tret + microneedling has done absolutely nothing for my skin quality

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
tret is a meme (1.5 years consistently)

microneedling is a meme (every 1.5 months with a disposable automatic micro needling device)

there's no slowing or stopping collagen loss.

enjoy it while you have it.

once it goes, you're fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie, mayo mogger and edodalic29
beef tallow and baby butt paste >>>>

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chincel11, edodalic29, murdah and 2 others
Need to improve gut health and if tret doesn’t work try accutane

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Laser skin resurfacing baby

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ShowerMaxxing, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Do you have picks of your skin before and after?

tret is so good for me, literally made my skin so damn smooth it's inssne, I've tried like so many skin care routine, but tret + moisturizer is the best shit out there

honestly how the fuck it doesn't give u any good effects? what is your percentage of tret

• +1
tret is so good for me, literally made my skin so damn smooth it's inssne, I've tried like so many skin care routine, but tret + moisturizer is the best shit out there

honestly how the fuck it doesn't give u any good effects? what is your percentage of tret
What happens if u get off it tho?

I've used every strength. currently .05%. 0.1% was too much for my skin. dried me out. i use it 3x a week now instead of 7 days

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I've used every strength. currently .05%. 0.1% was too much for my skin. dried me out. i use it 3x a week now instead of 7 days
I did like .025% everyday, then now I'm going to .05%

don't use tret anymore, I think it doesn't suit for ur skin from ur experience

very unlucky ngl

• +1
So why stay on lmao
Better aging, also I feel like I still have room for growth with tret, cause I'm only at .05% rn

I won't stop using this shit until I die, but honestly when u sweat and then wipe of the sweat on ur face, it fucking stings, should be really gentle, that's the down side, the face becomes really really sensitive

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Look into your diet a little. I used to think it was all cope but vitamin C and A rich foods can help a bit

• +1
Better aging, also I feel like I still have room for growth with tret, cause I'm only at .05% rn

I won't stop using this shit until I die, but honestly when u sweat and then wipe of the sweat on ur face, it fucking stings, should be really gentle, that's the down side, the face becomes really really sensitive
Indeed, even if I rub or wipe my face off after morning cleanse a little rough it becomes quite sensitive. Such is the curse

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
eat a decent clean animal fat rich diet rest is just genetics

• +1
Indeed, even if I rub or wipe my face off after morning cleanse a little rough it becomes quite sensitive. Such is the curse
yes bro, I just pat it with towel honestly but my face still wet, it really stings whenever u want to wipe something in ur face

good price to pay for good skin tho for sure

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
microneedling is just not realistically sustainable you have all the redness on ur face for days and you should do it every week , fuck no . Besides the fact that if you accidentally forget spf 10000+ your skin will get raped by sun