trol effort thread) just saying why I think that the male/female ratio is actually sht and why "muh turbo hypergamy even though m/f is 0.9/1" is cope

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
sry i m a lazy invo fuk i don't like research can't bak up my fread wit real sources go fuk ursel or see gogle alone u stoupid biatch ima conspi therorist

Also I'm trying to prove that the ratio is shit for younger generations... not overall.. We're on about healthy relationships not fkn disabled/obese or old women.

(keep in mind that this is worldwide speaking and also most of the times worse in developped countries)

1- so Let's see who lives longer huh?
LIFE EXPECTANCY: (75 years old for women, and 70 yrs old for men) On average, women live 5 years longer than men, 5 YEARS, THAT'S 5 WHOLE GENERATIONS OF DIFFERENCE
To give you an idea this means that if we look at the all the people born 70 yrs ago (1953), most men are dead while most women are still alive even those who were born in 1949)... Basically there are TONS OF OLD LADIES INVADING THE WORLD while their opposite gender who have the same age as them are dead...
CONCLUSION: There's a bunch of old uncfunctionning dry pussies that are still breathing oxygen today and they are boosting that F/M ratio up by a solid percentage (can't do maths sry)

2- The percentage of disabled people is larger among females rather than males (they're added to the ratio but do we rly wanna have disabled offspring JFL??)

3- diabete hits women more than men (same thing)

4- Some conspiracy theorist and angry jew daddies abort child if female (understandable) and only want son

5- women have 100th the bodycount of men... if the young generation ratio was rly 1:1 then how can most girls find different sexual partners while their opposites are still virgins gamer addict incels?? (and don't pull up the "muh girls like older men" cuz we all know getting older doesn't help with females unless u're gigachad with gigamaxilla and gigaskin)

6- immigration

Basically... Data is making us believe that the ratio (it's inflated by nonbreedable fem) is fair when for (us) the young generation IT S ACTUALLY UTTER SHIT WE SHOULD COLLPSE society and rape

hypergamy is harsh becuz of the amount of young dudes there is for young girls...

don't be like him

Not a single word son

Users who are viewing this thread

Back