traits that you're an indian/hindu

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
You worship male models. It's in the bloods of hindus to worship anything they see as a superior.
They will see this and call him a God:sick:
1479431 OSDm8WA

Muh 'pslgod'. I'm sure these term were invented by indians. Why not refer them as pslking or goat

Calling another human being a 'God' is the most disrespectful thing even if you are an atheist cuck.
But for hindus that's doesn't matter. After all they have been worshipping millions of 'God'

I have many more example but let's not waste our time since we all know their nature.

from cows to toilet they leaving behind nothing as long it's shows some kind of miracle or abnormality.

This is not an hate post towards hindus or their demonic 'gods' but awareness to the Other cucks who use the term Pslg:sick:d
You prob have some abo on u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, panjeet currycel, Chadeep and 3 others
@i_love_roosters it's over for you, turns out your Hindu bruh
You've been larping as a Christian this whole time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and mewman
You worship male models. It's in the bloods of hindus to worship anything they see as a superior.
They will see this and call him a God:sick:
View attachment 2887608

Muh 'pslgod'. I'm sure these term was invented by indians. Why not refer them as pslking or goat

Calling another human being a 'God' is the most disrespectful thing even if you are an atheist cuck.
But for hindus that's doesn't matter. After all they have been worshipping millions of 'God'

I have many more example but let's not waste our time since we all know their nature.

from cows to toilet they leaving behind as long it's shows some kind of miracle or abnormality.

This is not an hate post towards hindus or their demonic 'gods' but awareness to the Other cucks who use the term Pslg:sick:d
You prob have some abo on u
lookism , 4chaners was started by cumskins

• Hmm...
Reactions: mewman
It was a joke about him photoshoping his pics. In some of them you can see how his background is distorted from using the wrap tool

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
even guests are God. we see God in everything, and also Gandy mogs keep coping

• WTF
Reactions: mewman
i wanna behead this roach. He disrespected 'Allah' but oh well may he forever be an incel and I pray his smv and psl drops by 3 points no matter how much he looksmaxxes

i wanna behead this roach. He disrespected 'Allah' but oh well may he forever be an incel and I pray his smv and psl drops by 3 points no matter how much he looksmaxxes
Picsart 24 04 23 20 13 30 878

• JFL
Reactions: sayi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back