tretinoin doesnt work by itself.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
If you think its gonna make you look younger by itself, you are forgetting the fact that it peels layers of skin off. It doesn't work by itself.

I've learned a lot about skincare. You need one of the following:
Hylauronic acid
Argirilene
Or Copper Peptide(its difficult to find potent enough)

During the day you HAVE TO HAVE your face greased. You can wash it off when around friends, or when going out.
Avacado oil
Aloe Vera

Dont even bother with skin moisturizers from wal greens or some shit like that, that crap contains petrolium based oil and it will actually make you look way worse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, thereallegend, KING REIDYZ and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and HerpDerpson
Piratepunch

tret is a scam ; doesn't work

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and the_explorer
I've been using tretinoin for more than 2 years and it gives me the gay glowwynessss. It's not an overnight thing bruh. You need to follow a routine to get the best out of the tret. Go check reviews on tret over reddit and what people has to say about it. Am using the tretin cream 0.05 from skinorac and it's sexy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, RealNinja, 2d v2 and 1 other person
Iiterally just don't eat seed oils for 2 months and you'll have model tier skin

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Abhorrence and Deleted member 33579
If you think its gonna make you look younger by itself, you are forgetting the fact that it peels layers of skin off. It doesn't work by itself.

Hylauronic acid
Argirilene

During the day you HAVE TO HAVE your face greased. You can wash it off when around friends, or when going out.
Avacado oil
Aloe Vera

Dont even bother with skin moisturizers from wal greens or some shit like that, that crap contains petrolium based oil and it will actually make you look way worse.
Why you have to grease your skin with avocado oil or aloe Vera ?

elab pls

started using tret, alone, with olive oil as a moisturiser and this organic zinc soap as a clenser and while im only a week in the sides are so gay so im legit sitting here, with no moistuser on my face, trying to get natural sebum to restore on my skin before i continue any further.

will take your tip on hyaluronic acid, my derm said to use it but i lowkey forgot to buy.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

Hylauronic acid
Argirilene

Avacado oil
Aloe Vera

Wal greens?

I've been using tretinoin for more than 2 years and it gives me the gay glowwynessss. It's not an overnight thing bruh. You need to follow a routine to get the best out of the tret. Go check reviews on tret over reddit and what people has to say about it. Am using the tretin cream 0.05 from skinorac and it's sexy.
i started using it 11 months ago.

Hylauronic acid
Argirilene

Avacado oil
Aloe Vera

Have you heard of slugging? Basically after your night time skin routine apply vaseline over your face and leave it on overnight. It's supposed to help with keeping skin moisturized. Obviously doesn't work for everyone, some people it'll make break out. Works for me personally, though I don't do it often.

Have you heard of slugging? Basically after your night time skin routine apply vaseline over your face and leave it on overnight. It's supposed to help with keeping skin moisturized. Obviously doesn't work for everyone, some people it'll make break out. Works for me personally, though I don't do it often.
Preferable not to slug on tret days, it'll just make it penetrate more which may irritate your skin.

Urine is the best skin care

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Bullshit advice, tretinoin works it self and is the most researched medication with decades of studies

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
I agree tretinoin does not work by itself you need to mix fresh monkey semen in it and apply it to your face

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bigchunguslover, johnnymacster and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Dicktator
You need a legit skincare routine while on tretinoin, not pseudoscientific bullshit. Daily cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen usage. What OP mentioned, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, argireline, copper peptid, those are also legit more or less, but it all depends on how deep you want to dive into the world of skincare. If not much and you don't want to use more, than 3 products at the same time, then keep it simple.

While on tretinoin, I wash my face with cold water in the morning, put on moisturizer and then sunscreen. I try to reapply sunscreen at least once during the day. In the evening, I use cleanser, tretinoin (not every day though) and moisturizer. This is the bare minimum. Of course you can experiment with other stuff too. I also put serums and other stuff on my face, I use peeling gel 2-3 times a week until I stop with the peeling from tretinoin. Above I just mentioned the ones related to tretinoin usage. Read a lot in the topic. And not just on this forum! Like r/tretinoin, articles, researches. Spend at least several hours reading about it.