Trashy Attention Deficit Degenerates Wearing Pajamas into Restaurants vs Hordes of Manlet Moronic Migrants Flooding Walmarts

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Retardation is not only noticed in facial features but also in presentation. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that maybe, just maybe, they're not intellectually disabled but just a trashy degenerate. It's definitely not a fashion statement because it's pajamas! That statement was etched into stone hundreds of years ago. So now it's either retardation or an attention deficit degeneracy.

Why do ugly black women wear pajamas in restaurants? They're fucking ugly! So it can't be cute. If you placed a tiny hat on an elephant seal, is it adorable?

5-2.jpg

Nothing, no attire in this world will fix ugly. I can respect an attractive woman wearing pajamas in public, that could be cute. But a butt-ass ugly motherfucker?? Now, you're pissing me the fuck off. Is THAT the design, to piss me off?

Why do you ugly black women think your guys hunt white women? Because they are the most beautiful on Earth. Get the fucking message! Either wear extra clothes, perhaps a burka too or don't come outside!

Manlet migrants are flooding into our towns taking over Walmarts. It's fucking embarrassing and sad all at once. You're short where you're from, you're even shorter here in the USA! The fuck is wrong with you people?! Move to a nation that praises manlets like Canada or China. Not the USA! We don't like you short people! Get the fuck out!

wmxuw.jpg

That was my rant for the past weekend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Vermilioncore and radicalrationalist
Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Bro saw a black hoe in pajamas at the local dennys and raged 💀

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why wear pajamas to a nice restaurant? ESPECIALLY, when it's HOT as fuck outside and you're wearing pajamas designed for the very cold nights?

Ugh, the look on those women's faces. They were drenched in sweat! The guy looked like he was punked by the three women. He's rubbing the sweat off his forehead while inconspicuously shaking his head. He couldn't face the other guests waiting to be seated. He was embarrassed those women did that to him. It's a retarded female thing! They know that white women are the most beautiful. They know the men's eyes, including their own, will be looking at the beauties. So, perhaps, in their minds, wearing pajamas at two o'clock in the afternoon would trick eyes on them.

Oh, yeah, they're correct! My eyes were on them not because of their beauty but wondering if they were retarded or just trashy degenerates spending money that was made from smash and grabs.