Trimax scheduled next month AMA

playboy619

playboy619

Banned
total price around 30k $ my mom paid the first half already

Lefort 1
BSSO
Genioplasty

The day of 3D model planning is 5 days before the operation date. Please give me advices on what should I request from the surgeon.

His assistant told me in private to bring references so I will show him these:
E6EACC0E B9AC 4B61 92BD 4C7FA9415D30
BA9E8C45 2A16 4D35 86A7 A6EF754F6C16
FFEE0E8F 4FEA 4B50 B1DE AE408DDC13A2
308243BA DA04 423C 99DF 9B04CF7D66AC
5C2CB002 E106 4440 9C25 3577818AA0BC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ripcordgod1, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
my mom paid the first half already
Either your mom is truly blackpilled or she cares for your truecel face to not live a horrible life ahead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, VenatorLuparius, Jigen and 5 others
can you post your (side) pics?

how are you gonna show the surgeon 2 different species as reference material jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, ;-;, 5.5psl and 5 others
Either your mom is truly blackpilled or she cares for your truecel face to not live a horrible life ahead
I have OSA, at first my mom was against the surgery. I kept telling her that girls will despite me because I fraud my genetics but she replied “fuck those bitches you will get all the other girls who won’t even question you”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 19453
can you post your (side) pics?
My ceph will be done 11th Feb

I am overbitecel so it’s going to be a bug ascension for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: User49, playboy619 and Deleted member 23017
total price around 30k $ my mom paid the first half already

Lefort 1
BSSO
Genioplasty

The day of 3D model planning is 5 days before the operation date. Please give me advices on what should I request from the surgeon.

His assistant told me in private to bring references so I will show him these:
View attachment 2047236View attachment 2047237View attachment 2047238View attachment 2047239View attachment 2047241
Do not show the korean faces and also not the one of the third person, they're recessed, a trimax result will be underwhelming if the outcome looks like their jaw.

What's your ethnicity? It also depends on that. A recessed jaw is unattractive universally but asians and blacks tend to get away with them more than whites.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Do not show the korean faces and also not the one of the third person, they're recessed, a trimax result will be underwhelming if the outcome looks like their jaw.

What's your ethnicity? It also depends on that. A recessed jaw is unattractive universally but asians and blacks tend to get away with them more than whites.
I am overbitecel so realistically the first 2 guys would likely be my end result. I am light skinned Asian so same as those guys and the last girl.

Would you mind to send me a better examples for references when consulting the surgeon?

Would you mind to send me a better examples for references when consulting the surgeon?
Depends on the base, and if it allows for the needed movements. If you show a reference that realistically isn't possible but they'll still perform on you the outcome can be potentially very bad.

Depends on the base, and if it allows for the needed movements. If you show a reference that realistically isn't possible but they'll still perform on you the outcome can be potentially very bad.
If this is possible do that:

The male one's of course.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I have OSA, at first my mom was against the surgery. I kept telling her that girls will despite me because I fraud my genetics but she replied “fuck those bitches you will get all the other girls who won’t even question you”
Can't have shit in here without some kind of disease

• So Sad
Reactions: playboy619
Barrett or nothing. Tell him MAXIMUM MOVEMENT.

• Love it
Btw guys do you know if the surgeon would remove my impacted upper wisdom teeth for Bimax as well?

I am sure that those on the lower arch are a must anyway.

Buncha mouthbreathers.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and playboy619
Happy for you man hopefully you ascend. My surgery is atleast 6 to 9 months away, if something goes wrong and it takes longer then that I wouldn’t be able to handle it tbh

Buncha mouthbreathers.
I am a mouthbreather

I have been having clogged nose while paying down since toddler.

After trimax ascension I will do immunotherapy for my rhinitis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Happy for you man hopefully you ascend. My surgery is atleast 6 to 9 months away, if something goes wrong and it takes longer then that I wouldn’t be able to handle it tbh
That’s plenty of time you should be fine dince Bimax technology is so advanced nowadays

Btw are you really 5’4? I am 5’8 and insecured about my height

That’s plenty of time you should be fine dince Bimax technology is so advanced nowadays

what is osa.

You are a manlet. How old? Buy shoe lift to make you 5'10 and it should be aight

jfl at you showing your surgeon inspiration pics for your jawline as if it were a haircut youre getting from some casual barber

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and playboy619
You are a manlet. How old? Buy shoe lift to make you 5'10 and it should be aight
I wear height increasing insole everyday no one has actually noticed it only another manlet from the gym who whispered to me he has the same he could tell when I do squat and my heels are higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
jfl at you showing your surgeon inspiration pics for your jawline as if it were a haircut youre getting from some casual barber
Isn’t picture speaks a thousand words?

I wear height increasing insole everyday no one has actually noticed it only another manlet from the gym who whispered to me he has the same he could tell when I do squat and my heels are higher
dont train legs it makes you shorter by decompressing you spine

• +1

I’m 6’1 and saw like 10 6’2+ guys at Uni today.

• Woah
did you need any orthodontics before surgery? and who is your doctor? how much advancement will you get in each jaw?

Love how this guy has surgery scheduled next month without even getting a x ray done. Leaving all stones unturned

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
did you need any orthodontics before surgery? and who is your doctor? how much advancement will you get in each jaw?
-No I don’t need to wear braces before surgery because the technique being used is “Surgery-first” only wear braces after surgery for 4-6 months.
-30 000$ without braces
-to be decided at 18th Feb but the surgeon said it would be a big advancement because I am an overbitecel.

-No I don’t need to wear braces before surgery because the technique being used is “Surgery-first” only wear braces after surgery for 4-6 months.
-30 000$ without braces
-to be decided at 18th Feb but the surgeon said it would be a big advancement because I am an overbitecel.
Problems with Asians are their ressecessed anterior nasal spine, BIMAX won't fix that unfortuanetely as it won't change how relative the lower maxilla is to the upper maxilla. You need an paranasal implant to push the nose forward along with nose cartilage gradfts to gain that forward grown appearance. @mrriceguy has the issue described.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Problems with Asians are their ressecessed anterior nasal spine, BIMAX won't fix that unfortuanetely as it won't change how relative the lower maxilla is to the upper maxilla. You need an paranasal implant to push the nose forward along with nose cartilage gradfts to gain that forward grown appearance. @mrriceguy has the issue described.
View attachment 2052241
I have high nose bridge but my upper maxilla is not as forward grown as white people.

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING