Tried jerking off with a condom on for the first time

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
And it felt great.

Why do a lot of niggers go raw if it feels great with a condom?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Monobloc, Autismcel, glaruz and 3 others
B

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
cuck gene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, FaceandBBC, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Condoms are too tight for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thvg, 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, northern mogger and 3 others
It's over if you fit in average condoms tbh
I remember buying average condoms because I thought I was that size and the condom couldn’t get past the head of my dick no matter how hard I forced it💀.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
I remember buying average condoms because I thought I was that size and the condom couldn’t get past the head of my dick no matter how hard I forced it💀.
Yep average man is subhuman in all categories including dick size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Stop lying. They fit over baseball bats, I'm sure they fit over your dick.

You can fit average on most cocks, but it matters how tight they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

@Ricky212 It's over for OP

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and HTN_Mentalcel
Lol a couple of idiots. Mine is 6 inches of girth and average just wrapped tight
If you are 6 inches an L-XL should fit tightly on you. I doubt you are actually 6 inches of girth

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
If you are 6 inches an L-XL should fit tightly on you. I doubt you are actually 6 inches of girth
Dude that's why I'm laughing at you idiots because it fit but it was too tight. I am indeed 6 inches around. I tried XXL and it also fit but still could tear so I will not be wearing it

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Dude that's why I'm laughing at you idiots because it fit but it was too tight. I am indeed 6 inches around. I tried XXL and it also fit but still could tear so I will not be wearing it
Dickpill is hard to swallow but just remember YOU WILL NEVER HIT THE POSTERNIAL CERVIX, YOU WILL NEVER HIT THE POSTERNIAL CERVIX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, .*my*. and Ricky212
Do you think your the only person on earth that has wore a condom? I'm only 5.5/5.9 girth, but when I wore a regular it would rid up my penis shaft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and .*my*.
keep larping about your 6 inch girth boyo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and .*my*.
Do you think your the only person on earth that has wore a condom? I'm only 5.5/5.9 girth, but when I wore a regular it would rid up my penis shaft.
No, I don't. I just know that 95% of men have a smaller girth, and just from an educated guess you two would be smaller, which is why I don't believe the fairytales of it ripping

• JFL
keep larping about your 6 inch gift boyo
I'm not larping dude. I just don't like people lying about it not making over their head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
Dickpill is hard to swallow but just remember YOU WILL NEVER HIT THE POSTERNIAL CERVIX, YOU WILL NEVER HIT THE POSTERNIAL CERVIX
Why not? Is 7 inches not long enough?

• JFL
I’m not lying and I don’t have a baseball shaped dick. I literally have 6 inches of girth and can’t fit average size condoms at all. I can fit large condoms but they are so tight that I lose my erection.
?

• +1
I’m not lying and I don’t have a baseball shaped dick. I literally have 6 inches of girth and can’t fit average size condoms at all. I can fit large condoms but they are so tight that I lose my erection.

?
He's larping 6 inch girth doesn't fit in any mainstream condoms, he's a coping dick let

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and .*my*.

?
You can most certainly fit an average on 6 inches of girth, but it chokes the crap out of your dick. I tried one on today and I'm the same girth. Didn't tear. You probably bought cheap condoms.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and HTN_Mentalcel
OK. Bigger than 90% of men is not enough theory

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
How do you have a 0.4 inch range of girth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, HTN_Mentalcel and .*my*.
  • JFL
Is mseg everything?
Imo it's the correct measurement since it's the first scientific one, but some people use their largest point when stating their girth so I started stating both. MSEG is life though

• +1
Imo it's the correct measurement since it's the first scientific one, but some people use their largest point when stating their girth so I started stating both. MSEG is life though
I'm thickest at mseg so base doesn't matter much right as that is just used for landwhales ass cushion?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I'm the same girth across all my shaft. I guess that's good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and .*my*.
Your learning oldcel, your learning
So what am I supposed to learn from this? This doesn't give me any anxiety about my size because I know it would be unreal for my woman to find one like that in the picture

• +1
So what am I supposed to learn from this?
A man is one of 3 things, a bull, an incels, or a cuckold. Right now your a cuckold. That's the lesson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • JFL
Anyone can find the truth through sun gazing @PrimalPlasty
If I had 9 inches and my wife brought home a dude with 12 inches I would be a cuck too according to your logic. So 9 is no longer a bull?

• +1
If I had 9 inches and my wife brought home a dude with 12 inches I would be a cuck too according to your logic. So 9 is no longer a bull?
Well at 9 inches you hit the cervix but at 12 inches you hit the uterus aka the jackpot and coins start flying out. So in a sense you are still a cuckold but 12 inches don't exist so your still the bull

• JFL
Well at 9 inches you hit the cervix but at 12 inches you hit the uterus aka the jackpot and coins start flying out. So in a sense you are still a cuckold but 12 inches don't exist so your still the bull
Lol coins start flying out. I swear some guys here are literal underrated comedians

• JFL
Anyone can find the truth through sun gazing @PrimalPlasty
raw is always best, if you fuck with a condom you are still a virgin, you fucked the condom, not the girl

• +1