Tret 4 month Update + Started Isotret Today

.org

.org

heightpilled since 03/2020
I started tret ~4 months ago and here are my results + side-effects

Overall the experience was amazing, my skin never felt so smooth and soft before, and I felt insanely confident showing my face on camera. I did take Isotret for ~2 weeks (my thoughts on that later) but genuinely anyone trying to lie about it is trying to gatekeep, and I get why

For side-effects, I experienced skin-shedding, dry skin, and just a bad look before going to sleep. If I did not properly remove the skin-shedding off my face it would look extremely off-putting

Isotret is just stronger tret and its oral. I started 40mg today and my experience with isotret in the past was amazing. My growth plates are already closed so i dont have to worry about that, but i just touched my face and my god is it EVEN SMOOTHER AND SOFTER with Isotret

Imo, Isotret > tret if you can get ur hands on any, and if you can't, get tret but make sure it's a cream and not the gel (i hated it)

For application, make sure to apply a pea-sized amount, don't overdo it, and apply it to the planes of your face; so your cheeks, chin, and forehead. AVOID THE MOUTH AND NOSE AT ALL COSTS!!!! I made the mistake of using tret around my mouth and my lips and mouth were to dry I had to go overkill on vaseline to moisturize it. Thankfully its gone, but please please PLEASE don't put tret on ur mouth

overall good exp

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Clown Show and MEMPSK

Overall the experience was amazing, my skin never felt so smooth and soft before, and I felt insanely confident showing my face on camera. I did take Isotret for ~2 weeks (my thoughts on that later) but genuinely anyone trying to lie about it is trying to gatekeep, and I get why

For side-effects, I experienced skin-shedding, dry skin, and just a bad look before going to sleep. If I did not properly remove the skin-shedding off my face it would look extremely off-putting

Isotret is just stronger tret and its oral. I started 40mg today and my experience with isotret in the past was amazing. My growth plates are already closed so i dont have to worry about that, but i just touched my face and my god is it EVEN SMOOTHER AND SOFTER with Isotret

Imo, Isotret > tret if you can get ur hands on any, and if you can't, get tret but make sure it's a cream and not the gel (i hated it)

For application, make sure to apply a pea-sized amount, don't overdo it, and apply it to the planes of your face; so your cheeks, chin, and forehead. AVOID THE MOUTH AND NOSE AT ALL COSTS!!!! I made the mistake of using tret around my mouth and my lips and mouth were to dry I had to go overkill on vaseline to moisturize it. Thankfully its gone, but please please PLEASE don't put tret on ur mouth

overall good exp
where do i get cream? ADC doesnt got it

overall good exp
Gel works better for some.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
my avi doesn't know what tret is

Will tret TOPICAL close growth plates? i'm paranoid because my bro should have been at least 6 ' 2 but is 5 '11 from taking accutane😭😭😭

Also how was "purging" ??

• JFL
Reactions: j05, RAMU KAKA, .org and 1 other person
soo where are the results?

I started tret to 0.05%.

How many times a week are you putting it and how should i start?

I’m gonna put it on my nose to remove black heads tho

I started tret to 0.05%.

How many times a week are you putting it and how should i start?

I’m gonna put it on my nose to remove black heads tho
Once every three days for a week or until you tolerate it, then every other day until you tolerate it etc, then every day.

Once you finish that tube, move on to 0.1%

Once every three days for a week or until you tolerate it, then every other day until you tolerate it etc, then every day.

Once you finish that tube, move on to 0.1%
More than 0.05% isn’t that useless? I read a study saying it’s the best concentration.

I’ve only done it once 3 days ago and i’ll do it again today. I’ve put a pea size amount but it didn’t burn at all and i didn’t feel anything.

Should i put more? Also i put it after washing my face, leave it for 30min or so and then apply moisturizer. Is that good?

• +1
Reactions: .org
I started tret 7 months ago from skinorac with the strength 0.025% and now I'm using 0.1% and acne has improved enough to maintain my gay glow.

Tret made my skin smoother and my forehead lines invisible but it wasn't enough to fix my acne for some reason.

Day 4 on isotret right now

• +1
More than 0.05% isn’t that useless? I read a study saying it’s the best concentration.

I’ve only done it once 3 days ago and i’ll do it again today. I’ve put a pea size amount but it didn’t burn at all and i didn’t feel anything.

Should i put more? Also i put it after washing my face, leave it for 30min or so and then apply moisturizer. Is that good?
You don't need to go above 0.05, anything more than that is overkill and only increases side-effects. Add enough of an amount to cover your face (avoid undereyes, use a special over the counter retinoid cream for that)

• +1
Reactions: .org and PseudoMaxxer

overall good exp
Can I use tret at 15? My growth plates aren't closed yet. Also wdym getting rid of the skin when u wake up?

Can I use tret at 15? My growth plates aren't closed yet. Also wdym getting rid of the skin when u wake up?
you can take tret but not accutane yet; "getting rid of skin" just means my skin was shedding in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Tret made my skin smoother and my forehead lines invisible but it wasn't enough to fix my acne for some reason.

Day 4 on isotret right now
give isotret a week you should start seeing results

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

this is valid, just give it time and listen to your skin

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Will tret TOPICAL close growth plates? i'm paranoid because my bro should have been at least 6 ' 2 but is 5 '11 from taking accutane😭😭😭

Also how was "purging" ??
by purging do you mean skin shedding? topical will not close growth plates

give isotret a week you should start seeing results
Been 11 days mostly seeing that skin is less oily but acne hasn’t reduced

• +1
I'm using it. The only thing that works for my skin ever.

Wonder drug.

• Love it