TREATING WOMEN LIKE SHIT

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
UNLESS YOU LOOK LIKE GANDY IF YOU TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT IN ORDER TO CHASE YOU IT WONT HAPPEN BOYO, YOU WILL BE GHOSTED

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pnpm, subhuman incel, Lars and 9 others
you will be jailed if you are incel and try this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, subhuman incel, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others
estocolmomaxx is legit

H2O

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 11295
I legit got my first and so far only gf by treating her like she was ugly and deserved less. We broke up after 2.5 years.
She kinda cucked me tho.

estocolmomaxx is legit

Yep. I dont have anxiety when talking to women thanks to that and got The girl next door type gf soon after but then after some time she went ultra leftoid and cucked me xdd

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
Yep. I dont have anxiety when talking to women thanks to that and got The girl next door type gf soon after but then after some time she went ultra leftoid and cucked me xdd
rest assured, if she was not your girlfriend you were not cucked

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
I am not a proper chad, but when i treat women like shit I have much better results.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and pizza
I just dont undrestand WHY Some women actually like when they are treated badly?.. It does not make any damn sense to me.. If I were women I WOUld never date man like that.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and TITUS
I just dont undrestand WHY Some women actually like when they are treated badly?.. It does not make any damn sense to me.. If I were women I WOUld never date man like that.
it works 🤷‍♂️

because of foid submissive nature

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, R@m@, Deleted member 11143 and 2 others

Its subconscious thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, subhuman incel, CtbmaxxerCurry and 2 others
Cope im not chad and it works for me

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
There's a difference between treating women like shit and acting like a man
Aspies only thinking in extremes ngl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5891, TITUS and 1 other person
Jfl so fucking true man
I fell for the „treat women like absolute shit“ meme
And the result...All my relationships lasted 3 weeks max

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and subhuman incel
when you stop hating women you will get some, believe me

you disrespect them so it implies your higher status

their hypergamy kicks in and they get turned on

status=sex appeal

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you dont blantantly disrespect them
you just check them when they need to and ignore them at the right times

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 11143, TITUS and 1 other person
you disrespect them so it implies your higher status

their hypergamy kicks in and they get turned on

status=sex appeal

Really sounds like a cope why would you be turned on by some subhuman abusing you ?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and TITUS
I treat women like queens

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 10536
because of foid submissive nature
Based greycel.
The Master likes to punish, and the submissive likes to receive the punishment. Most normies are submissive by nature, and women are the most submissive of them all.
You got to dominate in the relationship, don't need to treat her like shit but you have to find the balance and she must know who is the boss. Of course, you got to look like the boss if you want to be the boss, if she is bigger than you, earns more than you and mogs you in other ways, then there is no way she is going to perceive you as the boss, and will cuck you at the first chance she gets, specially nowdays that the media encourages it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and XANAX
UNLESS YOU LOOK LIKE GANDY IF YOU TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT IN ORDER TO CHASE YOU IT WONT HAPPEN BOYO, YOU WILL BE GHOSTED
imo.
being mean to women, is irrelevant factor. Not even a thing that helps.
Not being overly sweet, accomodating, and sacrifising everything of yourself; that matters significant.

But if you got that covered. All extra above that, matters little. it's cope, to beleive "be mean, to keep her keen". It's "be attractive, to keep are keen".
And don't be unattractive.

• +1
Really sounds like a cope why would you be turned on by some subhuman abusing you ?
Because women are backwards and masochistic.

Why would you take advice from an incel who stays inside all day.

• JFL
Foids tend to be insecure, and accept the treatment they think they deserve.

• +1