MUCH more funding

Exactly. I’m trying to do the best I can with slowing aging, but much more than diet and stuff is needed for the results I desire. Reversing aging seems like it will be the key instead of slowing aging more
yep,its really gonna have to come into the hands of people like us when barely any funding goes into anti ageing...its like people are brainwashedr into wanting to die like how are people not deprressed accpeting death and looking at themselves age on the daily??also i feel like with anti aging you cant only rely on science,things like lets say tests with injecting healthy blood into older people,things like that or lets say other humans who lived way longer then they should have and people who looked younger and try to find common denominators and idk combine then,because its not all genetics

yep,its really gonna have to come into the hands of people like us when barely any funding goes into anti ageing.
Potentially funds for it will increase.

I will be an important figure in the realm of anti aging
its like people are brainwashedr into wanting to die like how are people not deprressed accpeting death and looking at themselves age on the daily?
People don’t think about it because they don’t like to. The fact that death and aging are normal is comforting to them, and they cope with spiritual concepts, also most people think about the present or near future more than the relatively distant future in their life

because its not all genetics
Natural lifespan is genetic. Now, with sophisticated medical and biological advancement, lifespan could be controlled

Potentially funds for it will increase.

I will be an important figure in the realm of anti aging

People don’t think about it because they don’t like to. The fact that death and aging are normal is comforting to them, and they cope with spiritual concepts, also most people think about the present or near future more than the relatively distant future in their life

Natural lifespan is genetic. Now, with sophisticated medical and biological advancement, lifespan could be controlled
yeah but tbh with you.... actual useful stuff that would be introduced to the public would be rare to happen in our young year lifetime... even simple pills they test for 10-15 years before realising it to the public i cant imagine how long it would take for anti agieng... thats why if you wannal live longer you gotta try things yourself,they are soo slow with advancement on this

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies