Tret causing nasolabial folds

kiyopon

kiyopon

Bronze
Ive been using tret 2-4 nights a week (0.025%) for around a month and about a week ago ive noticed ive developed visible nasolabial fold on the right of my face. after some very brief research it appears that this is possibly because of applying tret directly on my nasolabial fold (yes i now realise im an idiot for doing that).

is volufiline the only way to reverse this? if i stop using tret can i reverse it? will collagen consumption fix this? is there an alternative way?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
mine got better from it, always looks visually tighter afterwards, but it's not the only thing I'm doing for it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ripikke, tombradylover and 4 others
mine got better from it, always looks visually tighter afterwards, but it's not the only thing I'm doing for it.
lucky you,
im also using hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and zinc. is it possible either of those could be causing this?

also could you tell me what else youre doing for them or are you gatekeeping

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lucky you,
im also using hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and zinc. is it possible either of those could be causing this?
probably not, if you're losing weight that could be causing it.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
not sure what the verdict was on tret causing loss of facial fat, but it seems that there is some anecdotal evidence supporting it
try looking into that

nasolabial folds are primarily formed by volume loss or fat pads sliding town

• +1
Does your face in general look leaner the next day? Seems like so for me but I'm not sure if placebo.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
Does your face in general look leaner the next day? Seems like so for me but I'm not sure if placebo.
I use it everyday so I wouldn't know.

but my skin always looks tight after I just washed it and then starts to bloat a few hours after.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Eiei and Allornothing
Literally what's happen with me, if I don't use tret the face seems to go back to normal in a few days so it probably isn't fat pad loss

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Literally what's happen with me, if I don't use tret the face seems to go back to normal in a few days so it probably isn't fat pad loss
Pretty sure it makes the skin tighter. I used it for the first time in a while today and I was surprised at how lean my face looked.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
probably not, if you're losing weight that could be causing it.

nah my weight only deviates a few kg i'm on maintenance rn.

thankyou so much

lucky you,

Dont use too much products

• +1