Tri-Daily Reminder - Lookism is a better forum than this one

just_a_life

just_a_life

Iron
when it's fully functioning at least

there are too many incels here and it's too slow

i miss the onslaught of huge fonts, gifs and outrageous new and cutting edge posting styles that give me dopamine hits

Lookism - I miss you the way a soldier's wife misses her husband that has gone away to fight for his country. That is to say, i am temporarily cheating on you with another man until u come back from war and i can pretend it never happened .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and jumping_jock
Lookism - I miss you the way a soldier's wife misses her husband that has gone away to fight for his country. That is to say, i am temporarily cheating on you with another man until u come back from war and i can pretend it never happened .
Jfl

beautiful

• Love it
Reactions: just_a_life
admin trying to lure us over

fuck off with your crappy slow boring forum

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Incel and proud

Incel and proud

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

"muh lookism when it's fully functioning" - stfu

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HSM1, Zeta ascended and just_a_life
lookism user calling this site slow :feelskek:

also lookism has just as many incels as this site, this site just doesn't allow retarded larpers to roam free and make fake bragging threads.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Balkancel
lookism user calling this site slow :feelskek:

also lookism has just as many incels as this site, this site just doesn't allow retarded larpers to roam free and make fake bragging threads.

i mean slow as in not enough posts u fag

u should be on your knees thanking us for making this piece of trash website relevant for 10 minutes while our forum is down.

i mean slow as in not enough posts u fag

u should be on your knees thanking us for making this piece of trash website relevant for 10 minutes while our forum is down.
jfl I think you vastly overestimate how many of you faggots actually came to this site after your shithole went down. The traffic has barely even increased and most of the posts/comments made by you refugees have been unintelligible garbage just like the shit you post on your site.