@TRUE_CEL can be the new incel saint.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
Why tf this guy doesn’t already have a page on incel wiki?
Has 70k+ post on looksmax.org active on incel.is too and one of the earliest people to join both the websites.

He is also what like late 20s and still incel. From his post history, it can be concluded that he may die off virgin.
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and PointOfNoReturn
Bhai need his on wiki page asap.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
ONE DAY I WILL MEET HIM

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm, PointOfNoReturn and Michael Myers
I guess I’m the underdog. I think most pages were written by the users themselves. They are not here because they want to engage with the community, they just want to make a name out of themselves, to make themselves feel better somehow. To feel that they’re not the big losers they thought they were.. because they got a page on an incel Wikipedia.. written by themselves. Sure. Or whatever. I know a couple of people who tried to go mainstream but their exposure was merely limited. Often, when they have enough exposure, they leave this community behind as if it never existed. They are just fairweather incels.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, norwegianfreak, Deleted member 28916 and 1 other person
I guess I’m the underdog. I think most pages were written by the users themselves. They are not here because they want to engage with the community, they just want to make a name out of themselves, to make themselves feel better somehow. To feel that they’re not the big losers they thought they were.. because they got a page on an incel Wikipedia.. written by themselves. Sure. Or whatever. I know a couple of people who tried to go mainstream but their exposure was merely limited. Often, when they have enough exposure, they leave this community behind as if it never existed. They are just fairweather incels.
I’ll work on your wiki page

• JFL
I have a feeling true_cel isn’t even that ugly

I have a feeling true_cel isn’t even that ugly
I have been told I look like Adrien Brody. Imagine him, but uglier (due to being ethnic, not having green eyes like him, being shorter than 6’ / 6’1”). That’s pretty damn ugly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
I have been told I look like Adrien Brody. Imagine him, but uglier (due to being ethnic, not having green eyes like him, being shorter than 6’ / 6’1”). That’s pretty damn ugly.
Most dudes look like shit, you could oofy doofy max tbh

• JFL
He's Chad irl.

You don't be an Incel saint by rotting on an incel forum.

You become an Incel saint, like ITV, by expanding on the blackpill, adding new theories and debunking cope

I guess I’m the underdog. I think most pages were written by the users themselves.
Uh no that’s not allowed. The simple reason is that the wiki is outdated u can edit it without an account if u want to update or add new articles