Tristan Tate mogs 99% of the population at 35 years old

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Status and wealth aside, Tristan Tate mogs heavily even at the age of 35.
6'4 with incredibly wide and filled frame (very rare for that height), good looking face (oh but but psl), ideal coloring, olive skin still very youthful looking even at that age, immense physical presence.
Tristan could walk into any room and fucking OWN the place, the ideal guy for mass appeal imo even past the prime of looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 41284, deepfuckingvalue and 13 others
hymen

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
but I agree

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, Narcissus🥀, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Roids + money for hair transplant + no stress due to easy money thanks to Reddit simps paying for their OF girls

Very good height tho

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, deepfuckingvalue, niqfan625 and 7 others
not good looking face JFL

he is average at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, 324554802984230598, ilovenicotine and 5 others
6'4 with incredibly wide and filled frame (very rare for that height), good looking face (oh but but psl), ideal coloring, olive skin still very youthful looking even at that age, immense physical presence.
Tristan could walk into any room and fucking OWN the place, the ideal guy for mass appeal imo even past the prime of looks

FMGqyKPWUAICDvW large

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, based_pakichad421, 5.5psl and 3 others

he is average at best
this site has completely warped people's perception of looks holy shit.
Im not saying he is the best looking guy, but DEFINITELY above average

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, deepfuckingvalue, VivaCristoRey and 6 others

he is average at best
For mumbai.org he’s borderline chadlite
On a Saturday night out in Europe he’s just a mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Kazey, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Roids + money for hair transplant + no stress due to easy money thanks to Reddit simps paying for their OF girls

Very good height tho
I mean at that height roids are a must though, so can't blame him on that. Also Tristan never really contributed much to the wealth he possesses now, had he not had Andrew as a brother he would still be cleaning dishes in Luton

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jarate
I mean at that height roids are a must though, so can't blame him on that. Also Tristan never really contributed much to the wealth he possesses now, had he not had Andrew as a brother he would still be cleaning dishes in Luton
There is nothing wrong with roiding so you don't need to sugarcoat it lmao

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Jeww
There is nothing wrong with roiding so you don't need to sugarcoat it lmao
nothing morally wrong, its just if you can stay natural its best to do so. Roids are good for the first couple years but then they will age you like shit

Looks + height + strong father figure in his life as he was growing up

The combination of all 3 NEVER goes wrong. Find me one time where it does and I'll be shocked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, deepfuckingvalue and based_pakichad421
mtn moneymaxxed and foid hate him bcs he is a ''misogynist''

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
he is above average for sure but moneymaxxed carry him to chad

• +1
He looks uncanny tbh, a bit like syrgerymzxxed bimbos

• +1
hes 6'2

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and deepfuckingvalue
Facially weak but his SMV carries him, he can cuck the likes of O’ Pry

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and NitoRump
Nothing new, good looking people are going to mog even at 60

• +1
wonder why he hides using roids so much

• +1
Without Height and HTN Face it'd be Over for Him

• +1
For mumbai.org he’s borderline chadlite
On a Saturday night out in Europe he’s just a mtn
mtn is crazy, at least mid htn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and user123456
mtn moneymaxxed and foid hate him bcs he is a ''misogynist''
I feel like this is more for American foids, I don’t think European women would care that much

• +1
Chico without height and Chad face it be over him??? JFL
I should wrote just Height. Without height it's over for Tristan Tate.
Chico will slay even without Height

• +1
wonder why he hides using roids so much
because there are 13 year old kids looking up to him, its not that easy convincing the average kid that gear is not the devil. The average person thinks "muh roids bad" when they have no idea its literally male hormones

• +1
I should wrote just Height. Without height it's over for Tristan Tate.
Chico will slay even without Height
Tristan > Chico SMV wise and its not even close. At least how they look at this point in time. Chico aged like shit, thats the problem of prettyboy phenotype, great prime but you lose your glow very quickly. Tristan's presence IRL is too overpowering

• +1
I feel like this is more for American foids, I don’t think European women would care that much
yeah this misogyny shit is a meme in Europe, although with the younger generation they are being brainwashed into the we are all equal agenda and is going to be a problem in just a few years

• +1
Tristan > Chico SMV wise and its not even close. At least how they look at this point in time. Chico aged like shit, thats the problem of prettyboy phenotype, great prime but you lose your glow very quickly. Tristan's presence IRL is too overpowering
What are you saying dude, even if Chico was homeless he'd still Brutally mog Tristan to Another paralel Unverse

• +1
Nothing new, good looking people are going to mog even at 60
nah lol thats a stretch, look at Chico at like 33 he has lost so much appeal because of aging. Still goodlooking but nowhere near what he used to be. Whereas Tristan has even had a glow up after 30 I would say (he definitely looksmaxxed after moneymaxxing). It all depends on genetics and phenotype tbh

• +1
What are you saying dude, even if Chico was homeless he'd still Brutally mog Tristan to Another paralel Unverse
you have no idea how real life appeal works, let Tristan and Chico walk in the same room, Tristan would OWN the room. People on this forum brutally underestimate the importance of physical presence in an environment, it literally is like a magnetic force. Chico is better looking facially but overall has lower SMV, status and wealth aside for both of course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, ineonx and Snake.0359
you have no idea how real life appeal works, let Tristan and Chico walk in the same room, Tristan would OWN the room. People on this forum brutally underestimate the importance of physical presence in an environment, it literally is like a magnetic force. Chico is better looking facially but overall has lower SMV, status and wealth aside for both of course
Man you are money coper JFL

He looks alright, his bro is a recessed subhuman face-wise

All tristan gets are romanian surgerymaxxed gold diggers with fake asses and tits, no jb in the world would look at him and think he is attractive

• +1
All tristan gets are romanian surgerymaxxed gold diggers with fake asses and tits, no jb in the world would look at him and think he is attractive
warped sense of reality. People on this site need to go out in real life a bit to understand what real life appeal is

• +1
Ok Redpill Coper

Why Girls cover their rooms with Poster of this mans:

But Why they don't cover with this mans????:

Just Norice Elon Musk isn't ugly he's High MTN 5.5/10 and he's 6'2 and still most women don't finds him attractive?

Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Status and Wealth

Ok Redpill Coper

Why Girls cover their rooms with Poster of this mans:
View attachment 2820875View attachment 2820877View attachment 2820879View attachment 2820881View attachment 2820882View attachment 2820883

But Why they don't cover with this mans????:

View attachment 2820885View attachment 2820886View attachment 2820887

Just Norice Elon Musk isn't ugly he's High MTN 5.5/10 and he's 6'2 and still most women don't finds him attractive?

Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Status and Wealth
I am not a redpill coper, I never mentioned any of these other guys expect for Tristan Tate, which obviously is a good looking guy.
Ofcourse looks are above status and wealth.
It comes down to phenotype, all redpill guys you mentioned have shit phenos, Tristan Tate looks like he could be batman.
That Ian guy is a chad of course, but lacks physicality. That Twilight fuck looks anemic and Tristan could shatter his skull with one hand. Justin Bieber's appeal is just socially induced
People need to differentiate between facial attractiveness and SMV

• +1
He is 100% on trt + he is 6’3 both him and andrew are frauding 1 inch. I agree for the face tho

Very good height tho
trt mostly

agree hes not a psl god but he have a lot of sexappeal masculine tall jacked rich famous

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and NitoRump