True moggers/chads don't work 9-5 jobs

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Something i've noticed after working in a bank for 3 months is that there are no chads or moggers, literally none. Majority of guys there are all middle aged to old balding bloated manlet soy looking cucks. It's so bad that I actually mog everone on my department/floor JFL. (except one 6'7 heightmogger) Honestly i've not seen a single person above HTN .

My theory is that this is because 9-5 jobs is a terrible for your looks and is unhealthy lifestyle filled with stress and no free time to work on yourself and your dreams. Basically modern slavery. Have you seen a good looking slave before? No right. True moggers /chads won't put up with that cucked lifestyle of clocking in everyday to a shitty office desk job. Why? because they don't need to work to pay for surgeries like me :feelswah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 25938, justinzayn and 16 others
There was a forum Chad (recently deleted account) who quit his 9 to 5 to slay on Tinder full time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, fauxfox, LampPostPrime and 16 others
I usually find good looking guy working as a restaurant cashier or barista

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, MentalistKebab, fauxfox and 7 others
Wageslaving anything past part time is trading social currency (potential looks + social circle) to accumulate capital via labor .

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Something i've noticed after working in a bank for 3 months is that there are no chads or moggers, literally none. Majority of guys there are all middle aged to old balding bloated manlet soy looking cucks. It's so bad that I actually mog everone on my department/floor JFL. (except one 6'7 heightmogger) Honestly i've not seen a single person above HTN .

My theory is that this is because 9-5 jobs is a terrible for your looks and is unhealthy lifestyle filled with stress and no free time to work on yourself and your dreams. Basically modern slavery. Have you seen a good looking slave before? No right. True moggers /chads won't put up with that cucked lifestyle of clocking in everyday to a shitty office desk job. Why? because they don't need to work to pay for surgeries like me :feelswah:
9 to 5 is better than working 80+ hours in some shit oil rig literally slaving away

With the 9 to 5 you still have time to gym and shit atleast

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, LampPostPrime, malicieusss and 6 others
agree sub humans work sub human jobs

9 to 5 is better than working 80+ hours in some shit oil rig literally slaving away

Maybe on the weekends. Most gymcels that wageslave sacrifice sleep to go to the gym. They go in at odd hours that’ll fuck their hormones up even more.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
Maybe on the weekends. Most gymcels that wageslave sacrifice sleep to go to the gym. They go in at odd hours that’ll fuck their hormones up even more.
Possibly

Ngl it’s over unless home gym

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thereallegend

Yeah bro every non model/actor Chadlite and Chad is a NEET

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, subhuman9001, Prince88 and 4 others
Literally there's a Chad that looks like Chico but with blond hair and blue eyes (apart from height), working as a wageslave order picker in my company's warehouse. Interestingly each time I have visited the warehouse I see him sitting alone during breaks, while others always sit in groups of 5-10. Proves social skills maxxing is very important too, and you cannot just get away with good looks after high school.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21532, LampPostPrime and 11 others
What the fuck is this cope ? So many mogger finance bros @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Prince88, poopoohead and 1 other person

they work 9-5 but not on the cucked level the average 9-5 worker does. they have the halo so they progress way faster in their career and become bosses more easily then they get old and look like shit cuz they are bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911, Rt-Rust1 and Patient A

Oil rig “slave” is bringing home 150k or more though and the 9 to 5 slave is only bringing home like 40k.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, poopoohead and PYT
What the fuck is this cope ? So many mogger finance bros @Xangsane
The “finance Chad” is cope. Everyone who wage slaves is ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cmfanel, alphaChadpeasant911, poopoohead and 3 others
The “finance Chad” is cope. Everyone who wage slaves is ugly.
Not sure if you’ve been to downtown/financial area of a big city during a rush hour

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Not sure if you’ve been to downtown/financial area of a big city during a rush hour
I heard Forever Recession is a finance Chad but that’s about it bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, poopoohead, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
Just go inside the office and everyone is ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911 and Deleted member 7580
@Shieda_Kayn I thought you were neet maxxed

Na you have to visit business district of a big city
Lots of oldcels and ethnics but also too many moggers

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Water. True moggers are self-employed and don't slave for other men.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
I tried wagecucking full-time during nightshift at Walmart, and was never more suicidal in my life. That kind of job leaves you completely mentally drained and depleted of collagen. Doing that combined with the gym and walking back n' forth to the workplace (I lived 30 minutes away on foot) left me nearly passing out on the floor after almost every shift.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
Depends on office/company
The only office where almost everyone was good looking were skincare/beauty/plastic surgery type companies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alphaChadpeasant911 and Deleted member 7580
Literally there's a Chad that looks like Chico but with blond hair and blue eyes (apart from height), working as a wageslave order picker in my company's warehouse. Interestingly each time I have visited the warehouse I see him sitting alone during breaks, while others always sit in groups of 5-10. Proves social skills maxxing is very important too, and you cannot just get away with good looks after high school.
ngl tbh i like to sit alone

The only office where almost everyone was good looking were skincare/beauty/plastic surgery type companies
Never said everyone’s gonna be good looking

impossible statistically but lots of moggers working office jobs 9-5

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I tried wagecucking full-time during nightshift at Walmart, and was never more suicidal in my life. That kind of job leaves you completely mentally drained and depleted of collagen. Doing that combined with the gym and walking back n' forth to the workplace (I lived 30 minutes away on foot) left me nearly passing out on the floor after almost every shift.
I’ve wageslaved full time for a 11 full months doing manual labor. It was legit warfare everyday. Now my parents are tryna get me to pick up more hours again.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, poopoohead and PunishedDollcel
@Shieda_Kayn I thought you were neet maxxed

Na you have to visit business district of a big city
Lots of oldcels and ethnics but also too many moggers
i'm decent for an ethnic maybe htn
and yeah I was neetcel for a whole year because of covid. Broke into consulting industry last year tho

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 7580
I’ve wageslaved full time for a 11 full months doing manual labor. It was legit warfare everyday. Now my parents are tryna get me to pick up more hours again.
Brootal

Oil rig “slave” is bringing home 150k or more though and the 9 to 5 slave is only bringing home like 40k.
From what I heard most of those trade jobs are terrible and not worth it

Like 60 k a year or some shit

Maybe I’m uneducated

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Cope, you haven't been in marketing, creative biz or sales (not peon sit-on-phone-cold-calling sales, but actually $$$$$$ sales)...

Most people are GL in those businesses

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and thereallegend

Maybe I’m uneducated
And those niggas have no social life

Unless you’re cool with hanging out with rednecks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, thereallegend, poopoohead and 1 other person

Maybe I’m uneducated
Trade job salaries in HVAC,Electricians,Commercial truck driving are increasing day by day and college degrees besides for CS are becoming oversaturated and pay us going down. Also 60k is a decent above avg salary in the vast majority of the US. Avg worker makes 45k a year. And to make that in a career without needing student loan debt is even better.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
And those niggas have no social life

Unless you’re cool with hanging out with rednecks
Who cares nigga. No one gets into high paying jobs expecting to work around fucking low inhib 5 PSL zoomers all the time. What are you, like 14?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234
Who cares nigga. No one gets into high paying jobs expecting to work around fucking low inhib 5 PSL zoomers all the time. What are you, like 14?
I literally didn’t even say that. And if im spending the majority of my day with the same people I’m gonna want it to be around decently likable people.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I literally didn’t even say that. And if im spending the majority of my day with the same people I’m gonna want it to be around decently likable people.

Imagine not caring about that because you make money. Literally a bot.
And what field do those people work in jfl? Whether you make $14 working the day shift at McDonald’s or $55 an hour as a machinist or IT developer, very high chances are you will be working with people who you share nothing in common with. Might as well go work at Sephora for $14 an hour if you want to work with somewhere decent looking foids all day.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911 and Looks234

I slave in construction working now, is terrible, at least have free weekends were I am dead tired

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PYT
And what field do those people work in jfl? Whether you make $14 working the day shift at McDonald’s or $55 an hour as a machinist or IT developer, very high chances are you will be working with people who you share nothing in common with. Might as well go work at Sephora for $14 an hour if you want to work with somewhere decent looking foids all day.
If you wanna work with beaners and rednecks for the rest of your life and develop back pain have fun.

