Tries talking with a girl

mihail

mihail

Iron
So since i got dumped in january i have got no play and virtually no contact with women . ( 16yo , 5'8barefoot , 5'10 with shoes , 5,5/10 )
I spotted a very good looking girl at the bus home but my Blackpiled brain automacticly calculated that i have no chance with her so i didnt purse.
Several mouth after that a friend of mine said that the girl is very cute and has the traits i find attracitve ( very light eyes and skin ) and suggested that i dm her on ig
So i did it and she didnt even reject my request 6 whole times . After that i knowed there was no chance but is till texted her ( without her or me following eachother ) do you want to go to church with me this saturday . she replied asking who i was and at first i telled that i am a child of god but then i explained who i was and she recognised me . She wanted a pic of me but i didnt give her any , and then asked me for my real ig ( i have 40 followres and follow 65 ) and telled her that it is in fact my real ig . She telled me that she didnt believe me . Then she began explaining me that if i like her i should be a man and go and talk to her IRL and i cannot expect anything from her since i dm ed her on ig . we live 3 block from each other and she telled me that if i want to talk to her to just go and say hi . On the next day ( today i went there before her usual scheludle but she wasnt there .
I thinks that she rejected her me so bad that she doesnt use the same bus ot bus stop anymore .
Btw she is 7.5/10 and year older than men and is 5'3 or 5'4. From her ig profile i saw that she had chistianty hightlight so that why i texted her to go chutrch with me
I have blocked her on ig and i do not plan to actually talk with her irl. Any opinion ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1, bloomercel, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 6 others
Any opinion ?

My opinion:

3370267 F2B877B5 31F8 4525 9A81 EC301880DD53

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman, 5.5psl, twilight and 8 others
Over blud

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, rooman, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
you couldve just approached her in the first time

but you're too much of a pussy ig

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, rooman, midlatinocel and 1 other person
you couldve just approached her in the first time

but you're too much of a pussy ig
Cold aproaching as 5'10 dude doesnt work homie espescialy with 8/10 cunt . I could try tho but i dont know jackshit about her and what we would even talk about

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
i will never get to have my romcom lifestyle cus of factors out of my control. oh well

what if she said yes? you were going to church and then what? stay away from religious girls

Cold aproaching as 5'10 dude doesnt work homie espescialy with 8/10 cunt . I could try tho but i dont know jackshit about her and what we would even talk about
dming her with 10 followers isn't any better homie

i get rejected alot in cold approaching but i keep it pushing and go for another girl

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and Rimaxtis
here bro listen to this

rizz her up buddy boyo:feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
So since i got dumped in january i have got no play and virtually no contact with women . ( 16yo , 5'8barefoot , 5'10 with shoes , 5,5/10 )
I spotted a very good looking girl at the bus home but my Blackpiled brain automacticly calculated that i have no chance with her so i didnt purse.
Several mouth after that a friend of mine said that the girl is very cute and has the traits i find attracitve ( very light eyes and skin ) and suggested that i dm her on ig
So i did it and she didnt even reject my request 6 whole times . After that i knowed there was no chance but is till texted her ( without her or me following eachother ) do you want to go to church with me this saturday . she replied asking who i was and at first i telled that i am a child of god but then i explained who i was and she recognised me . She wanted a pic of me but i didnt give her any , and then asked me for my real ig ( i have 40 followres and follow 65 ) and telled her that it is in fact my real ig . She telled me that she didnt believe me . Then she began explaining me that if i like her i should be a man and go and talk to her IRL and i cannot expect anything from her since i dm ed her on ig . we live 3 block from each other and she telled me that if i want to talk to her to just go and say hi . On the next day ( today i went there before her usual scheludle but she wasnt there .
I thinks that she rejected her me so bad that she doesnt use the same bus ot bus stop anymore .
Btw she is 7.5/10 and year older than men and is 5'3 or 5'4. From her ig profile i saw that she had chistianty hightlight so that why i texted her to go chutrch with me
I have blocked her on ig and i do not plan to actually talk with her irl. Any opinion ?
My opinion:
It's good that you aren't a high inhibtion cuck and actually tried to talk to her but if you want to dm a girl on IG you need a good IG yourself (nice photos, 500followers, active)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
what if she said yes? you were going to church and then what? stay away from religious girls
this, you won't get a slay from religious girls if you are sub-chad

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
So u dmed her on insta with shitty follower count and normie looks? What did u expect

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Kebab Master
this, you won't get a slay from religious girls if you are sub-chad
she aint religious tho and also my ex sweared she was christian and she would never do this things ( sex ) . and oh boy she did everything ( absolutly everything and she liked it )

i haven't cringed this much at a thread bro why are these bitches so brutal

at least girls don't automatically hate you just be being in your presence, chad

The best english speaking user on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger