Tried Clavicular's caffeine debloat method

likenesss

likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan
I got 4 espresso shots which are around 300mg of caffeine and drank them all at the same time, also drank 2 liters of water and 1.5 gr of gaba and 300mg of magnesium to lower the cortisol spike caused by the caffeine. @Clavicular said you would piss 20 times in an hour but its been 1h 30 min since i took them and i havent pissed not even once. I never drink coffe so im shaking now and my heart is beating pretty fast. Will update soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Zeta, Alexios and 4 others
Nigga is speed running heart attack

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Arditi, Deleted member 67558 and 11 others
Probably shouldn't be taking 300mg of caffeine if you have no tolerance to it

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and likenesss
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I got 4 espresso shots which are around 300mg of caffeine and drank them all at the same time, also drank 2 liters of water and 1.5 gr of gaba and 300mg of magnesium to lower the cortisol spike caused by the caffeine. @Clavicular said you would piss 20 times in an hour but its been 1h 30 min since i took them and i havent pissed not even once. I never drink coffe so im shaking now and my heart is beating pretty fast. Will update soon.
Ur retarded, i said preworkout. Coffee doesnt have certain ingredients that preworkout does

Caffeine is a diuretic but theres other things in preworkout that make it work better

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, dragomaxxer and likenesss
Take acetozolamide 100 mg for complete debloat, make sure to take potassium and even some sodium tho as ull piss out every electrolyte

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Lol my vision is darker now and i feel weaker
You're most likely going to be fine, 300mg isn't a lethal dose, don't worry bro. Yes it was a stupid decision to make but we all learn ig

Ur retarded, i said preworkout. Coffee doesnt have certain ingredients that preworkout does

Caffeine is a diuretic but theres other things in preworkout that make it work better
Cant afford preworkout and i can get coffe for free

Take acetozolamide 100 mg for complete debloat, make sure to take potassium and even some sodium tho as ull piss out every electrolyte
Yeah but i cant get acetozolamide but i can get free coffe

You're most likely going to be fine, 300mg isn't a lethal dose, don't worry bro. Yes it was a stupid decision to make but we all learn ig
My heart is beating fast and im shaking a bit hopefully i dont die

Cant afford preworkout and i can get coffe for free
You can make your own or just buy the individual ingredients that make you urinate from the pre workout and its like $40 anyways if you can't afford $40 you have bigger issues than bloat

• +1
You can make your own or just buy the individual ingredients that make you urinate from the pre workout and its like $40 anyways if you can't afford $40 you have bigger issues than bloat
I need the money to buy roids and heightmaxxing stack

he specified preworkout for a reason, also taking them at once isnt the best way to go about it either you should be sipping it alongside water so that ur constantly flushing more out

300mg is also not that much

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, lowiqNormie, likenesss and 1 other person
Update: I have pissed once and im still shaking but its better now

I need the money to buy roids and heightmaxxing stack
If you're spending money on steroids and HGH you shouldn't have an issue with a $40 deduction

• +1
he specified preworkout for a reason, also taking them at once isnt the best way to go about it either you should be sipping it alongside water so that ur constantly flushing more out

I could take 300mg and go to sleep right after

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and dragomaxxer
If you're spending money on steroids and HGH you shouldn't have an issue with a $40 deduction
By roids i mean proviron and dht gel and for heightmaxx im getting mk677 which are all pretty cheap

300 mg is too much for me since i dont drink coffe at all

acetozolamide is the worst diurhetic ever, i had to supplement electrolytes for 3 months to get my norm back after pissing so much just from 300mg

what preworkout do u use?

i take 1 g a day and i'm still sleepy at times , but tbh i feel better without i just use it to suppress hunger

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
i take 1 g a day and i'm still sleepy at times , but tbh i feel better without i just use it to suppress hunger

i was accidentally taking like 1.3g's daily for a year straight cause i missread what dosage size of my preworkout was when i first started working out lmao, thought big scoop was 500mg but was 1g

raped my tolerance with that

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and lowiqNormie
i was accidentally taking like 1.3g's daily for a year straight cause i missread what dosage size of my preworkout was when i first started working out lmao, thought big scoop was 500mg but was 1g

raped my tolerance with that
same , now i have to take at least 1 g a day to feel normal but it's necessary to lose wieght

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and dragomaxxer
same , now i have to take at least 1 g a day to feel normal but it's necessary to lose wieght
And here i am almost dying from 300mg of caffeine

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
And here i am almost dying from 300mg of caffeine
it's normal nigger , if you never took caffeine your brain doesn't know how to cope with it

• +1
Update 2: im walking around my house to lower my stress and it seems to be working, im also feeling better but still not normal. Ive pissed out a ton of water and i can say that the method worked . Also i forgot to mention i put cold water and then vaseline on my upper eyelids and under eye area to keep as much water and not piss it out so i can maintain hooded eyes

No u nigger i will ascend to chadlite and have a super debloated lean face
only thing ull do is break the utter faggotry records

• WTF
Bump and im feeling better now and face is leaner

i don't think 300mg is that much sometimes i take 400mg in the form of pills as a pre workout and i don't pee a lot but it makes me so happy

• +1
U should try @Clavicular s other method for debloating, its where u put a needle in ur face and u start pulling the fat out ur face with the needle trust me it works ive tried it

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
U should try @Clavicular s other method for debloating, its where u put a needle in ur face and u start pulling the fat out ur face with the needle trust me it works ive tried it
Ur mom also tried it but instead of a needle in her cheeks she put my cock in her mouth

i don't think 300mg is that much sometimes i take 400mg in the form of pills as a pre workout and i don't pee a lot but it makes me so happy
Not a lot but i dont drink any coffe so from 0mg to 300-350mg of coffe is a lot

Ur mom also tried it but instead of a needle in her cheeks she put my cock in her mouth
Thats why her breath smelled good u put ur tic tac in her mouth