Just not for me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Shieda_Kayn
If you wanna work with beaners and rednecks for the rest of your life and develop back pain have fun.

Just not for me.
Again, I agree to an extent. But you’re generalizing. It depends on a lot of factors like which trade,location,company, etc. crane operators, machinists, truckers don’t get back breaking pain. Those jobs are almost just as sedentary as the guy who rots in a cubicle staring at a computer all day. And beaners or rednecks aren’t in every part of the country lol.

Also If you become a contractor or owner operator, you can also make a shit more load of money with even less effort. The overall point though is to grind when you’re young no matter the field and invest in property. That’s the best way to get rich. But hey if you want to be 200k in debt or stuck living in some shithole like San Francisco where the jobs you think are ideal thrive then so be it. But unless you’re trying to be a neuro-surgeon or Civil Engineer. You are a slave waiting to be outsourced just like every other worker.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911 and Looks234
Good luck kid

Cope, you haven't been in marketing, creative biz or sales (not peon sit-on-phone-cold-calling sales, but actually $$$$$$ sales)...

Most people are GL in those businesses
Yeah i haven't. Those people HAVE to be good looking, because they are customer facing. For me i'm in back office banking so no one sees us, which is probably why everyone i work with is complete subhumans :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22623
Depends on office/company
True, maybe i'm just in the subhuman department. Should move to front office , but onlyafter i ascend if not i'll get mogged all day

I have, honestly only the younger women look good. There are some mogger guys but they are not low-level wageslaves, probably bosses or VPs, usually dressed in full suits and everything. The rest of them are all subhuman balding chinks and curries, and old fat white dudes :forcedsmile:

I think the mistake I made was joining a company where i'm literally the youngest person in my whole department, I should've joined a startup or some young company with people my age.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
True, maybe i'm just in the subhuman department. Should move to front office , but onlyafter i ascend if not i'll get mogged all day

I have, honestly only the younger women look good. There are some mogger guys but they are not low-level wageslaves, probably bosses or VPs, usually dressed in full suits and everything. The rest of them are all subhuman balding chinks and curries, and old fat white dudes :forcedsmile:

I think the mistake I made was joining a company where i'm literally the youngest person in my whole department, I should've joined a startup or some young company with people my age.
99% men are either oldcel or Asian/curry

How can you expect moggers to be majority of men in any field ???

Wth bank let's u work 9-5???

Their in Client facing jobs i.e Sales, P. Or they're slaving away as waiters while part time modelling, acting or gigoloing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

some do but they dont get well at their jobs
their boss might give them a day off more often n etc

For real, plus a lot of them take winters off work so they get a few months to do whatever they want with a ton of money in the bank, the work isn't even that bad from what I've heard, just bad conditions and long hours. Multiple guys in my family make over 300k a year from field/rig work. Best and quickest legal moneymaxx out there tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jigen
and probably too autistic to realise
He's most likely coping, because I did the same when I was first starting to realize this shit. "Well I don't see him talking to bitches when I'm around so he must not be getting pussy." Meanwhile the fucker is probably on his phone with 100+ likes on Tinder a day.

Oh wait you're talking about the Chad jfl. Yeah that could be the case, but when you're that good looking foids will flat out tell you that they want to date or fuck. So autism wouldn't change a thing. Ik plenty of HTN-Chadlites who are autistic, but still have women actively trying to hookup. The whole NT meme is utter bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
He's most likely coping, because I did the same when I was first starting to realize this shit. "Well I don't see him talking to bitches when I'm around so he must not be getting pussy." Meanwhile the fucker is probably on his phone with 100+ likes on Tinder a day.

Oh wait you're talking about the Chad jfl. Yeah that could be the case, but when you're that good looking foids will flat out tell you that they want to date or fuck. So autism wouldn't change a thing. Ik plenty of HTN-Chadlites who are autistic, but still have women actively trying to hookup. The whole NT meme is utter bullshit.
No it's not. There are lots of incel HTN-Chadlites.